Author Topic: [REL] GTA United 1.2  (Read 57796 times)

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: [REL] GTA United 1.2
« Reply #75 on: February 09, 2013, 11:38:04 AM »
Amazing, just downloaded it. :cc_detective:

Offline Paolo15395

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 09, 2013, 01:42:59 PM »
This is a guide to go to ghost town in gta united 1.2  :a-cheer:

GTA United 1.2 - How to get to Ghost Town

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 09, 2013, 02:30:39 PM »

Our modification GTA United 1.2 is nominated in the category "Best Map" (Link), ATP is nominated in the category "Modder of the Year" (Link) and ManDog is nominated in the category "Most Improved" (Link). If you like our modification, please support us in this competition, which could raise the popularity of our mod even more. Thank you.  :P

Voting Booth
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 03:26:35 PM by LiveLife »

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2013, 02:38:20 PM »

created by me

Offline mistakeys

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2013, 03:40:52 PM »
USCM for United 1.1 works in 1.2?

Offline ATP

• GTA United 1.2 Developer
    • View Profile
    • ATP's Page
« Reply #80 on: February 11, 2013, 10:03:07 AM »
USCM for United 1.1 works in 1.2?
no...

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 23, 2013, 01:19:11 PM »
« Last Edit: February 24, 2013, 08:29:32 AM by Tracker »

Offline Amaluna

• Somewhere between relatable and psychotic
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 14, 2013, 10:31:02 AM »
Sorry for the bump.

It's keeps saying I have the wrong SA version. I have no idea how to change this...
Please dont use hard words. I have no PC knowledge. :(

Offline Sava

• Veteran Member
  • me tbh
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 14, 2013, 12:58:06 PM »
Any update on a USCM for this version? Going to tune my Infernus every time I try a stunt is kinda annoying.

Offline Tg

• Veteran Member
  • Sup?
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: June 14, 2013, 01:16:10 PM »
  Going to tune my Infernus every time I try a stunt is kinda annoying.

You actually do that?  :lol: :lol:

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 14, 2013, 04:35:17 PM »
Sorry for the bump.

It's keeps saying I have the wrong SA version. I have no idea how to change this...
Please dont use hard words. I have no PC knowledge. :(
No need to be sorry. You may try to copy the US 1.0 (size 14 383 616 bytes) version of gtasa.exe to your original GTA San Andreas directory and run the GTA United setup again. (google it)

I've talked a few weeks ago to ATP once again and v1.2 is the definite final version of the mod, as ATP himself has sort of left the gta & modding scene aswell (because: RL). That means aswell, that there will not be an official USCM for 1.2, it's up to you guys to realize that; sorry for that. There will be an announcement in "some time" that there will be no updates anymore, but that's it. ;)

We moved on and drew the line with 1.2.

Greetings & all the best!

Offline Rytuklis

• I liek teh stuntz
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 30, 2013, 02:07:32 AM »
I'm sorry for bumping this as well, but i tried everything but still cannot get my GTA UNITED To work.

I have replaced the GTA SA.exe of my GTA SA With the original US 1.0 one and then installed GTA UNITED. Tried everything, updating it with the patch given in united folder, cracking the game with hoodlum patch, as it was known to fix such problems, then i tried manually patching it, nothing worked! When i replaced it with either hoodlum patch or original 1.0 or 1.01 exe, when i press new game it would show the loading screen, but the loading bar would move like a milimiter and then it would crash immediatly. If i patch it or do not touch the exe at all, it crashes as soon as i press New Game, giving me the run time error.. Please help me!

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 20, 2013, 07:02:48 AM »
Okay guys, here's the thing. In about 2 weeks from now I will have a bit more time on my hands, and I decided after all to try to convert the USCM to 1.2. The problem is, I am by far not an expert when it comes to scm scripting, and asking ATP is out of question since he entirely left the gta scene. So IF I would come up with a result .. it might be buggy, or at least I will not be able to absolutely ensure every other detail of 1.2 will still work / will work flawless. That will most definitely be something out of my possibilities.

That said, I already looked for 3 hours into the matter, what I achieved until now is the following:
  • Disable the Intro when starting a new game
  • Changing CJ's general stats, e.g. fat, stamina, bike skill, et cetera..
  • Implementing most of Dannye's USCM code into the united scm (I hope so), without crashing the game right away
  • Function: Car Colour - works
  • Function: Car Vulner - works

All other functions, if trying to execute them ingame, are crashing my game until now, that's what needs to be fixed now. Besides those things, the game seems to run smooth with the listed changes. As said, in about 2 weeks I have more time to investigate a bit more regarding this, then I will try to fix those problems.

Until then.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 07:16:10 AM by LiveLife »

Offline LiveLife

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 23, 2013, 03:54:33 AM »
Update!

I think I've figured out what the cause of the crashes is: missing entries in the american.gxt file (for example think of textboxes popping up ingame if a function get's triggered .. like "Jetpack ON"). I need help to solve this problem, as I have problems to add entries to the .gxt file, so if you want to help me: Link

If you can help, please post on forums. Thanks.

JL

« Reply #89 on: July 23, 2013, 06:20:49 AM »
i'd suggest creating a new textfile, leave american.gxt alone. less interference

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal