« Reply #30 on: September 05, 2013, 07:18:45 AM »
woah the soundtrack was horrible

good stuff there though

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
Re: ICAROS
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2013, 11:23:33 AM »
Lovely soundtrack lovely stunts lovely editing, overall a lovely video!

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 07, 2013, 02:49:59 AM »
Wow! What a great collab, enjoyed every bit of it :) Everyone had cool stunts and the editing was laid-back. Sorry for not sending anything,  but I really didn't have any unreleased and worth sending stuff.

Offline Gavran

• Veteran Member
  • Stop looking here and check my post instead.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2013, 11:57:54 AM »
Was a pretty ok video, but I expected tons more from a private video with this line-up.

Can't really say any standouts as I felt there were none. But stuntingwise it was still mostly enjoyable.
Editingwise, I liked the effects and the camera angles somewhat, but to be frank I don't feel you should be editing if you can't maintain a steady FPS, lagginess ruins videos very easily.

As for people wanting my replay, I'm not sure if you are serious, but I took the liberty of uploading my replay anyway: http://www.sendspace.com/file/skqzl8

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 08, 2013, 01:33:09 PM »
Nice!

Offline Syny

• People need to learn and enjoy solitude
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SrSyny
« Reply #35 on: September 08, 2013, 06:18:13 PM »
Lovely video, good job with that editing!

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #36 on: September 09, 2013, 09:28:06 AM »
This is the year of VC videos, hollyshit...amazing video guys, loved all stuffs  :wub:

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2013, 05:33:09 AM »
A very enjoyable video to watch stunting wise and editing wise, the intro had an interesting atmosphere but a tad too dark when the text appeared, the contrast between the intro and the main part was very interesting but it was arguably the one and only interesting point of the editing through the whole video, the editing it self was flawlessly done. The angles, pace and most of the cuts were very well done but it lacked any juice to it, it lacked anything that is catchy or memorable therefore it was very stale. The interesting soundtrack choice helped the editing and made it more enjoyable for me. Most people go for this look and feel when they edit VC, I don't know why but it's very stale and boring for me, you don't have to over-edit to make an interesting video visually, Baseline's Astral is a very good example. However, good job on an effort well-spent, you can easily tell you achieved what you were going for since it's all well polished.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2013, 05:34:50 AM by Beat »

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2013, 10:14:01 AM »
A very enjoyable video to watch stunting wise and editing wise, the intro had an interesting atmosphere but a tad too dark when the text appeared, the contrast between the intro and the main part was very interesting but it was arguably the one and only interesting point of the editing through the whole video, the editing it self was flawlessly done. The angles, pace and most of the cuts were very well done but it lacked any juice to it, it lacked anything that is catchy or memorable therefore it was very stale. The interesting soundtrack choice helped the editing and made it more enjoyable for me. Most people go for this look and feel when they edit VC, I don't know why but it's very stale and boring for me, you don't have to over-edit to make an interesting video visually, Baseline's Astral is a very good example. However, good job on an effort well-spent, you can easily tell you achieved what you were going for since it's all well polished.
Thank you for taking your time and writing this feedback! Gonna work on some points there, since I guess that's the hardest part to create something that makes the video more memorable and interesting..

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2013, 02:07:03 AM »
Can you reupload? :happy:

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2013, 06:35:37 PM »
Epic music FUK DA H8RS!!11!!

Loved most of the stunts, some felt like they were just thrown in there but you get that with any vid :P

Also nice to see Gavran in a vid, he got extremely lucky with that PSM lol

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal