Author Topic: The End for KS  (Read 8184 times)

Offline Roach

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: The End for KS
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2013, 06:54:50 AM »
you should keep it up with no ''Leaders''.... i always tough that was stupid... and coz of that this happens

and its like rest of the crew are the leaders bitches  :happy:

but really tho.. as leaders, you are inactive and you have build your crew the way you cant set ANYONE as a new leader just makes it your fault that the crew died and you are being childish, being like the owners of the crew.

leave the crew for the members, if the ''leaders'' quit why you wanna take the crew out from the members  <_<

nothing against you but pretty bitch move...  :neen:

e: and if your crew had the feeling of its own and only old members know that... why the fuck you took so many stunters in so quik when you got the section...?

Leader - means people responsible for this team what in an overall view we see as people who take care of the progress and individual looking after of the whole team, individual as everyone has different ideas and innovations that can be taken in to this crew. We have never felt better than others, we put the same amount of responsabilities for each particular person, what in the end didn't profit at all so don't blaim on three people, when other crewmates are not responsible for what they were supposed to do. Crew was inactive so what should we do? Keep it up and carry on? There is no point as most of people prefer to move forward and make an audition to crews like SSU or WH. Don't try to be smartass as that was the best choice to end the comedy. Everyone had the same voice of voting and being able to say their words so being a "leader" did not profit for me in any different way. Furthermore, even though you think it's totally stupid, we were the only people left to try to do something with the team, so don't tell me this kind of bullshit cause we tried to our best. There will be more groups, which might be able to replace our place in the nearest future. Don't try to eloborate something you have no idea of. You haven't been the part of this team, you are the person form outside, what in fact makes your statements less powerful , therefore our decision is ultimately and unanimously announced including three people who were here to the end.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2013, 09:28:30 AM »
Is it really not offensive to anyone that the Klan Stuntu goodbye topic gets polouted with butthurt egos instigating shit at every possible opportunity, you're cancer Art and this is your finally fucking warning before an everlasting ban.

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2013, 10:35:07 AM »
>implying
1970: Black Sabbath, masters of metal at the time

2013: Justin Bieber

people listen to Justin Bieber alot now, more than they would listen to Black Sabbath because it's more appealing to them, but that doesn't mean Black Sabbath ever lost their reputation or got worse. their audience just moved on. sort of a weird comparison but I hope you get the idea.
Jesus Christ I wish I lived in the seventies! Music was so much better back then!

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2013, 10:46:38 AM »
I had an excellent 'time' and feeling with this crew. Good luck in your lifes for everyone who did part of this crew.

Offline ScreaM

• Rozkurwiator
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2013, 02:57:16 PM »
You guys wrote about three guys in KS who kept it to the end. What about me? Was I being inactive? I've sent a lot of stuff for the crew video and I've tried to do something at least and you guys didn't even mention me. I'm feeling kinda miffed about it. I didn't want to leave because I knew less members means death for KS and I made it to the end. I think Klan Stuntu was the only thing that kept me stunting.

Offline mehmet

• MEMEETH
  • Veteran Member
  • Pönda
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/GTASMehMet
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2013, 06:54:30 PM »
Roach
'''Leader - means people responsible for this team what in an overall view we see as people who take care of the progress and individual looking after of the whole team,'''

i think thats the CREWS responsible... not the ''leaders''  :lol:
that just sounds funny... its (crews!)  responsible what the (CREW!) does not the ''so called Leaders''
your attitude is just fucked up  :|

i mean crew mates take care of each other (since the leaders cant!)
the crew makes the overall view(WTF are you talking about...?) crew vids = about the crew not the leaders

nothing against you but i feel bad for the best SA stunters here for lose the crew for ''Leaders'' like this...
how can you even call your self a ''leader''.. i would be a shameful and embarrassed for my self if i would set my crew for this kind of bullshit   <_<  :neen:

...crew my ass 3 stunters who are too lazy to make stunts so they take so many guests  :angry:

Offline Poti

• Cisowianka
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2013, 03:07:50 AM »
Scream ja niczego takiego nie pisałem, mówiłem tylko o liderach. Robiłeś dobrą robote i naprawde jestem bardzo wdzięczny, myślałem nawet by przekazać tobie tego lidera bo jako jedyny jestes konkretnie aktywny, ale czy Tobie by się wogóle chciało ciągnąć to ustrojstwo z nieaktywnymi mebersami? Zgarniać nowych na siłę też nie ma co, próbowalismy i same zjebane osoby dochodziły jak Oversized  które komentowały, a same nic nie robiły. Dlatego wolałem już to zamknąć, wszystko co troche ogarnia woli iść do SSU

Offline Roach

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2013, 03:31:23 AM »
Roach
'''Leader - means people responsible for this team what in an overall view we see as people who take care of the progress and individual looking after of the whole team,'''

i think thats the CREWS responsible... not the ''leaders''  :lol:
that just sounds funny... its (crews!)  responsible what the (CREW!) does not the ''so called Leaders''
your attitude is just fucked up  :|

i mean crew mates take care of each other (since the leaders cant!)
the crew makes the overall view(WTF are you talking about...?) crew vids = about the crew not the leaders

nothing against you but i feel bad for the best SA stunters here for lose the crew for ''Leaders'' like this...
how can you even call your self a ''leader''.. i would be a shameful and embarrassed for my self if i would set my crew for this kind of bullshit   <_<  :neen:

...crew my ass 3 stunters who are too lazy to make stunts so they take so many guests  :angry:

Do they seriously take care of each other? It might be a great experience but I need to disappoint you, there was nothing like that. My whole comment, which right above is mainly about explain what the leader means, not what we were literally doing from word to word. My attitude is not fucked up as you have written it. You are trying to out point something you have no idea of as you are not the member of our team. We were not lazy, in fact we were trying to do our best in order to land something for the upcoming video, which in this case is not going to be release. The biggest heart and soul has been given from ScreaM, who put a lot of effort into his stunts and performances. Without us, this team would die ever earlier but fortunately there was something like responsability and some people took it totally serious. In the end, I am going to write something once again as I guess from your comment that you haven't seen it properly in my previous message to you. No one even felt there was something like leader, we have not taken any profit from being on this position, we were trying to equalise the team so in the end everyone had the same feeling and responsabilities as others. It's easy to say when you have team and people in who are mostly active and ready to meet new challenges but it automatically changes the side when we look at team where most of members were inactive. I still think you're opinion regarding our position is a huge mistake and furthermore, kind of bullshit. Four people stayed left and what could we do? I have no idea what you want from us when we were trying to do our best. You just have something in your mind but it's a huge mistake.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2013, 04:23:45 AM by Roach »

Offline Nager

• BeyondTomorrow
  • Veteran Member
  • known as D4rksh4doW
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2013, 05:56:50 AM »
oh great. Nice that you invited me to a nearly dead crew. Oh well, now its completely dead. Fine.
I just landed a few spots for a crew video and now you post that KS is dead.
Not cool, bro  :neen:
Whatever, what I should say? I didn't even met the whole crew.
Nothing more to say  :P

Offline Poti

• Cisowianka
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2013, 09:16:07 AM »
oh great. Nice that you invited me to a nearly dead crew. Oh well, now its completely dead. Fine.
I just landed a few spots for a crew video and now you post that KS is dead.
Not cool, bro  :neen:
Whatever, what I should say? I didn't even met the whole crew.
Nothing more to say  :P

Why didn't you say it before?  :cheersad: You was in our crew for a month and said it just now  :cheersad:?

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2013, 04:34:50 PM »
That's sadly for me.  :( You was a good crew.. That was good time when i don't know Poti as stunter, but played with him on ddc (he knows what that).  :happy: Good bye..  :wub:

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2013, 07:38:02 AM »
Bye guys and GL :)

Offline ScreaM

• Rozkurwiator
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2013, 02:05:07 PM »
Dobrze, wybaczam wam i doskonale was rozumiem. Mnie również chciało się ciągnąć tego dalej bez sensu. Zmień sygnaturę, Poti. ;)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2013, 12:09:24 AM »
You had a great lineup, and as I see, enough guys to live. I don't see why the fuck you're closing it only because you can't be a "leader" just leave and let it to the crew. You know, there are always "bad" moments when no-one lands shit. It's the same in WH, and any other crew.

Just go ahead and leave. But don't close this.

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2013, 03:14:13 AM »
cool

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal