Author Topic: Advanced NRG-500 - my thoughts + tutorial  (Read 10757 times)

Offline PM

• View Profile
Re: Advanced NRG-500 - my thoughts + tutorial
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2020, 03:22:05 PM »
you make a good point, but if you decide to use the bike, and thus, land a stunt with it for a video, you should warn it has been used, perhaps post the video in the 'themed' section IMO. you're right, it's legit, but putting a glitched nrg stunt in a video along with default nrg stunts (which makes them look equal) without mentioning it, is nonsense...

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2020, 03:51:23 PM »
you make a good point, but if you decide to use the bike, and thus, land a stunt with it for a video, you should warn it has been used, perhaps post the video in the 'themed' section IMO. you're right, it's legit, but putting a glitched nrg stunt in a video along with default nrg stunts (which makes them look equal) without mentioning it, is nonsense...
I totally agree with the point of warning thing, but i also trying to explain to people that it is normally to use this bike, just if people will see a glitched bike video, they will think automatically that it is kind of lame stuff, which is totally wrong point. i'm trying to explain that stunting with this bike is the same, you still need to try hard to land the stunt.

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2020, 01:47:08 AM »
I totally agree with the point of warning thing, but i also trying to explain to people that it is normally to use this bike, just if people will see a glitched bike video, they will think automatically that it is kind of lame stuff, which is totally wrong point. i'm trying to explain that stunting with this bike is the same, you still need to try hard to land the stunt.

Funny how nobody cares about this method, release your lame LS hospital rampbump to prec so we are done with thos topic.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2020, 04:08:52 AM »
Funny how nobody cares about this method, release your lame LS hospital rampbump to prec so we are done with thos topic.
Funny how nobody cares about stunting overall, it's 2020 now. Also funny that you, who is care about stunting, just talk with no real proofs. My stunt is same hard as your meditation stuff, and yes i dare to compare, because at least i know what im talking about. I have spend a lot of time on this spot, i have learned and tested it with variaty of methods and i got the conclusion about this spot. Instead of you who talking about lame with no reason and proofs. Come down from heaven, man. You think too much about your self, why the fuck you say me what to do? Maybe you go and reland every popped tire stunts naturally cuz it's lame? (it's not, but it is your logic).

gonna write again, that i discussing with no hate or something, just it looks like you are wrong, imo.
it is my thoughts, you have your own thoughts. let's just enjoy the stunting and do what you want.

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2020, 04:17:14 AM »
And when you put barracks stunts with the new cleo script by Prog then thats Okey ? If i remember there was simple rule "what you can do on PS thats legit on PC" correct me if im wrong :D

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2020, 04:40:40 AM »
To me it seems taxi boost is sort of a 'mission' glitch or technique as well and it looks way more dumb than this or anything you can achieve using a certain mission. Or am I wrong

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #21 on: February 08, 2020, 05:17:21 AM »
To me it seems taxi boost is sort of a 'mission' glitch or technique as well and it looks way more dumb than this or anything you can achieve using a certain mission. Or am I wrong
yeah, there it is. but taxi boost it is something that we are all get used to. maybe glitched bike is a new method which are need to take a root and get use to it?

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 08, 2020, 05:52:20 AM »
Here is spot with glitchy NRG... its poss if you are asking :D just live rec. some attemps how the bike can be used
https://youtu.be/Gyn85AHuNjU

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #23 on: February 08, 2020, 05:57:52 AM »
Here is spot with glitchy NRG... its poss if you are asking :D just live rec. some attemps how the bike can be used
https://youtu.be/Gyn85AHuNjU
gj, some more stents possible in that place btw, i love this place cuz of wallrides. :D

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 08, 2020, 07:00:53 AM »
I'm not talking for everyone here, this is just what i'm thinking about this method. I'm not about to forbid anything to anyone, nobody could do this. Just don't expect me to be appealed by this kind of stuff, that's all.

About the barrack script, this is a way to get more attempts than OG strat. Consider this as a time saver as the respawn location we are using.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #25 on: February 08, 2020, 08:13:22 AM »
Just don't expect me to be appealed by this kind of stuff, that's all.
Just imagine that you spend a lot of time on a good stunt with popped tire, you know that it also possible without it, but you found it more useful on that spot and later someone says:
"nah, it's lamed, you can land it with regular one." you gonna say:
"come on, you can do it legal, why you don't like it?" And this talk goes to infinity.
Sad fact, that people also gonna dislike this kind of stuff, only because someone said something, without any tries to inspect this method.
I'm tired to explain that it's fucking same stunting, compared to known methods. who wanted, they are got this information, i guess.

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2020, 09:01:31 AM »
Popped tire method gives you an advantage on some kind of spots, it changes something right? So, it would be no point to use it if it doesn't change anything, right?
By the logic you based, using popped tire method is lame, you getting advanced movements, which are different to regular bike.
I don't try to prove that it's lame, i know it doesn't, but why you can't understand that both methods are simillar in terms of using?
Do you understand that when you shot in tire and get the popped tire bike or fail mission and get advanced nrg it is the same manupilation for the game, it's just bugs. What would you do if you popped the tire and got advanced bike from mission?
« Last Edit: February 08, 2020, 09:18:05 AM by ARS »

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 08, 2020, 09:46:46 AM »
Popped tire = handling of the nrg still the original one
Glitched nrg = modified handling line, even if it is a legit glitch

That's why nobody is going to accept that method dude.
If you think its the same than popped tire, go and try your hospital stunt with popped tire, but without the glitched nrg..

If you land spots which are impossible without that glitch, I don't see a problem, but don't expect it to be accepted in the community collabs, nobody is going to accept stunts with that glitch in not-themed collabs :neen:

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 08, 2020, 10:24:49 AM »
Popped tire = handling of the nrg still the original one
Glitched nrg = modified handling line, even if it is a legit glitch

That's why nobody is going to accept that method dude.
If you think its the same than popped tire, go and try your hospital stunt with popped tire, but without the glitched nrg..

If you land spots which are impossible without that glitch, I don't see a problem, but don't expect it to be accepted in the community collabs, nobody is going to accept stunts with that glitch in not-themed collabs :neen:
Guys srsly ? how hypocrite you can be ? dont take it offensive, but your history and many of others ruined even more stunts that this bike... and when we talking about popped tire, then im pretty sure UndeadX finisher from christmas collab is also impossible without popped tire so what we are discussing here is pointless

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 08, 2020, 10:43:37 AM »
Popped tire method gives you an advantage on some kind of spots, it changes something right? So, it would be no point to use it if it doesn't change anything, right?
By the logic you based, using popped tire method is lame, you getting advanced movements, which are different to regular bike.
I don't try to prove that it's lame, i know it doesn't, but why you can't understand that both methods are simillar in terms of using?
Do you understand that when you shot in tire and get the popped tire bike or fail mission and get advanced nrg it is the same manupilation for the game, it's just bugs. What would you do if you popped the tire and got advanced bike from mission?

Why are you still arguing with me ? Feel free to do whatever you want man

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal