Author Topic: ZeroX  (Read 16595 times)

Offline kaneda

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
ZeroX
« Reply #45 on: April 11, 2007, 05:06:15 AM »
Well...I'm soooo glad I'm not in ATS right now .

I dunno what the dilly-o's happenin at the moment, but it seems the pot has been liberally stirred. The crew, in my experience, has always been about the friendships...not so much about the stunting. I'd have to say, reluctantly, that your presence in the crew (Zero) has been...well...aloof of late. Sure we catch up from time to time and have a bit of a yarn...but it's not nearly the way it used to be. I'm sorta of the opinion that your interest in stunting now is just as aloof...if not more so.

The DSU merger took place at a time when your interest in the crew seemed to be at it's absolute lowest...which is why you weren't...informed (for lack of a better term). It's not that we weren't interested in your thoughts on the matter. It's more a case of us thinking you wouldn't have any thoughts at all. Aries is in the uncomfortable position of being the admin of the forums, and a member of a crew. I made the decision when DSU came on board that those two positions would never conflict. If I broke a forum law and was warned by Aries...that wouldn't disrupt my crew relationship, or friendship with him. I don't know if that's the kind of thing that's spurred your animosity toward him though. The same disassociation between friends and moderators should be observed when Neo is forced to perform his duties as a mod.

As far as I'm concerned, you're ATS until every member wants you out. What I'd suggest is maybe re-building a few bridges with some apologies. Not for your rant, but more for the manner in which you made it. Remember, it's always been about the friendships.

Groovy.

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
ZeroX
« Reply #46 on: April 11, 2007, 05:24:40 AM »
The rant had some good points, but also some pretty personal shit we didnt really need to know about imo. Your still one of the VC legends in my view, asshole or not.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
ZeroX
« Reply #47 on: April 11, 2007, 06:48:02 AM »
ZeroX is a great person IMO, his rant has good points, some bad ones, especially the ones Omni mentioned, but he's a cool guy and is one of the few people who were in ATS who made it what it is now, a ledgendary crew.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
ZeroX
« Reply #48 on: April 11, 2007, 07:11:52 AM »
ZeroX. I don't want you to leave ATS, I mean that, and to anybody that says I joined and kicked him out? What the FUCK?!

All I want, this is gonna sound so gay.........is for us two to be civil to each other.

I don't know how me and you starting disliking each other, and to be honest I don't know why we STILL dislike each other. I actually agree with most of what you said in the 'staffing' part of your rant, at least the concept behind it. I am kinda pissed at how you PUT most things though.

Then there was that MSN conversation we had that ended out wrong. That was to do with miscommunication to be honest. I had only recently found out a relative had just been diagnosed with cancer. Now I didn't tell you that, but I did attempt to explain there had been something serious happened and I wasn't in the mood to talk to you. However you started calling me an emo pussy instead, now can you at least see I wasn't being an emo pussy, it WAS something anybody would be saddened by?

To end this post on a lighter note. I was pissed off and did say 'Why is he in ATS, he said he was basically leaving, why don't we make a topic to make sure people understand' We also made sure Nitzkit made it so we wasn't kicking you out, we were just saying 'If you wanna leave, cya later'

So yes, stay in ATS, I hope you stunt for videos as well, and I also hope me and you can not insult each other.

Offline Nitzkit

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
ZeroX
« Reply #49 on: April 11, 2007, 08:24:06 AM »
This is what's gonna happen whether anyone agrees with it or not, i'm putting my foot down, and if you dont agree I'll put my foot up your ass.

Aries and zerox will stop their bitching to one another and I don't even care who started it, secondly zerox if I interpreted the audio version of your rant wrong, it said you didn't wanna be/were not going to contribute any more stunts to ATS. I'd say that pretty much makes it clear that you don't wanna be in ATS (but apparently you still do) so please make up your damn mind or I'll make it for you. If you wanna be in a "stunt" crew you have to at least try and contribute stunts, if you can't for any reason I can understand. And hagz wasn't in ATS and we put his stunts in Chronology cause its a retrospective video of the people who contributed stunts to ATS vids.

P.S. I'm not the "boss" of ATS, but I'm 100% sure where everyone stands when it comes to this issue, so I can make a pretty good guess on what will happen. I wouldnt wanna have you leave ATS zx, but quite frankly I seem to be one of the few who think that.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 08:29:08 AM by Nitzkit »

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
ZeroX
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2007, 08:44:39 AM »
Nitz I think we've all cooled off and want him in to be honest. Well I only want him in if me and him can at least be civil.

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
ZeroX
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2007, 09:16:49 AM »
Fuck you too ZeroX  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 01:13:41 PM by Samurai »

Offline ZeroX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
ZeroX
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2007, 09:36:24 AM »
zerox if I interpreted the audio version of your rant wrong, it said you didn't wanna be/were not going to contribute any more stunts to ATS. I'd say that pretty much makes it clear that you don't wanna be in ATS
I wasn't looking at it as leaving ATS I was looking at it as not being in videos because I won't be stunting to the ATS standard, if that means leaving to you then so be it.
I wouldnt wanna have you leave ATS zx, but quite frankly I seem to be one of the few who think that.
Well I'm not one to intrude.

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
ZeroX
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2007, 09:46:34 AM »
ATS have a standard? I was always told by kan it was about enjoying yourself, having fun, all that bullshit

Offline Urban Legend

• f*ck phone books
  • Veteran Member
  • I ❤ VC
    • View Profile
ZeroX
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2007, 11:54:31 AM »
Well damn.  I thought this was your crew man. I'm sure you'll be happy now.

Offline _Hiei_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
ZeroX
« Reply #55 on: April 11, 2007, 12:09:19 PM »
This should be in the private section, I say this though I'm interested in this shit, yeah.

ATS ftw
« Last Edit: April 11, 2007, 12:09:41 PM by _Hiei_ »

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
ZeroX
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2007, 01:24:15 PM »
where i that audio version of his rant?

Offline WEREWOLF

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
ZeroX
« Reply #57 on: April 11, 2007, 01:25:06 PM »
in zxs sig

Offline Energise

• View Profile
    • http://www.GTA-four.net
ZeroX
« Reply #58 on: April 11, 2007, 03:33:44 PM »
I'd always throught of ATS of having fun not JUST making pure awesome videos , I don't really think ATS know that other people have other issues excepted stunting and if they can't do or land or have the time to land amazing stunts then make FUN videos.

Offline blah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.captainplaceholder.com
ZeroX
« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2007, 04:05:07 PM »
Quote from: Energise
I'd always throught of ATS of having fun not JUST making pure awesome videos , I don't really think ATS know that other people have other issues excepted stunting and if they can't do or land or have the time to land amazing stunts then make FUN videos.
That really can't be true because ATS has the reputation of putting out some of the absolute best videos.  Therefore they can't really just have the kind of "fun" ZeroX is talking about.  They have to spend the time to get top of the line stunts...  And that's not to say it isn't fun to them, it probably is, and that's respectable.

If ZeroX doesn't wanna do that anymore then ATS isn't the crew for him.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal