Author Topic: Wasteland Heroes - Omicron  (Read 52119 times)

Offline Raekwon_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Wasteland Heroes - Omicron
« Reply #60 on: January 18, 2011, 09:01:57 AM »
I lol'd, alot of noname trolling about mod.

????????????

????? ,,??  ??                ?                  ???           ???
??????????? Gavran?Rainbow?Fighter? ???????????
???

Darkstar; HATER

Offline Genyus

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 18, 2011, 09:05:44 AM »
Now that I look at it again
This part is what I like most about this whole modding thing going on. It's all in the brain. I'm not picking sides here or just posting this because it's you Noah, but because it shows the perfect example. I don't know whether or not it's modded but the fact you said "Now I look at it again it looks funny" proves just what your mindset can do to the way you perceive things.

Once again, not picking sides and just using you as a general example.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #62 on: January 18, 2011, 09:08:06 AM »
Hopefully this explains what I'm seeing, the same thing goes for BK's other bumps as well. I could have shown the dip in BK's stunt more clearly, but I have to go soon so I haven't got enough time. Keep in mind this is just my opinion, and I loved the rest of the video, so it's not like I'm trying to piss on your parade. I just think you guys have a very poor judge of character when it comes to modding; I can't think of one recent WH video which doesn't have any modded stunts.

This isn't an invitation to argue with me, I'm just showing what I seen when watching the video. Maybe some people will be enlightened, who knows, but this is just so obvious guys... come on :). Can't say I agree with Rainbow about the other stunts (although OCZ/SteveX are a little dodgy I doubt they modded, at least in this), but BK and boxXx were ridiculous! Put your loyalty/suck-ups to the side for a minute, and just take these stunts for what they're worth... nothing. And Raekwon, don't talk about less popular stunters as if their opinions are invalid, it makes you look like a fucking monkey. The password is gtastunting.

Brainkiller and boxXx modding in Omicron

Offline Raskal

• Furniture Cadet
  • Veteran Member
  • I like stuff
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 18, 2011, 09:09:48 AM »
Yay!  :a-cheer:

Great video guys! Standouts for me were Daffy's Double Wallride grind, BK's Double grind in VC, and Stevex's BSM roof ramp thing. Everyone had real nice stunts in this and you all should be really proud of yourselves. I didn't see BK joining WH coming from anywhere but it looks like he fits in just fine! Good work Wasteland Heroes! Another successful VC video!

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 18, 2011, 09:13:27 AM »
Watching the replays proves me that BK most likely modded, i really wanted to believe in him and i always liked his stunting but this was just too obvious, besides, the backbump with the ramp and the bb isnt even possible in any way.

Offline Daffy

• V.I.P. Member
  • WH & NU Founder
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 18, 2011, 09:14:52 AM »
besides, the backbump with the ramp and the bb isnt even possible in any way.
Krypton and Bluster have pretty much edged it both and I've been a couple of feet below.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #66 on: January 18, 2011, 09:15:27 AM »
Watching the replays proves me that BK most likely modded, i really wanted to believe in him and i always liked his stunting but this was just too obvious, besides, the backbump with the ramp and the bb isnt even possible in any way.

It's possible, BK's landing is the problem :P

Offline Raekwon_

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: January 18, 2011, 09:16:40 AM »
Okay, btw i'm from monkey

lets wait for boxxx and bk explication

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2011, 09:17:32 AM »
I'd go on about what a hypocrite BK is but I won't bother. That back-bump in LC explains more than everything. :lol:

Boxxx you sexy beast. :wub:

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2011, 09:21:24 AM »
Had a hard time keeping my pokerface while watching this, good job.. :lol:
Seriously guys... My thoughts have been pretty much summed up already in this topic.
A step down the ladder, floaty shit, sad crew, and for once I finally agree with Shadowsniper and I think he did a good job on the video he made. Also kinda lulz'd at Dav' for trying to compensate with the excuse of the 2-3% speedup which was probably there, but not on the execution. You dudes really know who to pick for the editing, no? :cc_detective:
Like Gavran said, not some kind of personal thing I've got going on here, it's just that it seems that you guys just pick out some decent names to make a good video, not even care about how they managed to land their stunts. It's like soccer. It's not even about the game anymore, it's just collecting a good lineup.
Didn't like the song or editing either. Sorry, but except for Daffy, MaCi and some other guys, this was a shit video.

I lol'd, alot of noname trolling about mod.

????????????

????? ,,??  ??                ?                  ???           ???
??????????? Gavran?Rainbow?Fighter? ???????????
???

Darkstar; HATER

You joined after Fighter, just a little bit before Rainbow and Darkstar, and you call them nonames.. What the hell have you done on this forum besides modding your stunts to have people get down on your weener? Seriously dude...

Hopefully this explains what I'm seeing, the same thing goes for BK's other bumps as well. I could have shown the dip in BK's stunt more clearly, but I have to go soon so I haven't got enough time. Keep in mind this is just my opinion, and I loved the rest of the video, so it's not like I'm trying to piss on your parade. I just think you guys have a very poor judge of character when it comes to modding; I can't think of one recent WH video which doesn't have any modded stunts.

This isn't an invitation to argue with me, I'm just showing what I seen when watching the video. Maybe some people will be enlightened, who knows, but this is just so obvious guys... come on :). Can't say I agree with Rainbow about the other stunts (although OCZ/SteveX are a little dodgy I doubt they modded, at least in this), but BK and boxXx were ridiculous! Put your loyalty/suck-ups to the side for a minute, and just take these stunts for what they're worth... nothing. And Raekwon, don't talk about less popular stunters as if their opinions are invalid, it makes you look like a fucking monkey. The password is gtastunting.

Brainkiller and boxXx modding in Omicron

Well said.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2011, 09:25:40 AM »
Now that I look at it again
<text>
I disagree, viewing something a second time with a critical point of view is healthy for reaching a final decision and lets you take all factors into consideration without having your judgement clouded by comments such as "awesome stunts, ocz no mods!1"
I see where you're coming from, but seriously what do you take me for? Another sheep without a mind of its own? The first time I watched Omicron I tried not to look for mods since it's a WH video, thus ignoring what my senses were telling me, but as you know I can't stay out of a fresh flamewar in the making and so I reconstructed my opinion in a simple sentence. The reason I added the "now that I look at it again" was to avoid seeming like a hypocrite, since I'm not, I just changed my opinion to a more critical and well considered point of view. Don't get me wrong though, I did watch it again and it did seem more suspicious the second time, but that was because I watched it like 10 times lol. Anyway my point is that I based my conclusion on my knowledge of the VC engine without being under the influence of others  :cc_detective:

Offline 灰野 敬二

• 加爾基 精液 栗ノ花
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2011, 09:25:50 AM »
SS, that's just... awful. Too much modding made you paranoid, there's absolutely nothing wrong with Brainkiller's stunt. Even if it was modded, that's not gravity, the vehicle always falls much faster after it reaches the top height, just so you know. ;)
I understand you know nothing about SA, but I thought you had at least a little experience in VC.

But I agree about BoxXx. :P

Offline Onix

• SSU Crew
  • play with the lights.
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2011, 09:26:44 AM »
It was pretty nice! WOOO.. I just sad cuz there is no Bluster..

Offline tacojoe

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2011, 09:28:02 AM »
oh forgot to ask, did eddy extend the runup for his p2b to clown pocket roof roof in saivc?

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2011, 09:30:47 AM »
SS, that's just... awful. Too much modding made you paranoid, there's absolutely nothing wrong with Brainkiller's stunt. Even if it was modded, that's not gravity, the vehicle always falls much faster after it reaches the top height, just so you know. ;)
I understand you know nothing about SA, but I thought you had at least a little experience in VC.

But I agree about BoxXx. :P

No offense, but are you being deliberately ignorant, or is this part of your constant attempts to do one over me? He only had about 1 second to fall, so of course you can't see him falling as fast as would be typical of say, turning off gravity whilst way above a roof, a bit like your stunts. The fact that he was still gaining height at that point means you just about see the last half second of his falling arc. That video was playing back at 100%, then 45%, then something like 25%, and in such a tiny space of time you can see him falling dramatically down FROM gaining height. It's a no brainer.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 09:34:06 AM by Shadowsniper »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal