Author Topic: Bonds Beyond Time - 10 Years of GTA V Stunting  (Read 7765 times)

Offline Marston5000

• Member of Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
Bonds Beyond Time - 10 Years of GTA V Stunting
« on: September 17, 2023, 07:00:46 AM »
YouTube Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdiraCVzW60
4K Video Download: https://mega.nz/file/uoIR2ICT#ujbOJJrHGczhTKHWvibwGkJI8dq6MBZ2ctTQxUp-h6k

While GTA V stunting has been the cause for many hours gone to waste, it still delivered many good moments, memories, and badass videos over the years. I love this game and all the people I met through it. If I had nothing but a pen and a piece of paper, I could write down at least 200 stunters off the top of my head that I have met over the last 10 years. I'm fortunate to release this video and to celebrate the 10th anniversary of Grand Theft Auto V with the help of Mxth and everyone else involved in this video. I wish I could have included more of you guys, this doesn't mean I like other stunters any less, I love everyone, and I hope to spend the next 10 years with the community too (hopefully on GTA VI) even though all of us will be old and living busy lifes, I will still do my best to deliver GTA stunting videos. Bonds Beyond Time is a collaboration of a variety of stunters and their biggest highlights, and hopefully you can watch this video remembering particular stunts and where they originated from. Thank you for sticking through all this time. This community is the dearest to me. ❤️️

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Bonds Beyond Time - 10 Years of GTA V Stunting
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2023, 10:48:11 AM »
That was a great trip down memory lane, well done to everyone involved! :)

Offline Insan

• freeworld
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2023, 01:48:14 PM »
WHAT THE FUCK DID JENS DO ON THE BRIDGE AT 3:57 ,, REALLY GOOD
nice vid

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2023, 05:29:27 PM »
Nice!

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2023, 09:44:44 PM »
alright now finally got this done, i've never worked so hard for a reaction before lmao, sorry for not reading the post and also for all the cuts in between, also audio is kinda shitty because OBS was playing with my microphone so i had to fix that with some compression in Vegas.. anyways

https://youtu.be/zjOTRp46njE should be live soon :)

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2023, 11:25:39 PM »
It was a pleasure to watch, great music selection, fun stunts, Jens's grind at the bridge was my favourite. Crazy it's been 10 years ( and I still can't get used to gliding  :P ) great video guys  :a-cheer:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal