Author Topic: A great reason to get you exited about GTA V even more  (Read 980 times)

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
A great reason to get you exited about GTA V even more
« on: November 12, 2012, 10:10:59 PM »
Quote:
Ask any GTA fan what their favourite mission of all time is, and Three Leaf Clover is guaranteed to rank highly. The heist mission from Grand Theft Auto IV encapsulated everything that was great about the series in 15 minutes of gaming nirvana. It had everything: a bank robbery with hostages held at gunpoint; a shootout against SWAT teams on the streets of Liberty City with police helicopters circling above; and a last-ditch attempt to escape the cops by fleeing along the subway tracks on foot. It was action packed, was bursting with variety and was superbly paced. It was the perfect GTA mission.

So it’s hard not to feel a pang of excitement when Rockstar says that Three Leaf Clover is the inspiration for much of Grand Theft Auto V and that heists will be the game’s backbone. Better still, Rockstar claims each will be bigger than any heist mission it’s done before.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 10:13:35 PM by lilj »

Offline math22

• French PS3 stunter PSNid:MAT_22_
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/math22math22
Re: A great reason to get you exited about GTA V even more
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2012, 08:04:02 AM »
yes it was a great mission but my favorite is definitly no. 3 in tbogt... :mellow: i hope in V they're will be more mission like that

GTA IV Episodes From Liberty City (TBOGT) Mission 16 "NO.3" With Cutscenes HD

Great mission with Brucie and Mori except that this guy suck at driving :rolleyes:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal