Author Topic: "Gliding" has been removed.  (Read 33615 times)

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
Re: "Gliding" has been removed.
« Reply #120 on: March 08, 2014, 04:18:21 AM »
Teh fuck?! I guess they don't want their 'improvement' disputed and have no intentions for fixing it then...

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: March 08, 2014, 05:37:52 AM »
So... What do you guys think will happen in stunting now? Will it be like this forever and we have to adjust or wait for the pc or do you guys think there is still a chance they put it back?

Offline Roach

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: March 08, 2014, 06:47:07 AM »
I personally doubt. Furthermore, considering silly movements in the form of removing comments on Newswire, the changes have been introduced on purpose. The question is why. Stunting performances reach the highest number of interest / views on YouTube service. This fact benefits Rockstar Games as this forum actaully promotes their product. Any video available on Machinima or any other account has more than million views. Why would you remove something what helps to obtain larger amount of customers and fans spread around the world? If you want to get it back then make appropriate movements in order to do it. Including fact that most of the posted videos is created by GTAS members, make a video showing how the game has been influenced negatively. Instead of complaining here use the popularity and try to reach the highest amount of views. There is a possibility that the message will be received by Rockstar Games as community is their target market. If the customers are not satisfied, they will lose reputation and sales. You have already become a popular group of stunters and I personally think, this is the right time to use popularity properly. I am not surprised the comments have been removed. Why would company care about two guys who display their personal statements about game aspects. The rules change diametrically when it becomes to larger amount of unsatisfied group of people. 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 06:48:41 AM by Roach »

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 08, 2014, 07:07:09 AM »
So... What do you guys think will happen in stunting now? Will it be like this forever and we have to adjust or wait for the pc or do you guys think there is still a chance they put it back?
1.12 will tell, anything else is speculation.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #124 on: March 08, 2014, 08:27:25 AM »
Nice, mine and SS's comments were removed from newswire :lol:

Not just our comments, every comment from the first day. Sucks <_<. Oh well, at least you know they've seen it now, they've had hundreds of messages on Twitter about gliding too.

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 08, 2014, 09:46:43 AM »
1.12 will tell, anything else is speculation.

& that means NU's next video will be delayed :( My upcoming montage (will be really good, I got two high air spots) will be delayed. & SS's montage which I heard he is making one will be delayed too :/ Just hope for the best. :D

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 08, 2014, 10:45:21 AM »
Sadly  :(

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 08, 2014, 11:11:58 AM »
We've got another Machinima vid planned, just need to get permission from the artist and finalise a few things, maybe we could hint something on that. We'll have to say i was done on patch 1.10 or earlier at the very least :P

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 08, 2014, 05:58:57 PM »
The glory days of submarine stunting have finally begun  :a-cheer:

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 12, 2014, 12:09:31 AM »
Just wondering, did any of you guys actually deleted the latest patch just to stunt again even if it is just single player? Or are just people waiting for the next update to come out and see if they revert it back. Is it worth it? I'm thinking of deleting but that means can't play online right? lol.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 12, 2014, 01:27:04 AM »
I installed it on a memory stick like TD so I can just pull it out whenever I want to stunt in SP.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 12, 2014, 03:20:17 AM »
I don't care, I'm stunting with the new patch. Takes a bit of getting used to but it's okay.

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 12, 2014, 05:11:39 AM »
I think I'm gonna stick with the new patch, but I have it on a USB just in case.

I doubt there will be a revert, so I may as well get used to it for PC.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 12, 2014, 06:04:21 AM »
Installed it yesterday, but I'm pretty sick of GTAV (I've played like 150+ hours total).

If I'm gonna stunt, I'll do it on PC when we have stunting tools.

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 12, 2014, 07:51:50 AM »
You could just consider GTA V 1.10 and GTA V 1.11 as different games. Just label which one you're using when making a stunt video.

I've seen several games where people would use an earlier version to play online because the latest patch was broken. It was not cheating to stunt in 1.10 when it was the last version, no reason it should be now.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal