Author Topic: Burn - Valar Morghulis  (Read 8693 times)

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
Re: Burn - Valar Morghulis
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2020, 03:10:27 AM »
Holy moly that was spectacular  :blink: Pushed the limits even more with those infy stunts - especially that chimney landing that hasnt been landed from the ground with anything but taxi boost. Guests stunts were amazing too - Raekwon's p2b with that spin bonk was really unexpected.
If this stunt video was a rap song, you'd have punch lines from top to bottom! Best SA solo this year.

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2020, 03:51:21 AM »
I've watched it probably 3-4 more times since I watched it on stream with you, gets better every time. This is such an entertaining and kick ass video. Great job on the edit Artifex, an exiting edit but not an over edited seizure trigger, loved it. Stunt wise Burn you always seem to push the limits, and this is no exception.

Both of Progs stunts were kickass, so satisfying to see the top of that stadium nailed. Standouts for me were the airport double bump I was not expecting that fucking awesome, apparently the p2b at 0:59 had been modded before but whatever i loved this execution, the p2b wallride 2 grind at 2:09, the wallride stoppie grind combo was nuts,  the infy prec at 3:46 was epic and of course the finisher was huge. But the whole video its pure awesomness. Awesome job Burnito :)
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 03:53:21 AM by Krypton »

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2020, 05:05:31 AM »
The variety in this is amazing. You surely mastered the art of stunting in every way possible. Thank you for keeping pushing the limits of this game and making videos like this. Now excuse me, i will watch it again and again! :) Love u, Burnito.

oh, editing was amazing. Good job Arti.

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2020, 05:16:02 AM »
THE GOD OF SAN ANDREAS

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2020, 06:58:36 AM »
People often use "jaw dropping" as a hyperbole when describing something but this is one of the few videos I've literally said "what the fuck" to myself whilst watching. I'd try and write a more cohesive post of my thoughts on what I've just watched but it wouldn't do it justice.

Insane, utterly fucking insane.

Offline VacaLBH_

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2020, 08:18:30 AM »
Awesome video!, very good job

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2020, 11:43:25 AM »
I have seen some these before, on your twich live streams, so I wasn't so shocked to see them in final realise. The last two stunts were totally killers of the game in my modest opinion. For those which I haven't seen till today I was completly amazed. Guests did very good aswell.

Top notch stunting,
highest note from me.

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2020, 05:36:24 AM »
EPIC :P Definitely the best SA solo ever made.

Offline krs

• one man army
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2020, 09:16:03 AM »
Man, your passion for this game is truly admirable. Loved the stunts, hope I'll see more from you and I wish you all the best. Sick vid

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2020, 12:13:34 PM »
Man, your passion for this game is truly admirable.

This. So much this. I truly do not understand where you find the motivation to grind this game so much. Your patience is out of this world. You have invested a crazy amount of time into stunting as a whole and you kept joy throughout. I can't do anything but respect that.

Great video. Most stunts I have seen you either attempt or land live, so the wow factor missed for many. But that triple ground on the outskirts of LS, looks phenomenal. I knew you were trying that spot, but it's better to see it landed. Keep up the amazing work, Burn.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2020, 01:13:24 PM »
Oustanding dedication dude, thank you for always pushing the boundaries of the game. Every stunt looks perfect and maxed out, all stunts landed to top with the best execution, you don't release a single stunt that could be developed, I believe. My favs were the grindcombos, especially that never-ending one coming to LS from the hills. Also the chimney landing with barrack and the finisher. Prog's infy stunt put a smile on my face, finally someone landing the very top of that building, it's like the first time..? The naval base was superb, too, I'm just a bit sad as I still hope it could be landed naturally. It was nice to see Raek, too, that spin made the stunt 2x better.
Editing was energic but not over the top, it fitted well to these brutal stunts, good job Arti.

Onto the next one!

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2020, 01:53:08 PM »
Nutty  :ajaja:

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2020, 04:20:27 AM »
Sick stuff my man. Truly awe inspiring how you keep dedicated to this game for so long, I just couldn't do it after a few years  :cc_detective: Truly pushing the limits in every aspect possible, from everything I see I know you know a lot about the game, probably every single mechanic by heart and you still study the game a lot. Some of your stunts like the Barrack Bumps probably required some research to find the right moment to activate the police etc.

Stunting is almost science in a way, and you're like the Einstein of stunting  ;D

Offline Erwin

• aka Kage
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2020, 10:52:43 AM »
Truly exceptional work dude, you worked hard for that stuff, congratz. I know most of the stunts from your stream, 3:07 was so stylish, editing was great. Love to see you smashing every spot again  :cheernutz:

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2020, 03:43:13 AM »
It's one of the best solo I've seen on SA

Well done you finally landed your opener :D

My favorite stunts are the airport natural, the double grind in Sandking, the P2b to wallride backbump to grind, the barrack bump to prec in SF, finally someone who landed the top of the stadium of SF gg Prog, The LS chimmey prec was just awesome !, Prog SF p2b was amazing and of course the finisher are great too !

it's nice to see more activity from Prog and also to see Raekwon :)

I loved the Artifex edit everything fits perfectly

Amazing job guys !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal