Author Topic: Ask VR  (Read 185972 times)

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
Re: Ask VR
« Reply #930 on: April 03, 2011, 06:59:57 AM »
I also believe it's god damn hilarious that a sub-par stunter like me could get into VR but Puzzle couldn't XD XD!!

XD:P i'm i'n DSS we own you anyway

Offline RedX

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #931 on: April 03, 2011, 08:17:55 AM »
Really? I thought you were the guys who kept putting out NANSV sequels without realizing it yourselves, huh..

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #932 on: April 03, 2011, 08:30:47 AM »
@Wizard  :lol: I didn't know that landing high stuck method stunts all the time is called ownage nowadays.

Also, reading your public video release topics it seems that you guys are really a 'united' and 'connected' crew without knewing about which members are in the crew  :lol: . Not to mention the flamewars between you guys in the Celadon topic.

Gavran is in DSS now?  :| Welcome dude, would've been nice if someone told me about it before reqruiting him though.

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #933 on: April 03, 2011, 08:36:11 AM »
@Wizard  :lol: I didn't know that landing high stuck method stunts all the time is called ownage nowadays.

Also, reading your public video release topics it seems that you guys are really a 'united' and 'connected' crew without knewing about which members are in the crew  :lol: . Not to mention the flamewars between you guys in the Celadon topic.

Gavran is in DSS now?  :| Welcome dude, would've been nice if someone told me about it before reqruiting him though.
Noah was always a bit "away" from the crew, actually im surprised that he didnt quit yet  :ninja:

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #934 on: April 03, 2011, 09:28:23 AM »

I was trolling you, haha! :lol: You fell for it.

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #935 on: April 03, 2011, 09:33:20 AM »
Really? I thought you were the guys who kept putting out NANSV sequels without realizing it yourselves, huh..
Show me each NANSV style stunt. Now. and No CSM's dont count.

Offline Laketown

• Veteran Member
  • the impostress
    • View Profile
« Reply #936 on: April 03, 2011, 09:40:00 AM »

oh cool it you know red can be a dick sometimes  :cc_detective:

Offline вαℓυ

• Lord of The Underground
  • Board Mods
  • Killerstunter
    • View Profile
    • http://uk.youtube.com/user/Balujan
« Reply #937 on: April 03, 2011, 09:42:15 AM »

Come on guys, Red and Ruchy were being defensive because they took Allard's world for serious, even I did for half a second lol.

Though I have to admit, that was a little bit rude, Red & Ruchy. But I guess it's your opinion. Well, I dunno... :euro:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 09:52:42 AM by Balu »

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #938 on: April 03, 2011, 10:56:51 AM »

oh cool it you know red can be a dick sometimes  :cc_detective:
Well i  laughed more at VR, I asked if i could make an audi to get in a few months ago, They said they were full and 2 days / a week later they accepted morbid lol, instead saying bs they could have said : "we dont want you" 

Offline Ruchy

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #939 on: April 03, 2011, 11:57:27 AM »

Then I guess you guys are trolling everyone in the part where you ride all over every crew logo, trying to show your ownage.  :hmm: Seems more like you fell with your statement and used trolling as a way how to escape from it.
@Fighter I think those are our rights and since we are closed for auditions, we can still recruit people if we want to.
Well nevermind, but this 'being better than someone' in terms of stunting makes me think that something's not right.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #940 on: April 03, 2011, 12:10:42 PM »

Noah was always a bit "away" from the crew, actually im surprised that he didnt quit yet  :ninja:
Away? I'm prolly the most active member in DSS forum-wise. Now seriously I've had enough of your bullshit Streem, I've tried ignoring you but you can't seem to keep your fucking mouth shut. Just fuckoff already will you? Pathetic little shit.

OHAI VR, regarding the whole Gavran thing, things have been a little unclear due to a handful of people making rushed decisions without making sure the rest of us were ok with it. Gavran is cool so I don't mind, but we've definitely improved the communication in the crew and even added some desperately needed crew rules.

Offline sony

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #941 on: April 03, 2011, 12:28:27 PM »
DSS and VR are cool so no need to fight guys :)

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #942 on: April 03, 2011, 01:39:05 PM »

Then I guess you guys are trolling everyone in the part where you ride all over every crew logo, trying to show your ownage.  :hmm: Seems more like you fell with your statement and used trolling as a way how to escape from it.
@Fighter I think those are our rights and since we are closed for auditions, we can still recruit people if we want to.
Well nevermind, but this 'being better than someone' in terms of stunting makes me think that something's not right.
Haha duuude, I'm just fucking around. My previous 2 replies were just meant as trolls and as simple as they were you still couldn't see through them.. Also I wasn't even in DSS in the time of that intro so adress your complaints to AllBeast

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
« Reply #943 on: April 03, 2011, 02:09:16 PM »

but morbid made an audi lol

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #944 on: April 03, 2011, 02:25:46 PM »

but morbid made an audi lol
which quite honestly wasn't any good, most people said no.
but some discussions went round and he ended up in the crew.

BUT ALL THAT ASIDE, EVERYONE CHILL. Trolls, go back to the mountains, Noah don't COMMENT UNLESS YOU HAVE A QUESTION. DO I HAVE TO GET ALL MODERATOR UP IN THIS TOPIC OR WHAT?!?!?!?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal