Author Topic: Electric guitar  (Read 1128 times)

Offline Omma!

• SeƱor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Electric guitar
« on: February 28, 2016, 02:49:00 AM »
Yo my breddas, hope everyone is doing fine. How many of you do play guitar? I'd love to start with electric, but I'm totally clueless about good models and so on, can someone suggest me some good and cheap ones for beginners?
Also do you think I should start with classic guitar before using electric or there's not much difference between the two? I already have a classic guitar at home, the fact is I like the sound of electric alot more and I'd like to sample some chord for music production. Let me know, peace <3

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Electric guitar
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 03:45:17 AM »
I think about some used fender cuz it's rly expensive shit or cheaper versions:

http://intl.fender.com/en-PL/guitars/?price=420

on the bottom you can change ur religion or region whatever...  :P Just for change a currency.  :)

I got accoustic guitar which is Epiphone (a part of gibson family of brands) so yeah rly cool shit also. Sounds pretty damn sexy like on just an accoustic, but ofc there are some better like Ibanez. There are many many many so many even too many producers Washburn, ESP, Dean and many many many more! I just know about a few and most popular things, but i think some fender or epiphone will be good at the start. So the choice is all yours.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2016, 04:23:37 PM »
I understand this as if you're just starting out with guitars. From my experience learning how to play on an acoustic one will be better for you in the future when switching to an electric one, because since the acoustic has wide mastil you'll have it a bit harder to play but once you get used to it it'll feel a lot easier to play on an electric one due to the thin mastil.

About brands I'm not really into guitars at the moment but I had a Peavey which sounded cool. Fender is nice also :)

Offline MaCi

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2016, 10:42:24 PM »
Get both a cheap acoustic and a cheap electric one and play them 50/50, study Mark Knopfler and play AC/DC riffs - you'll do just fine.

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2016, 02:04:11 AM »
I can play Bass, Electric and Acoustic. It's good to start in acoustic guitar.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal