Author Topic: Electronic storm-MEMORIES  (Read 6534 times)

Offline Turok

• DSS Crew
  • Yes, this is Turok.
    • View Profile
Re: Electronic storm-MEMORIES
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2020, 01:38:13 PM »
So he gets pissed off by modding accusations, does nothing and later on releases this video in the same site. Very mature. If the editor or memories don't give the replays this will go in modded section.

Offline d.super

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
    • https://www.facebook.com/vuduonghd
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2020, 08:18:02 PM »
 :cheernutz:

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2020, 05:02:51 AM »
Finisher is like 200ft+, and he landed it without rads. Yeah sure why not

Some double grinds, and the prefinisher actually looked cool tho

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2020, 01:17:07 PM »
I'm absolutely not into VC but as Turok put it well, I saw some inconsistency in the video. Some really great ideas, 'little' stuff, amazing grindcombos (especially the doublegrind at LS airport), and some rather simple ones. But my biggest concern is that some of the bigairs look ridiculously modded, at least to me. And at some bigairs you didn't even try to rad till the very end, I don't know how much speed you lose after the rad phase, maybe it doesn't mean that much in VC, but your non-rad speed looks suspicious to me as well. Not to mention this editing assists well to the potentially modded stunts, but sadly the editing wasn't great overall. At least I liked the first song, one of my favs related to sport so props on using that I guess  :D

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2020, 11:44:48 AM »
loved the combo at 6:20, but I won't be commenting on the other stunts, since I'm no VC expert. however, this has to be one of the finest edits I've seen in ages. everything including the cam angles, the ENB (or some other mod) and transitions was on point except for the exaggerated cyan color. reminds me of the style GTA V stunt vids are being edited nowadays...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal