Author Topic: Some Feedback  (Read 1348 times)

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Some Feedback
« on: November 23, 2009, 09:42:55 AM »
Since my post got deleted, I'll post here. Here is the place for feedback, and you'll get the feedback. Why is DeathCobra, Moderator of gtas, allowed to spam and insult me? Why doesn't he get warned and his posts deleted. Mine insteat which cleared that out, got deleted. Is that the way to moderate a forum? Is that the way you thank AJ and FF?

I tell you what that is; deleting what's uncomfortable, which does not match your opinion. DeathCobra was simply wrong and you (at least one further guy from the moderators) supported this. And if you practing those actions, then it's time to appell Aj Collins to say a power word what you guys are allowed to, and to what not. :)

Original by Flat Face
4th, While I'm giving everyone a fresh start, if you do something that breaks the rule or just pisses someone off and it was obviously meant to do so, you'll be getting an instant 24h ban and the old punishments still apply too.

Times should be over, where this behavior get's tollerated here, or did I missunderstood something? :)

Offline FIGHTER

• View Profile
Re: Some Feedback
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 09:50:08 AM »
yea MAKE THIS PLACE CLEAN OF MOTHERFUCKERS LOL

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 11:32:01 AM »
Are you sure DC deleted your post? :unsure: if so, that was completely uncalled for

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 12:12:07 PM »
I don't want to talk too much about this publicly without talking to both parties 1st so I'll wait before i make any serious posts.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2009, 02:30:27 PM »

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2009, 04:33:55 PM »
Oh no this won't be a public dispute, it's a serious subject so I'll keep it on a need to know basis only.

BOOBIES.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal