Author Topic: Wasteland Heroes - Omicron  (Read 51919 times)

Offline Davve

• Veteran Member
  • Colossus
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland Heroes - Omicron
« Reply #105 on: January 18, 2011, 12:09:31 PM »
I don't give a fuck if it's modded or not. It was entertaining and put together well with great executions. Everyone just shut up about the modding discussions because in the end, nothing is going to prove anything and I'm pretty sure nothing will change either. Loved the vid, one of the few videos I actually save on my HDD.

Offline Simon

• Admin
  • aka Darkstar
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 18, 2011, 12:12:58 PM »
At the rest of you: if you don't trust me after 6 years then that's your problem.

If you're interested PM me and I'll give you a download link to every stunt (rep) I've landed since 2005.

oh my god. really? ahahahaha. sorry but that was just the lamest thing ever.
what does how long you've stunted have to do with any of this? besides, you stunting that long would just help wouldn't it. If there were some stunts you just couldn't land in 4 years. Bet you'd want to land them really badly ey?

just sayin'

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #107 on: January 18, 2011, 12:16:50 PM »
Davve, with that attitude nothing will change for sure..

Been rewatching this, didn't work.. Video isn't gonna get better. Although I now think Mythic's opener is pretty underrated! It's damn hard to land the prec with doing a 360 on the roof itself  :a-cheer: I won't stop stunting before I land that!

EDIT:// Simon for president! : >

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 18, 2011, 12:19:23 PM »
Can't really say anything bad about the video, maybe that's the song was not really WH-ish and that Pendulum is overwhored even though I liked it. :P
Sick stunts and neat editing for another high quality video, great job as always! ;D

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 18, 2011, 12:25:19 PM »
Thanks for the nice comments guys.

At the rest of you: if you don't trust me after 6 years then that's your problem.

If you're interested PM me and I'll give you a download link to every stunt (rep) I've landed since 2005.
I want those reps but you blocked me you meanie! :(

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #110 on: January 18, 2011, 12:31:09 PM »
Wasteland Heroes! Rulers of the planet Omicron Persei 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dling..

Thats right up there if Ethereal In my opinion. Great video. Who the fuck found that song, give em a medal.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 05:50:39 PM by Turtle Boy »

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 18, 2011, 12:37:49 PM »
dling 720p. cba to run 1080p :lol:

even splash cba to help :O

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 18, 2011, 12:40:43 PM »
I didn't see anything wrong with BK's wallride but BoxXx's stunt was obvious.. Where is Bluster? :<

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 18, 2011, 12:43:50 PM »
I see where you're coming from, but seriously what do you take me for? Another sheep without a mind of its own?
I'll repeat since you didn't get it the first time (no offense, no offense, no offense). I'm using you as an example. I dont think you are a sheep without a mind, I think you are human. Just like everyone else. And humans are sheep of the brain, which perceives you into thinking what you want to see. I'm not blaming you or anyone else for that matter.

I did watch it again and it did seem more suspicious the second time, but that was because I watched it like 10 times lol.
Exactly my point, the more times you watch it, the more it will seem weird/not weird. It's your subconscious messing with you and theres nothing you can do about it.

Once again this is not an attack on you or anyone else, this is just simple psychology so don't think I mean it bad or anything just because it's me posting this.

Oh and SS: If you really think people mod with gravity in VC (or BK in this case) you must be one terrible mod-spotter. Even a baby could see gravity changes. :lol: Is there even a good gravity mod? I only know that one which you can change huge chunks with which I guess is impossible to mod with? Or do you think he created his own tool? :lol:

Offline Silw

• I'm your host
    • View Profile
    • Youtube #Channel
« Reply #114 on: January 18, 2011, 12:44:40 PM »
Eddeman and Daffy owned  :mellow:  I always was a fan of Eddeman and he always pulls the best stuff  :ajaja:
I loved this nice beautiful intro, also liked the editing with the music  :)

Offline AJ Collins

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • RockstarNexus
« Reply #115 on: January 18, 2011, 12:45:51 PM »
Anything more about modding, a timeout will be provided. We get it, you think it's modded. Move on.

Offline Jubito

• I got CDs in my crate like crack in my pocket...yeah right, neither of the above
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 18, 2011, 01:15:49 PM »
I seriously don't care if some of the stunts were modded, and I think think they weren't modded (my opinion)...
I could also say this is one of my favorite Wh videos, and it's good not to see all the same big air stuff, and that's why I liked it. This stunts are really a good combination of technical stunts and bigair, and they were fucking stylish.
Good job on getting In MaCi, you are full of potential, and you have your opportunity to show it  ;D
BK has just proved nothing is impossible...(and no I don't think he modded)
Anyways, the best stunt in here was, in my opinion, Daffy's doublewallride2ledge grind, that must be the most epic stunt I have ever saw, seriously, fucking great job dude!
Everyone had killer stunts, keep it on!
Oh by the way, is it possible to land a double grind at Eddeman's grind?

Offline sony

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2011, 01:16:18 PM »
WHAT A GREAT TWIST IN WH!?
Maci's grind was awesome, BK was awesome, everyone had awesome stuff, BUT I have to say, the most awesome was to see Daffy back on the track again, it's been a long time you havent surprised me, but this was outstanding. The new style in music was cool, the only thing I didnt like were a few colors, other than that it was awesome.
I better say nothing about the finisher.
You guys were awesome again!
Congratz BK and MaCi! : >

Offline Radioaktive

• Veteran Member
  • spinning faghorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2011, 01:20:57 PM »
holy fuck bk jesus

Offline Turtle Boy

• Shell Shocked.
  • Admin
  • not afraid of dying, pieces of me die all the time
    • View Profile
    • Skyler Mead
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2011, 01:24:55 PM »
Anything more about modding, a timeout will be provided. We get it, you think it's modded. Move on.
I can't wait to see how you are going to implement that across the whole forum. Good luck man.

You mean suspending people for continual modding accusations after a warning? pretty simple really, you see, we hit the Ban button and Viola!

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal