Author Topic: Push it past the limit  (Read 6796 times)

Offline impulse

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Push it past the limit
« Reply #15 on: May 17, 2005, 04:54:00 PM »
Yep tga being a bitch :(

Offline gotups294

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
Push it past the limit
« Reply #16 on: May 17, 2005, 05:04:37 PM »
I'm usually the first to contact bloodymess if there's a problem, was speaking to him on msn a couple of days ago about someone abusing the voting system.

irony.
Lol

Offline Barney

• Veteran Member
  • Adebisi's Hat
    • View Profile
Push it past the limit
« Reply #17 on: May 17, 2005, 11:09:51 PM »
was this supposed to be a "best of" vid?

i didn't like it much because of the stunts...seen 2/3 of them before.

creds? wtf? lol

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Push it past the limit
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2005, 12:33:54 AM »
I'm usually the first to contact bloodymess if there's a problem, was speaking to him on msn a couple of days ago about someone abusing the voting system.

irony.
Lol
erm, ok...if by that you mean you ain't the only one that's learned to abuse the voting system on it then okey-dokey then.

kemical, yeah it's meant to be a "best of" type of video, it's all I can do cos i can't make my own footage and it'll vary whether people will like it or not due to that factor.  Thanks for watching anyway.

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Push it past the limit
« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2005, 01:39:36 AM »
Quote from: Kingjad,May 18 2005, 01:33 AM
Quote from: gotups294,May 18 2005, 01:04 AM
Quote from: Buzzsaw,May 17 2005, 07:10 PM

irony.
Lol
erm, ok...if by that you mean you ain't the only one that's learned to abuse the voting system on it then okey-dokey then.
[/QUOTE]

it's ironic because your friends were the first ones to do it. oh and i talked to bloodymess and explained to him why i abused the system (your friends did it to me first and were constantly talking shit) and i apologized for it. he unbanned me and we've both gotten over it and moved on. rather than playing innocent and trying to get other people in trouble maybe you and your buddies at gtaforums should find something better to do.......like sending me hilarious flaming PMs.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 01:52:43 AM by Buzzsaw »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Push it past the limit
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2005, 02:03:58 AM »
it's ironic because your friends were the first ones to do it. oh and i talked to bloodymess and explained to him why i abused the system (your friends did it to me first and were constantly talking shit) and i apologized for it. he unbanned me and we've both gotten over it and moved on. rather than playing innocent and trying to get other people in trouble maybe you and your buddies at gtaforums should find something better to do.......like sending me hilarious flaming PMs.
Yeah, I've already got the story from BM about it, and as far as I know (let's not hide anyone, shall we?) Kippers done nothing of the sort.  I ain't gonna hide that you ain't my favourite person in the world but that doesn't hide the fact that you're an excellent stunter, if not someone who doesn't know how to deal with their own problems in a sensible and rational way.

Have you any proof they done it to you first?  Kippers seemed confused as hell when I brought it up with him, so I'd rule him out.

Anyway, it is in the past and whoever started what doesn't mean crap now, time to move on.

Did you watch the vid, by the way?  What did you make of it?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 02:05:08 AM by Kingjad »

Offline human.abattoir

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
Push it past the limit
« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2005, 03:09:57 AM »
i give it a 9/10 Jad i dont like the song so i turn it down

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Push it past the limit
« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2005, 04:14:43 AM »
i give it a 9/10 Jad i dont like the song so i turn it down
That's a good comment actually, do other stunters always have a hard time picking a song cos they know that not EVERYBODY will like it?

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Push it past the limit
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2005, 06:40:51 AM »
Yep tga being a bitch :(
Some just never learn  :side:  

Offline Turtle Dick

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Push it past the limit
« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2005, 06:46:09 AM »
I think TGA's acting up right now, I can't view one of the latest stunt videos by a guy called turtle dick (bizarre name, I know), page just won't fecking load! :angry:
Gotta love my name :P

Anyways, I said it at gtaforums, and I'll say it here, really great video!

Offline Krab^

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Push it past the limit
« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2005, 06:47:37 AM »
11/10! the extra 1 for the Guns N Roses song  :grin:  :grin:  :grin:
And your editing is good.. not outstanding.. but real gd  B) and some cool stunts in there too..  :)  

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Push it past the limit
« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2005, 02:23:25 PM »
Yeah, I've already got the story from BM about it, and as far as I know (let's not hide anyone, shall we?) Kippers done nothing of the sort.  I ain't gonna hide that you ain't my favourite person in the world but that doesn't hide the fact that you're an excellent stunter, if not someone who doesn't know how to deal with their own problems in a sensible and rational way.

Have you any proof they done it to you first?  Kippers seemed confused as hell when I brought it up with him, so I'd rule him out.

Anyway, it is in the past and whoever started what doesn't mean crap now, time to move on.

Did you watch the vid, by the way?  What did you make of it?
honestly, i could care less what you think of me. you certainly love to gossip and feel the need to be involved in everything that goes on. it's people like you who put ideas in other people's heads. i never said kippers was the only person involved (or that any of the antics were recent), though it's funny how in the past he kept his mouth shut when i was posting at gtaforums and then started talking shit when i wasn't around. plus there's the flaming pm i received from gta_gangsta that looks like it was written by a 7 year old. i could go on but i've grown tired of all this. i would appreciate it if you would just mind your own business and not gossip about everything and anything that goes on in the world. god only knows what you've said about me to bloodymess and others, all because you feel the need to be involved in everything.

anyways...
« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 02:24:42 PM by Buzzsaw »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Push it past the limit
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2005, 03:17:00 PM »
plus there's the flaming pm i received from gta_gangsta that looks like it was written by a 7 year old...
Hey, we can agree with something!  That GTA_Gangsta' person is full of crap, there were two stunts in which it was clear he used some cheat codes (like low gravity or summit) and he kept denying it was true.  Even gotups294 told me that it's clear he was cheating.

Anyway, enough of that.  Fresh start?

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Push it past the limit
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2005, 03:52:42 PM »
lol. GTA_Gang$ta is like 10 yrs old.  

Offline Buzzsaw

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Push it past the limit
« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2005, 04:06:52 PM »
just stop talking about me and i have no problem with a fresh start.

it's hard to hate gta_gangsta, simply because he's so hilariously moronic. :lol:

here it is...BEST.PM.EVER.
your a f*cking fag you think your the best and your not and the only reason you said i cheated is cuz your sorry ass cant do it. And how could you tell if someone is using cheats you dont use them remember. seriously though your vids arnt that great there good but the stuff you do itsnt that f*cking hard (said by kingjad) where he said my stuff is hard. but then agiain i cheat but he just said all my stunts are hard to do. So just shut the f*ck up and stop acting like your the best when your NOT. and i hate your f*cking guts (not cuz everyone likes you) its cuz they act like your god and whatever you say is true cuz they dont want you to flame them. Whcih i dont give a f*ck cuz your a goddam loser bitch. devil.gif

:lol:  :lol: :lol:

such brilliant logic. and you gotta love how he cites kingjad, someone who admittedly isn't very good at stunting, as the ultimate judge of what's good and difficult in SA stunting. (no offense)
« Last Edit: May 18, 2005, 04:11:12 PM by Buzzsaw »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal