Author Topic: Plug & Play  (Read 8679 times)

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
Re: Plug & Play
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2010, 02:30:08 PM »
Full review of Plug&Play by PetarHD

Intro: I liked it, it gave me a taste of what's to come.

Stunts:

0:25 - Yeah, let's start rounding up all the stunts you lost while trying to get this solo off the ground :< Anyways, no matter if its lost or not, the execution is wonderful and the spot itself is just epic.
0:50 - A mediocre-ish stunt made a thousand times better by the editing. However, your ability to find such unused and sweet spots was always at a high. I haven't seen such ability since MMM D:
1:10 - One of the more recent ones, clearly a fucking sweet find, one of my more favourite stunts from that latest SS video.
1:27 - Haha, how long has it been? 2 years? You finally release this, I still remember the emo attack you got when boxXx released this without a krail. Nice to see you finally released it, and believe me, it being old doesn't dissolve its sweetness at all.
1:40 - I don't remember seeing this? Dunno lol been a while since you showed me that solo folder. Fucking awesome, one of the (REALLY FEW!) times I like when a dumper is used as a secondary vehicle.
1:52 - Lawl, Wrap It Up times... back when I just joined SS. Those cute little timelimited collabs you organized at the time were really a great pastime. And that one you landed in 24h in package with some others was top notch man. I know those trees are REAL hard to land.
2:05 - One of the coolest looking p2bs I seen in 2009. Nothing more to say, the fact it got opener in the 4th best crewvideo of that same year says it all. Just love it.
2:13 - WOW unexpected, and I doubt you showed me that - just as I thought there are no more ways to do this ledge, you come up with something that probably looks better than all other ways. Two thumbs up.
2:25 - Hah, do you maybe still got that editing test I made with that stunt for your birthday? Yeah, good times, good times, even if they weren't that early. Once again, you're one of the very few stunters who can make secondary vehicles look cool.
2:47 - Lawl, last-minute entry to Xmas 2008 video? Yeah I remember it. Damn sweet looking for the time it was made in.
3:00 - Yeah, the United stunt you bragged about at ... the start of '10 I think. Or late '09. Damn nevermind, anyway yeah you figured out it was old by Senti and yeah shit happens D: Great looking iBSM anyway lol.
3:21 - Lolz, did you actually release this? I recall it was a leftover from Presentiment 'cuz Senti had no space for it or smth.. Still a pretty cool find.
3:30 - Now THAT was unexpected. Lol yeah I know the tennis court is one of your favourite playgrounds, but I never knew you were aiming for them tiny precisions D: Fucking sick.
3:47 - I knew you'd go for that when I saw the runup, but I still didn't expect it to happen, at least not with such a clean flip. Sweeeeeeet.
3:59 - Aww, never been a huge fan of hydra bailouts but this one looks pretty nice, with that flip.
4:05 - Aproxx already done it to the electricity cable, but I think this one is unlanded. Nice work, looks sweet.
4:20 - From when is this one? I'm asking since you have your old skin on it, so it's not new I guess, and also people are lately doing a lot of those burger shot preci's with faggios/pizzaboys. Nevertheless, a find nobody else could find I'm sure.
4:27 - Wow, I haven't seen a good HPV stunt in a looong while. I don't know how many times I've said it but I say it again, sick find mate. I used to have an idea for landing this small preci but I never got to do it.
4:40 - HOLY SHIT FUCKING AWESOME. I got nothing else to say, best stunt of you in my opinion, and the fact it's new & unreleased just adds up.

Editing: I liked it, it went with the music (which I won't thoroughly rate because i hate it). It had a lot of bleh moments though, you shouldn't have played every stunt twice or do so many pancropping, but the awesome moments more than made up for it. 8/10

Music: not.

Overall: Saddening to see one of my first inspirations in stunting stopping. This video is so packed with fresh ideas that if you'd convert it into energy, a light bulb could flash for a billion years.

9.5/10

Offline MaRo

• No Access
  • I heart precisions
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2010, 02:32:36 PM »
awesome video with great stunts and great editing

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2010, 02:39:54 PM »
Petar, will you marry me?

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2010, 04:07:30 PM »
I loved this video , since I met you in XSC I liked you sad to see you leaving but yeah when it boores you or whatever why should you play on cause it wont make any sense anyway.

Have fun man in whatever you are going to do  :wub:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2010, 04:16:28 PM »
Finisher was awesome!Rest was really great too , editing was cool.

Offline Tidis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 23, 2010, 04:16:54 PM »
Good stunts bad music.

And got to ask, at that side packer bump where you land the hospital, how many times did you crash into the tree? :)

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 23, 2010, 04:18:59 PM »
Good stunts bad music.

And got to ask, at that side packer bump where you land the hospital, how many times did you crash into the tree? :)
Actually not once. This is no bragpost but I actually landed that stunt in about 5 tries I think  :jajaja:

Offline Tidis

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 23, 2010, 04:20:30 PM »
Good stunts bad music.

Actually not once. This is no bragpost but I actually landed that stunt in about 5 tries I think  :jajaja:

Luckay maaaaan  :euro:

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 23, 2010, 05:02:31 PM »
ggg watching

Offline DeathMazhine

• Veteran Member
  • INSTAGRAM: BUGAZERA
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE CHANNELS
« Reply #24 on: October 23, 2010, 05:04:45 PM »
?

Offline FTO

• Veteran Member
  • I've quitted.
    • View Profile
    • FACEBOOK
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2010, 07:40:58 PM »
Great video although I was expecting for a vc video. :)

Offline LeaR

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2010, 11:43:03 PM »
Awesome stunts dude, editing was cool, good job guys :P

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2010, 01:04:27 AM »
Was a nice watch yus, nice song and cool stunts  :happy:

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2010, 01:26:40 AM »
Good job on finding the suitable editor for a Tool song, really enjoyed this one.
Definietly you have great style mate, I gotta miss you :happy:

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 24, 2010, 04:55:21 AM »
Been waiting for this and it was a great san andreas solo/bestof, some nice amount of sick stunts including the opener and the finisher, nice job.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal