Author Topic: JINX - The Best of Grescha  (Read 19866 times)

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
JINX - The Best of Grescha
« on: December 30, 2014, 11:07:19 AM »

Hello y'all!

Have not got much to say except that this is the end of the line for me. The video is quite long (go pee now and fetch some popcorn) which always was the intention. Some mediocre stunts are in because they were all special for whatever reason.

A special mention about Promagic the (Somalian) editor: The effort and time this guy put in is exceptional. I've been throwing suggestions at him daily for the last month and he worked with all the high demands until the point of mental breakdown. He took the job so serious that he even got a new 1 TB harddrive and I'd recommend his service to anyone at any time!

We both hope you'll enjoy our video!

Download:

HQ - 1080p h264 .MP4 >>Recommended<<
MQ - 720p h264 .MP4
LQ - 480p h264 .MP4

Streaming: JINX - The Best of Grescha

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
Re: JINX - The Best of Grescha
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2014, 11:09:13 AM »
HI! Watching.

Offline tomiboy

• pls
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • tomiboy
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 11:22:24 AM »
*lifts hat and claps*

i guess the ten last days of this year were kinda epic :D

Offline waNEr

• ok
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2014, 11:31:30 AM »
This video is fucking epic  ;D

Offline Pendji

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2014, 11:36:41 AM »
Do people usually use nitro when using an infernus? I've never been able to tell and I haven't really dared trying anything, despite how clean their stunts look.

Pretty good vid. Honestly don't recall watching you in any vids except recently, but sad I didn't.

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2014, 11:37:50 AM »
So basically all your stunts is your best? I don't remember anything you landed and didn't use in this video. :hmm:

Nice job.

Offline MtS

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2014, 11:42:24 AM »
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 10:00:08 PM by mateus »

Offline grescha

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2014, 11:44:13 AM »
So basically all your stunts is your best? I don't remember anything you landed and didn't use in this video. :hmm:

Nice job.
Yeah the term "best of" is a bit misleading here since I used quite a lot of my stunts. Thought of writing that in the first post but didn't. Most of my early stunts from solo's, collab's and cv's are not in here though. Thanks  :)

Offline NEM

• Board Mods
  • wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2014, 11:51:56 AM »
I would do the full review is someone made the template.

Amazing video just in general, really enjoyed this best of in front of all the released best ofs nowadays. First of all, I kinda didn't like the idea of 3 parts and 3 different CCs and styles generally, but that's just me, I bet other people are gonna like it. The second part was really my favourite, the CC really fitted grescha a lot.

My second favourite part was the last one, the CC kinda reminded me of Beat's Memento part, that looked also really nice and the song was really stunning as well!

So yeah I really liked the video, the only thing I disliked was the cinematic wanna be cameras and the finisher could've been edited better in my opinion, but that's just details. Great job Grescha & Pipix

And Sheeptea, if you look up all videos grescha was in, I don't know if he's got a database, you'll find a lot of stunts that aren't in this video, so you don't have to write such posts again and make some decent statement.

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2014, 11:59:52 AM »
Nice collection of stunts Grescha, expected some new ones but hey who cares. Would've liked to see a different kind of video with different editing and less stunts since the editing & music choice were pretty dissapointing to me.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2014, 12:05:47 PM »
All hail Grescha, the king of car stunts! Beautiful stuff man.
I remember the first time I've seen you stunting in Funky Friday, I was very impressed and I still am :) it's been a great run for sure!

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2014, 12:38:36 PM »
That was the best video of all time, serioisuly. You're insane, perfect executions, amazing spots and creativity.
Will miss your awesome performences.

Editing was really great, this is my favourite editing by you, pm. Well done with cam angels, they were really chatchy and those soundtracks were dope.

10/10

Offline SALYNN

• View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2014, 12:43:29 PM »
I actually went getting some popcorn.

Well, what can I say? Once again, I'm impressed with your stunts and I wasn't expecting less from you.
As Artifex said, I would've prefered to see it in a different editing and maybe other camera angles.

Still loved it :)

Offline VTX

• INFERNUS STUNTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2014, 12:49:17 PM »
Heyo!

Honestly I didn't check this site for like 2 years. I've stopped stunting, but I'm still in the San Andreas business... will talk about this later. So, I'm still subscribed to a few channels on YouTube, and occasionally I watch some stunting vids. This time it was soo damn great, that you made me write this little thingy. I've stopped my carreer here about the time, you came by. I can recall some tiny talking with you, but I have no idea what was that about. My main point is, that I mostly did natural infernus stunts, and wherever I saw you, you always grabbed my attention (cuz you do natural infi stunts pretty much). And now, you've juste amazed me with this best of. The editing job is decent too, well done to Promagic. I love the music either, cuz I'm really into rock/metal. All in all, I've come here to say: congratulations! You've just done an THE essetial stunt movie in my eyes!

On the other hand, when I've stopped stunting, I've played with some other games, but it didn't needed much time, I got back to SA in the form of MTA (Multi Theft Auto). I don't know whether you've heard about it before or not, but for a guy who likes driving cars in SA at every possible way, I highly recommend you that software. It has literally endless ways to play that game, because you can build a map with endless methods, but let me show you some of my favourite maps. It's totally your decision if you would like to try it out or not, I just suggest you this, because of the similarities of our interests.

Here you go:
http://youtu.be/us8XFCgPUPQ
http://youtu.be/zof1op89T2c
http://youtu.be/1XOgrpTTwKQ

Cheers!  ;D

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2014, 01:22:42 PM »
Nice!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal