Author Topic: [SS] It's the time  (Read 18440 times)

Offline Michu69

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
[SS] It's the time
« on: July 16, 2010, 04:12:47 PM »

Hello everybody! I want to show you the newest Stunting Society crew-movie in San Andreas. The editor was me so i hope you like it, also this is my biggest project so far.
Thanks to guys from SS doing such a great job. This is our 9 movie, im proud to edit it.

What can i say... just enjoy our work. Rate, comment, like, dislike.

Download/View section:

YouTube 360/480/720p

[SS] It's The Time

Warning: YouTube version is a little bit more laggy and a little bit more unsynced sometimes.

*  just Good Quality, San Andreas don't support my full resolution (1600x900).

Bonuses:
http://i26.tinypic.com/14x30ah.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/30af6de.jpg
« Last Edit: September 19, 2010, 12:50:06 PM by Michu69 »

Offline DriZzly

• Veteran Member
  • Tak-47
    • View Profile
Re: [SS] It's the time
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2010, 04:18:07 PM »
watching/dlinging

/edit:
i really LOVED the 3rd stunt  :wub:
great job on that one  kozi
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 04:31:03 PM by DriZzly »

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 04:25:24 PM »
A bit of a downer this time. You put some effort in the editing but you lack experience. There were no standout(spectacular) stunts in the vid, even the finisher wasn't. This song isn't the best choice for a crew vid to be honest.

What I did like is Grescha. You're awesome.

Better luck next time and more effort, if awesome vids is your goal.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 04:27:23 PM by MeetMyMeat »

Offline Onix

• SSU Crew
  • play with the lights.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2010, 04:35:01 PM »
dlinggg

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 04:49:15 PM »
4/5 idk a lot about SA

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 04:59:55 PM »
eh, this video left me with a half-half feeling, I'm going to describe more in a full review which I'm writing right now.

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2010, 05:06:40 PM »
It was alright, theres alot of good stunts, pretty much all of them, but I don't think SS will be the same after that huge loss. 4/5 also lost 2 stunts

Offline Michu69

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2010, 05:12:13 PM »
Im not in this crew as stunter, so i can rate it too.

My opinion is simple : it was fun to edit this video, thank you again. But i always sayin:

Much average stunts = not good
Not so much but awesome stunts = good

This video is like 50/50 , some of you gave cool stunts, some of you don't. :)

Grescha, FTO, Ktulu -  :cc_detective:

next time id like to see 1/2 stunts for each stuner, and only awesomness stuff :D

@by the way WMG muted this movie, i unmuted this but i dont know for how long  :|

and sorry that i forgott and didnt choose all these stunts, i missed 3 or 4. but you can use them as u want ^^
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:48:37 PM by Michu69 »

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2010, 05:32:02 PM »
Full review by PetarHD yoyo

Intro: Nice idea with the aSSociation color-changing. Otherwise nothing above generic, nice blending with the main part (at first i thought you just used gravmod on a bullet ingame to create a atmosphere matching the start of the track)

Stunts (I bolded the ones I liked most):

Main part:

Grescha: Pretty unexpected, I thought it would be another boring drop to a construction site thingy, but that gap was really awesome looking, especially from that freeplay'd angle.
Daro: Looks really vertical, great job landing it, I really like stunts like that.
Ktulu: As expected from you, precisions. This one looked a little too ... generic though. Like, nothing in particular which I'd say to describe it.
KOZA: Interesting idea ... however nothing special at all.
Szmytek: Meeeeeeeeh, that's a really awesome spot but you still had to land it so lame. Hope someone will land it properly.
Davve: As always, one of those sweet little spots that only Dazzle can find. Really liked it somehow.
FTO: Looks very high from the camera work. Nice to see people still landing normal palms.
Grescha: So simple, yet something nobody would think of. Awesome work again Andreas.
Daro&NoName: Pretty cool watergap, I don't know how hard it is since I ain't stunting with infys, but looked great for me.
FTO: vmx already natbumped this ... twice? Props for krailing it though.
Jozio: Yay, more normal palms, good one. Doesn't look so hard, but a nice find.
Ktulu: mtb stunt by Omar, nowhere near the Presentiment one but still impressed me somehow. Even if I expected a grind.
Mewka&KOZA: Straightforward grass ramp to a tree stucking. Not bad at all, but not great either.
ViRuS: Easy grind on a overused spot, pretty cool execution. And it's nice to see Paweł doing stunts again.  :wub:
Jozio: Looked hard to reach the bump, however the spot itself is uninteresting.
Szmytek: If new that way, then great job, looks like a cool doublebump.
Ktulu: The moment I seen that taxi heading for the top I knew it'd be you. Omar, even when you aren't that active you manage to amaze me.  :happy: Also my favourite stunt in this vid.
Grescha: Not as cool as your other stunts in this, and you shouldn't have touched the ground at the 2nd bump, but cool idea there.
Mewka: I think Anooboi already did this in a similar (if not the same) way. Fun spot to do, nothing too impressive, or should I say nothing I'd put in a serious crew video.
Grescha: Once again, little spot yet something I bet nobody would discover. You sir really have eyes for spotting the awesome.
Ktulu: Greeeeeat, proves that even in inactivity you can land jaw-dropping precisions. Nobody could get higher than the lowest cable, yet you couldn't settle even with the higher one. You had to get the highest one, and that's what I always admired about you, never settling for the lower. Epic job once again and a great way to end the video.

Outro stunts:

NoName: Could have been in the main part, I think it looked better than some other grinds in. Nice rotation and control.
Davve: You showed me this, neat little spot there.  :euro:
Jozio: Leetle bump to not so high roof, fitting for a outro.
KOZA: Looked better than your other stunt, even if the angle is shitty.
ViRuS: Landing one of the most overused and easiest natbumps with a p2b? Fitting for a outro, yes.

Editing: Nice to see you editing something again Michał. The color correction was really good, The cam angles were good, in some cases they really raised a stunt's level. A few pretty neat little ideas (such as the 'camera' at grescha's infy holeshot, even if the idea isn't that original), and a few that you shouldn't have done, such as the freeze cameras (looked really ugly), and the sound editing at some freeplay cuts (that was bad too, should have kept it as it is). Other than that, it's a good one for the time put in it. Also, why didn't you land any stunt for this?  :unsure:

Music: Heh, I could have bet that it would be shinedown. Nice one, as usual from them, however you guys should try out something different sometimes.  :euro:

OVERALL: A solid 9th movie by SS. However, I have to say I liked Still Here more, because mewka really worked to bring back the 'classic SS' feeling. Here, you also tried to spice things up while trying to keep the old SS style as well, and in my opinion it didn't work that good. It was nice to see some faces in a video again (Paweł : D) and nice to see Mich doing something for the crew again. You guys had many downs and little ups since the previous crew video so I still can't be too critical, I can only say I hope the next video will be better, and wish you good luck.

8.7/10

Offline MaRo

• No Access
  • I heart precisions
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2010, 05:42:04 PM »
amazing

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2010, 05:45:53 PM »
Very nice video, guys. Some stunts were freaking hotspots!
Ktulu's precision boost was my favorite, nice one.
The editing was very, very good overall, except for a few points that was a bit weird.

Yes indeed, a top vid!

Offline Onix

• SSU Crew
  • play with the lights.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2010, 05:50:24 PM »
Full review by OnixXxXxXES

Intro: cool? yeah, looks cool

Stunts (I bolded the ones I liked most):

Main part:

Grescha: great idea, man. I think you made precision XD
Daro: I remember mewka's bail haha. good job it's quiet sexy cuz you've got only height
Ktulu: it's kinda hidden idea. so cool
KOZA: not bad combo
Szmytek: damn. it's so fucking great. but that landing was little unstable
Davve: your grinding was sexy but it would be great if you did spin or crail in the air.
FTO: wooo. nice big air prec dude. even that run-up is pretty shit
Grescha: HOLY. wow. it's really really GREATTTTT Idea!!!!!!!! I love you man
Daro&NoName: not bad. I just getting tired of this method
FTO: it's old. I think you landed the higher part or grind :(
Jozio: coool. that shitty run-up and wallriding bump were so sexy
Ktulu: good. it's almost 100ft? but I expect grinding XD
Mewka&KOZA: just soso.
ViRuS: pretty old idea but nice crail
Jozio: good stunt. yeah it's good
Szmytek: cool! uh. yeah it's cool. it reminds me Avi.
Ktulu: hoooo. great stunt! not top but still looks harder than km's prec in onslaught
Grescha: damn fuckyou I hate you cuz I lost it. noooooooooo.... good job but nooooooooo. :(
Mewka: not baddddddd. pretty old idea imo
Grescha: isn't it old? well good job anyway
Ktulu: old idea but fuck! you landed the top! damn. not bad for finisher
Outro stunts:

NoName: I already made it long time ago in samp XD
Davve: it's fucking old by me. from my solo :P
Jozio: I like it!  :lol:
KOZA: wow. landing there is pretty shit I think. cool
ViRuS: yeah. for outro it's good hahaXD

Editing: wow. it was so unexpected. I never seen your editing before, but you made such great job!
Music: I like them all. cool for main and outro was nitttoo

OVERALL: I love it more than 'still here'. but you have to know it. it's time to using only decent stunts for crew video imo.but good job all. should I rate it with number?

Offline Avi

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2010, 05:57:26 PM »
cool video SS

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2010, 06:01:03 PM »
I agree with MMM :ajaja: Wasn't a shocker tbh. I still liked it tho, the video had some kind of unusual perspective because most of the stunts were recorded from very far away angles, giving the video a whole different feeling. You shouldve moved your mouse while recording tho :/

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2010, 06:15:04 PM »
dling 720p, the only vid I liked of you guys was Presentiment so I better get a nice video before I wasted my time dling this lol.

e: dled in 1 second ftw

e2: I'll keep it short: very nice clean editing, gj on that. Szmytek's Infernus stunt looked fucked up but I don't care, just couldn't help but notice. Virus' grind sucked, and ye wasn't a shocker vid but I still think the rest is nice.

Now I hope I won't lose a song I'm about to use of the same album or I'm dead
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 06:20:58 PM by SuspiciousOne »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal