Author Topic: Solid Ground (2021)  (Read 9720 times)

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Solid Ground (2021)
« on: March 26, 2021, 11:15:13 AM »
SOLID GROUND 2021

Another installment of the Solid Ground series, started in 2012. Finally got a hold of CamHunt which allowed me to be more creative with angles. 4 songs were used in this video with 4 different color corrections. Thanks to Biel for scripting and helping me with the interludes and special things happening in this video. I wanted to do more for this project but sadly I have some busy times coming up in real life which stop me from perfecting this video. I hope you guys enjoy this thing I came up with. Sorry for everyone who expected their stunts to be in this video... Oh well. Have fun:)

YOUTUBE: https://youtu.be/d3yUKhGAVpk
DL: https://mega.nz/file/aplEFIrD#frlNfhmH81nL-oncJpv9pbnuXCCdQHnBZiM47QJr1-8

NOTE: OUTRO SONG HAD A COPYRIGHT CLAIM THIS IS WHY ITS NOT THERE. YOUTUBE IS CURRENTLY MUTING THE SONG. SORRY! (DEDICATED TO THE ONE I LOVE - MAMA & PAPAS)

BIG SORRY TO VACALBH HE IS THE FINISHER OF THE 1ST PART (STUNTZ) I FORGOT TO RENAME THE FOLDER HE SENT ME
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 04:55:48 PM by Artifex »

Offline Jomra

• View Profile
Re: Solid Ground (2021)
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2021, 11:55:42 AM »
 :o
downloading...
pretty hyped

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2021, 11:56:05 AM »
Stupid YouTube. Downloading

Offline Sport

• Veteran Member
  • I love fat cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2021, 12:50:32 PM »
Amazing shit  :ajaja:

Offline Cheddar

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2021, 12:58:36 PM »
Shooting when bumping isn't frowned upon anymore?

Good stunts and great edit  :happy:

Offline Omma!

• SeƱor Member
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2021, 01:07:12 PM »
Amazing video, last few stunts were amazing! I personally really liked Joako wallride to grind combo in LS. Overall high level stuntingwise and fantastic editing. GJ fellas!
(Sorry for not sending a stunt anton)

Offline Minq

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2021, 01:12:11 PM »
Stellar Video, everyone did really great, good job  :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 01:32:25 PM by Minq »

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2021, 01:38:10 PM »
Awesome solid video guys !!!

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2021, 02:31:39 PM »
Camera angles were truly a work of art, wow.. Truly state of the art & professionally pretty cinematic work. CC was really phenomenal, I've always loved this color style for videos but have no idea what it's called :lol: Overall, the edit was super nice.. especially loved the effect that was in sync at the end of stunts on the first track (e.g. 0:58 and 1:57), but the camera work and colors truly made this video something special.

Stunting-wise, way too many standouts. Bart's natural wallride was fucking sick, loved all of the grind (joako & Biel :wub:). Really nice to see DC, Mewka and TurBo still kicking it in SA. Viper's stunt was super clean too! Everyone contributed some very remarkable stunts for what turned out to be a thoroughly enjoyable video. Great work as always Artifex

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2021, 02:40:37 PM »
Wooooooooooo.

Firstly, weird hearing Slowthai in a song, he's from my town, have friends in common, so that's awesome!

What an INSANE video, the camera angles and overall editing are seriously top notch. The stunts were mad, so much creativity, so many stunts that made me question why the fuck I never bothered with it.

I might edit this with a full review later on, as I'd like to talk in more detail about some of the stunts I enjoyed most.

Props to everyone in the video, big props to Artifex for editing.

:wub:

edit: Oh also, first video to thank gtasdb.com in the credits  :wub: :wub:

Offline maXpoWer

• Veteran Member
  • I liek teh grebz
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2021, 02:59:40 PM »
 :wub:

Offline legendz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2021, 03:06:29 PM »
Great video in every aspect! It was worth to wait for sure. Stunting level was amazing same as the editing. Artifex never disappoints :wub: Some stunts really surprised me and caught me off guard such as: Rainbow's opener, Biel's first combo(Although I've seen that spot already by Burn), Nerve's prec, SkilZ's infy double bump, Joako's nrg combo, Afterlife's unbelievable prec, PM's clever wallride2grind, but the prefinisher by Biel & Joako was probably the best p2b with infernus I've ever seen. Very cool to see that big roof being landed with infernus ;D Good job everyone involved :jajaja:
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 03:44:32 PM by legendz »

Offline Biel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 26, 2021, 03:38:49 PM »
YeSsSss, sick video in every aspect man!!! Amazing job Arti, you're defo one of the best editors of this community :ajaja:
I'd like to say a HUGE thanks to burn for giving me the wallride spot, it was pretty fun to try it.

Bart, you're a CRAZY MOTHERFUCKER, that infy wallride was pure madness!
And Artifex, good fuckin job landing this NRG double bump, that angle is ridiculously hard :ajaja:

Everyone had a solid stuff, I can't even pick a personal favorite :|
Looking forward for your next edits buddy, it's getting better and better!

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 26, 2021, 03:53:57 PM »
holystrokes what a wonderful surprise for friday night :happy: The video production of this community has leveled up alot so as the stunting, it is just ridiculous in every aspect. :o Beatiful edit, you can see the time spent on making this happen. Really refreshing with all those perfect transitions and just the vibe of the video is amazing! :wub: Many outstanding stunts like Bart's wallride :o Jomra grind combo :wub: fckr 2xgrind, Biel's stuff and Artifex's insane double bump are the ones that comes to my mind right now, oh and Rainbow's double grind and promagic's wallride were insane as well :ajaja: as always I am not disappointed in participating in one of your collabs ;D 1000/10

Offline SkilZ

• DSS Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/SkilZGtaS?feature=mhw5
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2021, 04:25:54 PM »
Amazing video man everybody did a greay job stuntingwise

The edit is so amazing that's really the style that i prefer, you are one of my fav editor for almost 10 years and of course one of the best we still have in 2021

Amazing job !

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal