Author Topic: Stunting Stories  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Trialz

• GTA V <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Beep beep beep!!!
    • View Profile
Stunting Stories
« on: August 02, 2011, 07:29:33 PM »
I knoe the saying that if it is not on video it didnt happen, but I dont care.

I was on the right road next to middle park driving my Double T, and doing the RADs Method. I was getting a shit load of speed and dodging cars, I get to the end of the road, and I ramp off of it. I am in the air then I hit a Ford GT, bumping off of that, i gain more air. from that I get on top of the roof of the building on the end of that block. I tried it a few more times with different vehicles like the APC, but it is hard to do such an unpredicable spent like that. I will post a challenge of it eventually.

MOAR STOARIEZZZZ  :cheernutz:

Offline White

• Redux
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • WhiteXful
Re: Stunting Stories
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2011, 07:33:57 PM »
Set up my iBSM some where under LV stadium, run few trialz and bumped preety well.It was near a high palm with little landing side.Backbumped the bike and allmosttt landed the palm.Poker face for like...10 minutes :ajaja:
PS:San Andreas story.Later realized that it's on IV forum   :lol:

Offline Trialz

• GTA V <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Beep beep beep!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 07:39:33 PM »
Trialz pun =P

Offline Jerka

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2011, 07:55:16 PM »
me n my friend were runnin down the street for like 100km in middle of city and suddently he was all like "holla bro, land the sanctuery men" and i was like lolno bro its not possible to stand it even no good dogs can dude, and when i was done he got of hes bike and gotten a boat which was like 25 thousends dollars and there was fucken candy cigarets flying everywhere but he said it was posible and that he had stunt for long time and knew if it was to posible and he had seen those machines before and they were awesome to stay on, at this point hes girlfrend started laufhing and sed they are no posible and he gots all mad and started yellin dat is posible and i were leik, wtf is the hay doing here and suddenly we were horses.

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 01:18:57 AM »
Well I got a perfect setup for a p2b and I wanted to land on the rails. I got a good bump and I headed to the nearest fence of the rail and suddenly I hit it, stopped, leaned left, preced it and BAM - failed  <_<

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal