Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1333320 times)

Offline Stevex

• Veteran Member
  • Emilie Autumn > Lorde
    • View Profile
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #6765 on: September 12, 2010, 06:58:06 AM »
Actually, yes! We take them in to our country without demanding anything from them what so ever, so they should be very thankful
I don't think thankful is the right word since you don't want them

So you don't think that if person X moves to Y country, he should work and not live on tax money that person Y pays to the gov. And if person Y says that person X should get a job because it helps the country in every way, he is a racist?
So if person X is not immigrant and if he doesn't have a job, it's not a problem since he was born here? If person X tries unsuccessfully to get a job, maybe because he's unlucky or because of discrimination, don't you judge it's racism to act as if immigrants were inferior to you? They can't ALL get a job, neither can all of you pale-assed swedish-born.
Right now our crappy gov have no demands on the immigrants that come here. They can just come here and get their 10 000 SEK @ month, and with those amount of monies you get I almost don't see the need to have a job.
But ofc there are immigrants that do try to get a job, I did see some when I was looking for a job at Arbetsförmedlingen. That's good because they are at least trying, they might not get one as you said but there all kinds of things there to help people get jobs, different types of trainings and job coaches. If you have been in the Arbetsförmedlings system for 3 months you start getting 2 800 SEK @ month, but when you get that there are more demands on you, you have to work on your CV and search a number of jobs before your next meeting with your contact person at Arbetsförmedlingen.
If you do not meet up to those demands you wont get the 2 800 SEK, that means you have to activly search for jobs to get money from the gov. So if anyone of my pale-assed swedish-born friends would decide that they don't wanna have a job and just stay home they would lose their 2 800 SEK, while the immigrant who decides to stay home would not lose his or her 10 000 SEK. You could say that's racist, towards the pale-assed swedish-born that actually have to work, or work to stay in the Arbetsförmedling system.
I think that a time limit on the 10 000 SEK that expires when the immigrant finishes the SFI program (which are the gov run program that teaches immigrants Swedish, this is not at this day mandatory. I think that making it mandatory and that they would have to start it within 1 month upon arrival in the country) would be the best way to make as many as possible part of the society they obviously chose when they showed up in Sweden rather than another country.

But when you talk about this or demanding that immigrants to certain stuff, you are instantly called racist.

There is also 2 major groups of immigrants, well it's more like 3 but the third group does what they are suposed to do.
Group 1 is the fleeing from war immigrant, they want a safe place where they can start over. And start over is what they often do, and more successfully than group2.
Group 2 is the coming because he got relatives here that dont have a job, they often move to places where there are more people in the same situation and everyone is from the same country and do not join the SFI program as often as group 1 does.

I don't mind group 1 immigrants, fleeing from war is what the whole immigrant thing is about

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6766 on: September 12, 2010, 07:06:23 AM »
Good speech Stevex, I understand you situation and you are totally right in my eyes.

Offline Ralleee

• The Ralmeister
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6767 on: September 12, 2010, 10:11:15 AM »
Yay for Stevex! :a-cheer:

Just think about it, why do we have so many immigrants in Sweden? Is it because they are treated worse than us? Can't be... Is it because they have relatives here and they get money without doing shit? Yes, sounds pretty reasonable!

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6768 on: September 12, 2010, 10:28:42 AM »
fleeing from war is what the whole immigrant thing is about
This! To many people abuse the term "immigrant". Stevex set it straight :>

Offline Labiloute

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube Channel