Author Topic: Company of Heroes weird problem..  (Read 716 times)

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
Company of Heroes weird problem..
« on: July 08, 2010, 08:51:44 AM »
I ordered at tuesday Company of Heroes Anthology, where comes the original game and 2 expansions, 35,90€ with all the mail costs included.. and i opened it up and i saw 3 manuals, one for the original game and 2 for the 2 expansions and that CD, i put it in my pc and after a while it asks for a product key.. i search for my original company of heroes manual, i check the back page of the manual.. it's empty.. i check the second last page.. nothing.. i check the back page again.. there is a white box which is empty, under the box it says "Company of Heroes Install Code, Don't Lose this number! etc." i check the expansion manuals and there are the 2 cd keys.. so.. the orginal game manual booklet doesn't have the Product key.. i mean what the fuck is that shit!? I sent a e-mail to the company who i bought this game from and i told them what was happening and such.. i hope they could give me a new CD key, or then i will just take a photo of the manual and show them there isn't a cd key and in the same photo i will have the.. bill or what is it called so they really know i've bought it.. THIS IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING!

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
Re: Company of Heroes weird problem..
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2010, 08:56:40 AM »
has this ever happened to anyone in any game you have bought?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal