Author Topic: pcj 600 stoppie  (Read 3606 times)

zero123

pcj 600 stoppie
« on: September 12, 2004, 08:29:38 PM »
ive seen them massive faggio stoppies but they r lame in my opinion...ne1 care to set a pcj stoppie record??

Offline Hagz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
pcj 600 stoppie
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2004, 08:56:29 PM »
Not all Faggio stoppies are lame. I think the ones that go on a really small ledge or something are awesome

zero123

pcj 600 stoppie
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2004, 09:03:01 PM »
well yea but i meant the really long ones that people just do all day in the airport cuz they can just go on foreva n they r boring

oh and in regard to the pcj stoppie record my current is 26 seconds im not going to bother posting a pic tho since im using a texture mod n it seems a lot of people have a problem with even that...maybe once i get around to installing a fresh VC
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 09:05:52 PM by ZeroX »

Offline Elev3n

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.computersolutionsgv.com/ryan
pcj 600 stoppie
« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2004, 09:17:19 PM »
Jeez, zero. we dont care for any type of mod, cept fer vehicle mods and handling hacks.

I for one am not in aMpT. But i've been trying for at least a year. Seriously. Ask anyone here.

zero123

pcj 600 stoppie
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2004, 09:28:29 PM »
hey i didnt need u to tell me that...i am quite aware that pretty much every1 hear cries cuz sumthing simply looks different

and uhh...isnt a handling hack just a tiny bit more of a CHEAT than a texture mod?   :rolleyes:

oh...and if "we" dont care for mods here...y is there a modded video section...i didnt wanna be an asshole but ur a moron
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 09:31:32 PM by ZeroX »

Offline Elev3n

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
pcj 600 stoppie
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2004, 09:32:11 PM »
it isnt a texture mod you dumbass. :P It's a hack that makes you go faster. And no one cries because summit looks different. If ure trying to piss off aMpT, or at least me, its workin. So I suggest you quit dissin on ampt or andy'll have summit to say.

and btw, that MORON thing. You are a dumbass. That'll just piss us all off even more. Dont fuck with me buddy. Listen, there's a modded VIDEO section for MODDED VIDEOS. It means aMpT audition videos cant have mods, you pussy. And quit bein an asshole. Most of us hate that. We don't want you ending up like barney, over there. :P j/k, barnz.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 09:34:50 PM by Sid »

zero123

pcj 600 stoppie
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2004, 09:35:03 PM »
r u mentally challenged?? ITS A FUCKING TEXTURE MOD

the vehicle attributes r not changed WHAT SO EVER...so stop being such a god damn ass...i think i ll install a new vice city right now just to show u that ur an idiot and i could do exactly the same on an unmodded game

and when did i bring up nething about audition videos? did i say i even wanted to join ampt? no...i did not...YOU r the one being an asshole...i was already aware that my use of ANY mod would not be appreciated, AND i stated that...i did not need u to open ur big mouth to tell me again....
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 09:38:04 PM by ZeroX »

Offline Elev3n

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
pcj 600 stoppie
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2004, 09:37:46 PM »
LISTEN YOU DICKHEAD, I KNOW! I TRIED GETTING INTO AMPT WITH A MODDED VIDEO WITH TEXTURE MODS, AND THEY SAID IT DIDNT WORK CAUSE IT DOES EFFECT HANDLING. YOU FUCKING MORON! IM JUST SAYIN ANDY'S RULES. QUIT BEING SUCH A GOD DAMN ASSHOLE!  

zero123

pcj 600 stoppie
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2004, 09:39:53 PM »
u seem to have this lil fantasy that this is all about joining ampt.......

this subject has NOTHING to do with ampt...i am not trying to join ampt...i dont want to join ampt...and theres no way im good enough to join ampt....

ur determination to prove me wrong or woteva the fuck ur trying to do is proving to be miserably useless...just like ur attempts to join ampt eh???  :rolleyes:  
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 09:43:07 PM by ZeroX »

Offline Elev3n

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
pcj 600 stoppie
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2004, 09:43:43 PM »
dude...im sayin its ok to use texture mods for non-audition videos. you gotta quit being such a dick. This community likes nice people, like ... bah we're all assholes (j/k all)

AND DONT DISS ON MY ATTEMPTS!!!! IM 10 TIMES BETTER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE, AND I'VE KNOWN THESE PEOPLE FOR SO LONG, AND I SUPPORT AMPT SO WELL, IM PRACTICALLY IN. I HAVE MADE GREAT AUDITION VIDEOS, SIX TIMES BETTER THEN YOULL EVER HOPE TO MAKE, SO QUIT BEING AN ASSHOLE, OR BE A DICKHEAD SUMWHERE ELSE!
« Last Edit: September 12, 2004, 09:45:49 PM by Sid »

zero123

pcj 600 stoppie
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2004, 09:52:31 PM »
ok at first this was pissing me off but now its ammusing me greatly...yea...u probly r 10 times better than me...do i care? no...my life does not revolve around a video game...and uhh...i dont even hope to make an audition video i already stated i dont want to be in ampt...so i dont know y u even said that

i find the fact that u have been trying for a year to get into ampt rather hilarious...r u really that lame? (no offence to ampt)

i have some advice for u...GET A LIFE

Offline Elev3n

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
pcj 600 stoppie
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2004, 10:00:17 PM »
my life doesn't revolve around a video game, and i know you dont wanna be in ampt and i dont care if you dont care that im 10 times better than you. Dude, just cut out the stupid shit. And im really not that lame at all. I was pretty good in most of my vids, just usually something came up and the editing was crappy or something i did in music choice was bad. I dont wanna keep biting each others head off. I respect ure ways. And its just, you gotta stop being a jerk to me. We dont like it when people have to be big jerks, and btw, like i said, my life doesnt revolve around a video game, i like to drum, skate, music is my LIFE...you know, all that.Listen dude, just stop being a dick and chill. Maybe you had a bad day, or the sun got to you, or summit.  

zero123

pcj 600 stoppie
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2004, 10:04:35 PM »
yea i think it is a good ideal to stop this crap...but dont get the wrong idea...i meant every damn thing i said...only reason im stopping is cuz i got better things to do with my time  :rolleyes:  

Offline aMpT Mike

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
pcj 600 stoppie
« Reply #13 on: September 13, 2004, 12:31:07 PM »
CLOSED

(laughs)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal