Author Topic: Back (Sorta?)  (Read 7728 times)

Offline ATenShun

• Veteran Member
  • Old Fart From Way Back (ShortStunter)
    • View Profile
Back (Sorta?)
« on: October 23, 2010, 04:25:04 PM »
---Locked Thread---
 :P I feel welcome enough, if you want to contact me, please add me on a messenger listed below!

Hey hey, how's everyone? I think a few of you will remember me, most of you will not, which could be good or bad, but this time I think I'll choose not to care and just start up fresh!

For those who DON'T know me, I was originally called ShortStunter back at ampt.tk but had been roaming in the background since the old proboards, I had a few name changes since then (LogiK and  ATenShun to name a couple). I am a female and for the sake of flamers and retards everywhere, I will say this so that you don't fucking troll me about it later saying "YU R PRENTEND AND LIE TO ME", I am a transgender, NOT a cross dresser, NOT a transvestite, it is not a fetish and I'm not a freak, if you have something to say about it, that's your own issue and you're just going to waste time being an asshole about it.....Aside from that, I'm an all around gamer (lately mostly fighters like SF4, SF3 3rd Strike, DOA, etc), I play as well as develop and mod games (you may recognize my name because of the fact that I introduced the ability to make player models in VC to GTAStunting, and passed the torch to FlatFace), I also make music, remixes and originals, I do graphical arts, and am pretty much an all around nerd who is pretty down to earth (though I haven't always been this nice).

For those who DO know me and decide to continue to hate on me, eat a dick, it's your choice to continue flame wars that have no purpose, I was banned from here a while back for no reason just because it got a bit corrupt and people decided to hate me because of being transgender and other reasons that were claimed about me such as modding. I do not mod, I will not mod, and the only thing that is modified about my gta vc folder is the fact I have Dannye's SCM and Spoosh and some model / skin changes for my player, skins for my bike.

Hope to get to know all the new faces, I wish I could bring back some old faces with me that seem to be missing in action but...I'm not magic...I have come back to fulfill a promise I made to Turtle Boy, I am going to make a video with him, even though I've procrastinated doing so for years now!

Feel Free to Add Me to MSN (Windows Live), Yahoo, or AIM.
MSN: [email protected]
Yahoo: [email protected]
AIM: TheJuriHan

It's been a long strange trip for me, starting in 2001, and who knows when it'll end~
« Last Edit: October 26, 2010, 08:33:02 PM by ATenShun »

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Re: Back (Sorta?)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2010, 04:33:06 PM »
Welcome back I guess

Offline Neo Anderson

• ATS precision whore
  • Veteran Member
  • Registered on: April 16, 2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2010, 04:33:28 PM »
Welcome back meat stick  :P

Offline ATenShun

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2010, 04:36:16 PM »
Welcome back meat stick  :P
ur a meat stick....and an old fart :) lol I missed ya sir, how's the kids? and the wife (Kaneda)? Where is he anyway? He's still alive right?

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2010, 04:37:26 PM »
Hey dudette , nice to meet you  :happy:

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2010, 04:37:44 PM »
Helloo, welcome back. Your name is familiar but I don't remember stunts from you 'n' whatnot.

I was wondering if you are a female. does that mean, you're a female trapped inside a male body or the other way around? or am I way of about what a transgender is?

Offline wite_gangsta

• Eon Blue Apocalypse
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2010, 04:39:37 PM »
WOOOOOOOOOOOO! Atenshun what a coincidence! I just decided to come back to stunting too, I was practically just thinking where the hell you've been. When was the last time we spoke, was like 2 years ago? How is everything? Been missing you! We gotta do a collab together soon.

Offline ATenShun

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2010, 04:42:42 PM »
Helloo, welcome back. Your name is familiar but I don't remember stunts from you 'n' whatnot.

I was wondering if you are a female. does that mean, you're a female trapped inside a male body or the other way around? or am I way of about what a transgender is?

I was born with a male body, but am pretty positively female lol, for most of my life I tried to act like a guy because I thought it'd be easier, but it's really just more depressing than anything....when I introduced myself to the ampt stunting forums way back, I just joined as a boy because I didn't want to be discriminated against...unfortunately later on when it became GTAStunting.com, I DID get discriminated against because I tried to start over as a female and things got out of hand =/...

You seem to understand what transgender is, so big ups to you for not being ignorant! ^_^

---------

....WITE_GANGSTA OMG WHAAAA YOUR ALIVEEEEE <3 We talked like 3 or 4 years ago, it seems like it wasn't that long ago but it wassss, get on msn!!!

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2010, 04:45:55 PM »
 ;D

Bout time.

Offline iCy

• aMonster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2010, 05:04:05 PM »
anyway
Welcome :)
Are you going to stunt in sa?

Offline wite_gangsta

• Eon Blue Apocalypse
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2010, 05:04:56 PM »
The new era of gtastunting is coming forth.

Offline ATenShun

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2010, 05:06:06 PM »
Hey dudette , nice to meet you  :happy:

Howdy! Hajimemashite ^_^ it's nice to meet ya too, feel free to add me to any of the messengers I listed, always could use some new peeps to talk to!

--------

@ICy

I could stunt in SA...now that I think about it...it might actually be EASIER for me since VC stunting seems like such a biiiish now, I haven't stunted in so many years....

Offline Seto0

• >(^.^)>
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2010, 05:10:55 PM »
Welcome back.. Again. :euro:

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2010, 05:22:16 PM »
Welcome back, I have never heard of you but you seem like a really nice person  :)
Looking forward to that video!

Offline ATenShun

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2010, 05:28:45 PM »
Welcome back, I have never heard of you but you seem like a really nice person  :)
Looking forward to that video!

Hehe, I try to be as nice as I can, a few years back I was a real asshole, I can be a bitch at the appropriate time, but I'd rather be positive and helpful. I try to be that one person that people can come to with anything without worry of it getting out to the world or worrying about me judging them or doing anything else but make them feel better  :lol:

Fair warning, don't set your standards all uber high for quality of my stunts, I started in 2001 on gta3 and haven't really had many videos out there, I have a bunnnnch of old reps that never got used though....we'll see what I can pull out of my hat! I'm pretty far behind the rest of everyone here though.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal