Author Topic: Anime discussion  (Read 144434 times)

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
Re: Anime discussion
« Reply #1590 on: December 04, 2014, 03:29:12 PM »
Finished To-LOVE Ru Darkness. It was a really good show but the ending was really fucking dumb. I could have just not watched the season and I'd still be where I was when I left after Motto To-LOVE Ru.

Problem was like they built it up really good until the last episode, like there was so much plot left undiscovered, but you know animes are usually abridged versions of the manga or light novels, so I need to dig deep into that once I have time.

Started watching Sakurasou no Pet na Kanajo and it's a really entertaining show, I highly reccomend watching it :D

Oh and while you are at it, watch Tokyo Godfathers, it's a 90 minutes long movie about homeless people finding an abandoned newborn and trying to return it to their parents, with major conflicts here and there with typical japanese humor and what not. A good way to end an evening. :)

EDIT:

Also finished Akira now. It was a great movie for the time being but I do not understand what happened in the end there or why it happened. If someone who's more clever can elobarate that'd be swell.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2014, 04:22:57 PM by Asaaj »

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #1591 on: December 14, 2014, 11:18:54 AM »
Welp , Akame ga kill was nice but what the fuck, why did he have to die fk dis , im going home :cheersad: :cheersad:

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1592 on: December 14, 2014, 02:35:41 PM »
Welp , Akame ga kill was nice but what the fuck, why did he have to die fk dis , im going home :cheersad: :cheersad:

Lel. It was so different compared to the Manga. like as if it's another story lol.

Offline Nikedj

• Veteran Member
  • Melk met een koekje
    • View Profile
« Reply #1593 on: January 09, 2015, 08:00:31 AM »
Tokyo Ghoul Root A episode 1 was amazing! :wub:
If you have not watched Tokyo Ghoul before I definitely recommend it  :cc_detective:

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1594 on: January 09, 2015, 09:28:52 AM »
If you have not watched Tokyo Ghoul before I definitely recommend it  :cc_detective:
Mm-hmm.

Offline ShuffleCrown

• Stunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1595 on: January 10, 2015, 01:46:00 AM »
Mm-hmm.

Well was nice, to a certain extent. Seeing them back in action was definitely fucking awesome. But then it's title Root A for a reason. This second season doesn't follow the Manga and it bothers me. I read the Manga and shit was fucking awesome, I read everything like a whole day or so. I hope this one will do good as well.

Edit: Anyone watches Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works? Fucking awesome IMO. Holy shit I can't wait for the next season this April :3
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 01:47:54 AM by ShuffleCrown »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal