Author Topic: Max - Ingrained  (Read 7810 times)

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
Re: Max - Ingrained
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2013, 01:52:37 AM »
Too long ;/

Offline Dev

• producer
  • LLS Crew
  • producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2013, 03:04:32 AM »
Tons of good spots. I guess 90% of stunts were done when you was high? Now I understand secret of stunting.
Didn't like music but this was edited good. Lags were annoying but nevermind. Good job Max.

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2013, 03:11:22 AM »
I won't lie but that was pretty painful to watch. Thankfully always when I was about to close the window, you showed something that kept me watching, but it was really close at times  :lol:

Overall mad props to you max. I was a bit scared to lose a stunt or two, but nothing that I noticed. For sure one of the top VC solo's this year.  :ajaja:

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2013, 04:21:40 AM »
I was not a fan of the first song at all, even while editing it. So the first part is hard for me to get into. The other parts are very enjoyable and the last part was probably my favorite. Stunting wise I didn't really like the sandking poles runs like I told you but oh well. The video is different from a lot of other videos and had much variation. I really liked the ped grab and the tank stuff. I'll definitely keep it on my HDD even with the 1gb size  :o Very enjoyable video. A 9/10 for me.

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2013, 04:24:04 AM »
Awesome video, I can see how much effort you put in it... the finisher was just mindblowing!
But still, it's sad to see how only few views stunting videos have. We should find a way to visualize our videos, don't you think so?
Great job once again.

Offline Danger

• LLS Crew
  • LLS Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2013, 05:19:05 AM »
When I saw that the video is 22 minutes long, I thought that the video would be boring and stunts will be easy, but it was the opposite. Very nice video :)

Offline Gryzlek

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2013, 06:04:42 AM »
Appreciate the effort but that was just goddamn boring, sorry

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2013, 06:30:52 AM »
I really enjoyed that solo! The music was great, highfive for the nice taste ^^ stunts were not really my cup of tea but there were some that stood out for me. there were also some illegaly done stunts especially with car but I guess that's ok :D overally 7/10

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2013, 06:37:17 AM »
As everyone else said, great effort but I think you should have brought it down to your best stunts and cut everything else. Five or six really nice stunts and the rest were either "good" or not impressive at all. Your best stunts were really great though :P

Offline Max_

• Board Mods
  • relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2013, 08:29:19 AM »
Ye that's what I thought too one time, just cutting the best out and make a few solos instead of one, but then I were collecting a lot of stunts with what i wanted to make duos, just like the second part was actually planned to be a duo with sorcery but he didn't had enough stunts.. So i landed a few more told him to send me guest stunts and put it as a part in this solo also to get a bit of variation in the vid.. The police stunts were from an failed police themed collab.. And that's what I did with all the other parts, just makin a stunt video you can watch for some time, havin some variety from every kind of stunts, seeing that all as one big showup whats possible in stunting, but I guess that was just too long lasting for you guys

Offline DeathMazhine

• Veteran Member
  • INSTAGRAM: BUGAZERA
    • View Profile
    • YOUTUBE CHANNELS
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2013, 08:58:28 AM »
awesome video max :)

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2013, 09:13:53 AM »
BESTER MANN !!!!

Finde es enorm das du es geschafft hast spots für ein 22 minütiges video zu landen :D Geiles video :3

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2013, 09:54:40 AM »
C'mon man, follow the rules..

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2013, 09:55:47 AM »
Solo of the year for sure!

Offline ozibe

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2013, 10:25:04 AM »
Good work, mostly liked vid finisher - awesome grind. I usually prefer watch heigh bumps, but it was cool too ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal