Author Topic: VC Throwback  (Read 6552 times)

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
Re: VC Throwback
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2020, 05:19:21 AM »
Just use Modloader for skins, makes life easier.

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2020, 05:33:59 AM »
Just use Modloader for skins, makes life easier.
I told him to use it and it helped, I used it on mine too because I knew it's a fucking lifehack using the mod. Sad thing is that using modloader in my SAiVC didn't work because I was using leevi's version and it crashes whenever I use modloader

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 09, 2020, 06:26:09 AM »
Turned out great! If we talk about stunts my favourite was Krypton! Gooj job for re-landing those classic stunts from Barney and Daffy! About editing - will definitely go with the third part! Both soundtrack & can angles were best there! I can see some fucked up fonts/skins but that's no big deal. Good job to everyone involved!

If there is going to be a sequel to this I'm ready to send some replays!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 09:34:07 AM by Skuller »

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #18 on: November 09, 2020, 06:55:21 AM »

I fucking agree. :D

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 09, 2020, 07:07:54 AM »
Yup probably next year! It's making me more manageable! I got it next time!! I learned from mistake

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: November 09, 2020, 08:36:47 AM »
Nicely edited project, it was a massive undertaking!

I was a bit surprised that the pole bump to roof I had was used instead of the pole bump to grind that BK had landed in Interlocked though, I feel that was the superior stunt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1OX-52wBB8

Still an enjoyable vid with a lot of nostalgic spots. Excellent work, everyone. Was especially pleased to see Dannye rocking a stunt from Miss This!

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2020, 08:58:21 AM »
I was a bit surprised that the pole bump to roof I had was used instead of the pole bump to grind that BK had landed in Interlocked though, I feel that was the superior stunt?
He cut a part out of the video if I understand the first post correctly, perhaps it was in there.

Offline Ezraph2001

• View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #22 on: November 09, 2020, 09:13:27 AM »
He cut a part out of the video if I understand the first post correctly, perhaps it was in there.

It's definitely the pole 2 roof one and not the pole to grind. Maybe you sent the wrong replay?

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 09, 2020, 09:48:55 AM »
Such a crazy video, well done ezraph and lexi it was sexy editing. Had fun watching it. :)

Stunts were performed so smoothly and clear, props to all of you guys!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 09:50:46 AM by Erney »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #24 on: November 09, 2020, 10:15:46 AM »

It's definitely the pole 2 roof one and not the pole to grind. Maybe you sent the wrong replay?
I sent both. It's partially my fault for sure. At first I landed roof and thought 'hey, neat'. Then I landed grind and thought 'hey, neater!'. Both were sent but considering there were so many bloody replays being thrown at Lex it's not the biggest shock there was confusion, especially with me as I did go back and forth with him few times over things like updated bike skins...

Overall, lovely job :)

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2020, 10:34:31 AM »
Wow! This was such an enjoyable watch from start to finish, hats off to Lex and Ezraph for putting this together
Loved to see such a line up in a video again, so many great stunts with great executions, standouts to me were Sheeptea's double lc grind (gj on landing the second grind), Hedgehog's boosts/fbi bump, Dannye's burrito grind, Krypton's everything (obviously killed it), SkilZ p2b, Skullers ambulance csm, ZeRo's double grind, ARS p2b, Lex prefinisher, Ezraph's bobo stunt and so many more.
Editing wise I liked the third part the most. Some of those cam angles, like on Krypton's 3rd part opener, reminded me of Kacknase and some of the angles he had in the AR vid. Very well executed, loved the free cam action, also the soundtrack on 3rd part was very enjoyable and went well with the edit. Lex's parts were well put together as well but some of the soundtracks I didn't enjoy as much. Some things could have been avoided like the pcj.dff's and water droplets as Rainbow pointed out, but then again it's a huge project so those things can happen :P

Offline morbidxxx

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 09, 2020, 10:59:30 AM »
Oh my, I never suspected this to be such a massive video. For the short time this was put together, the outcome is really great. All the editing mishaps just makes a place for much more epic sequel, that I would love to be a part of again. I really wanted to offer to edit this, but I thought that you had everything set. I have such an editing mood lately, brr. My favorite parts were the last two songs, third one in particular with all the angles was really amazing.

Stunts were beautiful, Dannyes grind was my favorite, and Krypton stole the scene with all the massive air stuff, and rhino stuff from Max was cool (Kingjads flippy grind including, totally forgot how blown away I was first time I saw it). Now I wish that people wouldn’t be afraid of doing more old stunt collabs  :ajaja:

Offline bumpinghegehog

• Enne
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2020, 12:21:48 PM »
Man have I been looking forward to this collab.
Lex, Ezraph, you are the best. Thanks for takig the time to organize and execute!
Stunting wise, this also blew my mind guys, damn are there some impressive re-lands in there! Krypton absolutely owned the vid, but Skilz' LC nat. bump was the best for me! Very impressive.
I had a blast stunting for this collab, real good fun to land old spots that inspired me back in the days.
Great job everyone!

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2020, 02:19:34 PM »
Barney + Daffy relands owned, you know who you guys are.
Faiz watergap is also really hard imo, so good job on that!

Many of these stunts I tried to land myself for this collab, but ended up with these boring ones :cheersad:
Also spotted one of my original stunt relanded by Skuller :cc_detective:

Editing was really chill no complains at all. Overall solid oldie collab :ajaja:

Offline Krypton

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2020, 04:12:21 PM »
Had so much fun stunting for this, thanks Lex! I knew there were lots of stunts sent in, but didn't think we would be getting a 16 min video lol. Loved all of it! the third part was definitely my fav though. The music, angles and panning were all done great. This was a big project so I'm going to let the little things pass for me. Awesome job bringing it all together Lex and Ezraph.

As for the stunts there were almost too many to point out; Kings rhino stunt was a hit, Sheeps double grind was nice, same with ZeRos, and overall from Morbid, Skilz, Aries, Smut, and ARS. I know im forgetting a bunch of cool stunts in there but looks like everyone had fun for this which is a big win.

Overall turned out great, would have liked a higher quality render but I don't blame you for a 16 min video. Thanks for putting this all together Lex and Ezraph.

Can you tell me if you just leaned forwards into the ledge on the opener or did you pull back at the last split second? Leaned forwards right?  :ninja:
If you rad enough and have enough speed once you get your front wheel up yeah you have to hold it up for a split second then get it back down and just barely pull up literally right at the bump. she was a fickle bitch thats for sure. Thanks though Rainbow :wub:

I really wanted to offer to edit this, but I thought that you had everything set. I have such an editing mood lately, brr.
I vote Morbid edits part 2

Also, can we get started on part 2 ASAP?  ;D
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 04:21:56 PM by Krypton »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal