Author Topic: [SS] It's the time  (Read 18441 times)

Offline Vermouth

• View Profile
Re: [SS] It's the time
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2010, 02:25:29 AM »
Lose a spot , and the SS of now wasnt the same as before  :(  , i have expected more for all of you , hope u'll make a better vid next time . The edit was nice :)

Offline Crack

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2010, 03:22:36 AM »
You guys again showed that deserved for section.
Really likes this video, nice to see something from Virus.  :happy:
Everyone did a good job.

Offline Requiem

• Veteran Member
  • SSU Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2010, 03:58:22 AM »
next time take more time to realease a video

you guys make one video after the other
in this little time not everybody can land awesome stunts
take some time and give everybody the chance to land awesome stunts

and for me there were 3 shocker in it

-the opener of course
-Szmytek's infi prec on the lv tower
-and grescha's sf infi prec near the port :)

the rest was also really cool
so all in all it was a great video
but the same words the third time
"take some time for the next vid"

greetz

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2010, 04:05:48 AM »
grescha and szmytek were really awesome, liked ktulus stunts aswell. ftos stuff werent even decent at all
thats a mediocre crew video, and i expected more from a network crew.
this makes me say: give ssu a section
This+ I liked the editing
same
and i lost szmytek's first stunt but i dont care, it was annoying spot for me

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2010, 04:35:10 AM »
Good video, cool editing, some stunts were meh but some were really nice like Greschas and szmyteks.. ktulu was awesome also.. bad stunts.. mixed with good stunts.. ok vid  :ajaja:

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2010, 11:05:58 AM »
Lose a spot , and the SS of now wasnt the same as before  :(  , i have expected more for all of you , hope u'll make a better vid next time . The edit was nice :)

First, learn some english, second

oh well that's just an opinion, why the fuck do I care?

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2010, 11:24:14 AM »
nice as usual but a lot of boring stunts here, the best were Szmytek's inf prec, Daro&Noname's inf double bump, Jozio's palm land, and overall Ktulu's and Grescha's stuff. song was meh, editing was a bit better. also i landed your first stunt ktulu, but you released it first so yeah :P stunt3

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2010, 11:28:09 AM »
ktulu's stunts were really nice!

Great video, my favorite SS video so far

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2010, 12:24:26 PM »
Thx for sweet comment dudes  ;)

Offline Mewka

• Board Mods
  • Hi !
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2010, 03:02:11 PM »
Yea Grescha pwns, my fav stunt in the vid i his ramp2drop2prec  :wub:

Offline The Big V

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2010, 03:35:37 PM »
Edit made it for me. Looked really good with that song. Some stunts were... well not on the level of SS but most of them were awesome. You had better videos but this one is also memorable

Offline Michu69

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2010, 05:16:47 PM »
Thanks to everyone for the support about edit.

I appreciate it real strong.  :)

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2010, 07:28:07 PM »
« Last Edit: April 05, 2017, 10:40:54 PM by mateus »

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2010, 08:31:21 PM »
Pretty cool video. Ktulu is the shit. ;D

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 18, 2010, 04:47:10 AM »
Full review by R69

Intro:

Pretty simple and okay. Didn't really like the colored letters tbh. The slow fading in with the voice was kinda good.

Stunts:

Grescha: I thought you're going to land some precision, but passing through there was unexpected. Execution seemed to be smooth.
Daro: Its not that hard, but still good looking. Rarely see bumps on upwards going runups.
Ktulu: Looks even kinda easy. Chiler landed it aswell and when he sent me a clip I wasn't impressed at all or so. May the distance was hard here?
KOZA: I tried to bump that thing a while ago aswell. Really annoying not to hit the wall above. The bailing ratio was annoying so I stopped on trying to bump it. Nice you've done such a little combo off it.
Szmytek: Uh obvious since balas bumped it eh. Landing could have been cleaner, but its kinda a precision, so I guess staying somehow up there was already hard enough.
Davve: Hmm kinda average. Thought there would come any more interesting landing than this ledge grind.
FTO: Obvious spot hehe. Lacks a bit on the landing :/
Grescha: Sweet idea and the execution was good aswell.
Daro&NoName: Tried the same with NRG to some other landing :3. Looks goog with landing inside that aswell.
FTO: Pretty old spot, hasn't been done to the 2nd one yet off a P2B eh. Someone should land the top or at least grind that fence up there.
Jozio: Nice find. I love such little fun spots, at least it seems to be one.
Ktulu: Pretty good tec jump. I don't like them that much, butthis one had some good height.
Mewka&KOZA: Isn't this one old? At least I remember landing it serval times on SP & SAMP aswell lol.
ViRuS: Nice to see something from you again. Though the stunt wasn't that awesome. But still rather having a more inactive guy in with something worse than not having him in at all.
Jozio: Not a bad idea. That billboard would have been better imo.
Szmytek: Ain't this old even with Sandking? Anyway good execution on the buping stuff.
Ktulu: I thought you're going to land it's really top. Almost a bit dissappointed by you, but I suck at Cabbie boosts, so I shouldn't complain. Height looks also okay though.
Grescha: I lost this spot idea. Good job on landing it.
Mewka: Looks easy tbh, seems more to be a SAMP-like spot. Reminds me of Sadness' AOA one hehe.
Grescha: Good that somebody landed it with a car now. Since I did it the same way in my very first solo with an NRG I always wanted to reland it with a car ^^.
Ktulu: Hm not really worth the finisher imo since that thing has been landed like 3 times already? Well yea, not to it's very top, but still didn't surprise me.

Outro stunts:

NoName: Nice fluke. :3
Davve: Seems also to be kinda easy, but cool looking aswell somehow.
Jozio: Not a bad idea, but hm not too great though. Would've looked better with a slower bike I guess.
KOZA: I don't really how you got against the wall, off a bump? Anyway, nice tree landing there.
ViRuS: Also easy eh. Become more active and land serious stunts again dude :>

Editing:

Was nice to see a crew video edited by Michu again. Overall it was quite nice. I somehow enjoyed watching the outro pretty much. Main wasn't bad either. Seems like you've used a little decent CC which is aight. Effect-wise it was also good. Synchronisation was good and the used effects were decent aswell. Made it enjoyable overall. The only thing I didn't like that much were some camera movements + most were zoomed out a little too much.

Music:

The main one is okay, but imo you should go with something different next time hehe. Outro one seemed to be okay aswell.

Overall:

Some better and some weaker stunts. Overall a good middle I guess. Editing made it up some more.
8/10

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal