Author Topic: :wub: best one ever :wub:  (Read 4248 times)

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
Re: :wub: best one ever :wub:
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2011, 05:22:18 AM »
ofc <_<

Offline MeetMyMeat

• Veteran Member
  • Enough video games guys
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2011, 06:06:42 AM »
Actually you could reach the height with the speed of that runup, but the height of the 2nd bump is just pathetic. In case you're not trying to troll, fuck off. Either way, it's a clear fail. Please uninstall and quit anyway :ajaja:

Like 50% of the newer forum members mod, shit's getting pretty annoying lately. Looks like we gotta deal with that shit anyway cuz the staff doesn't do anything against it.... just moving the topics is senseless because they made their goal, reciving attention lol.

Already told you guys. Make me a moderator in the SA section > 60 % of the vids get deleted. Repost = ban.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2011, 06:14:33 AM »
Being there banned that.
Feels like I am the only moderator banning people, seriously  :euro:

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2011, 06:23:22 AM »
good job Kai, one less mofo around :ajaja:

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2011, 07:40:08 AM »
For Fuck Sake

Please get more admins/ moderators on this forum that actually ban these motherfuckers.

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2011, 08:16:10 AM »
Actually you could reach the height with the speed of that runup, but the height of the 2nd bump is just pathetic. In case you're not trying to troll, fuck off. Either way, it's a clear fail. Please uninstall and quit anyway :ajaja:

Like 50% of the newer forum members mod, shit's getting pretty annoying lately. Looks like we gotta deal with that shit anyway cuz the staff doesn't do anything against it.... just moving the topics is senseless because they made their goal, reciving attention lol.

Already told you guys. Make me a moderator in the SA section > 60 % of the vids get deleted. Repost = ban.
Why deleted? Move to right section or Modded vid section. :ajaja:

Nice spot btw.

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2011, 08:29:08 AM »
that was funny :lol:

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2011, 08:44:31 AM »
Shifftee, that's what the moderators/admins do. Just moving the topics is not enough and totally senseless. Those guys post their videos over and over again on the wrong subboard on purpose. Basically they post their videos in an incorrect more viewed subboard to gain attention. Objectively seen, they spam the un-modded video releases board and always cause those shit-throwing feasts. And that's what they want, appearing in gossip and gaining attention. The bad thing is many of the newer members don't even have a clue about the game and do believe those modders or don't even recognise that modded videos are forbidden in the un-modded subboard lol. They somehow have to learn how to use the un-modded & modded video releases boards lol. Warning/banning or deleting their videos really seems to be the only solution actually.

Moral of the day:
- Too many modders
- Newer members dunno shit
- Staff doesn't seem to care

:P
« Last Edit: April 08, 2011, 08:46:05 AM by Rusch69 »

Offline NumeRo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 10, 2011, 03:58:40 PM »
hax :a-cheer: :a-cheer:

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #24 on: April 10, 2011, 04:19:21 PM »
Make me a moderator and i'll ban everyone  :a-cheer:

it's actually pretty sad, that people really mods for fame, i guess they have small penises, or they don't get enough attention in real life. that's why they try to get popular here, but they fail, however i'm pretty much sure that there's still loads of modders who are not cought yet, and that sucks monkeys shit.
have a nice day everyone!

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2011, 04:38:05 PM »
Did he get banned? And for how long? God I hope it's a permaban.

Offline Nauthiluz

• SSU Crew
  • Cuck my sock
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube
« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2011, 05:09:16 PM »
Ever imagined something which is hardly pathethic?
Well let's say this even passes to the next level.       

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2011, 05:20:41 PM »
I don't really get the point of doing this

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2011, 05:59:53 PM »
There's absolutely no point in banning them, all they're gonna do is come back on a new name and do it again; that's all they ever do, why else do you see people releasing modded videos within 2 days of registering with new spots? Just merge both sections into 'SA Video Releases', there's no need for having seperate sections. The map mod videos should get just as much attention as normal videos, and putting stuff in the modded section doesn't change anything. There's always going to be controversy over modded videos, you've even got half the crew network with modding members in it now so, if you want to go down the route of banning... say bye to most of the community.

No problem with pointing out modding but asking for bans... that's a sign of spending too much time on this forum :lol:.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2011, 06:04:09 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 10, 2011, 07:40:21 PM »
I think just boycotting modders and making them public is the best way, it takes away any goal they're trying to achieve.

Also it's not that we don't care/won't do anything, it's just hard to definitely spot modding a lot of the time, some things seem modded but aren't and vice versa.. - mind's leading to too many thoughts to post so I'll just end here.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal