Author Topic: Best Bike in GTA IV?  (Read 22597 times)

Offline Bageta.org

• View Profile
Re: Best Bike in GTA IV?
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2012, 02:45:12 PM »
guys dont worry i am using only special godmode. iam not 14year old stunter... thanks

Offline A maid

• Creator of Worlds
  • Defenestration penetration.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 23, 2012, 03:04:18 PM »
guys dont worry i am using only special godmode. iam not 14year old stunter... thanks
Age is not relevant in a matter like this. I think you might have some kind of age complex.

Offline Bageta.org

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 23, 2012, 09:29:37 PM »
Age is not relevant in a matter like this. I think you might have some kind of age complex.

yes it does. usualy little boys are that kind of people who are trying to mod theyr game.
oh and dont be so mean.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 09:34:57 PM by Bageta.org »

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2012, 03:02:09 AM »
It's no surprise he reaches 220-230 on a straight SS, because he likes to use the wheelie method a lot :P. As for the burst tire method, I haven't found it that useful as it's only good on a really long straight (that doesn't have curbs etc...), although I have landed an awesome sanchez bump with it years ago but SS is too damn slow to edit the duo :cheersad:.

Offline Bageta.org

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2012, 08:50:13 AM »
It's no surprise he reaches 220-230 on a straight SS, because he likes to use the wheelie method a lot :P. As for the burst tire method, I haven't found it that useful as it's only good on a really long straight (that doesn't have curbs etc...), although I have landed an awesome sanchez bump with it years ago but SS is too damn slow to edit the duo :cheersad:.
i belive that you teached me that method on airport trying land that satelite thingy there. but i found that curbs arent big deal with this method if you using bati custom.

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2012, 09:58:21 AM »
Look, just edit the DAMN duo, SS

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal