Author Topic: ATS - The Final Cut  (Read 46384 times)

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: ATS - The Final Cut
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2011, 09:14:51 PM »
Kudos to you, unbelievable, I'll have to let it sink in so I can get a longer more detailed comment but here's what I can say for now: I've been long time a great fan of ATS and seeing you leave is sad, however, you are leaving with such a masterpiece of a vid.
Your impact on stunting is incredible and you always make it fun to watch and so good, never fail to amaze.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 09:16:38 PM by TurBo »

Offline Metalsoad

• regrese, i think
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2011, 09:51:02 PM »
this is the best video, i love so much guys, very cool stunts very awesome edit

ATS your are my inspiration i love you guys, keep rocking! ;D

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2011, 10:03:55 PM »
all I has to say is.. I has a sad :(

Online Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2011, 10:08:15 PM »
speachless.
wow
full review later

:cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz: :cheernutz:

Offline Dimension

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2011, 10:26:19 PM »
Thats the Ats how we know it.
Totally Enjoyable Crew Video.
Good to see Nagual, Aries, Docta Luv and Knapman still stunting. :happy:
About the Video:
Every Second was epic, Thanks Guys that this Video is so long.
I can´t pick an favourite Stunt, because of to much epicness.
10/10 :wub:
OMG Kaneda landed mine´s and Cookie´s Idea 7:20 - 7:30 :wub:
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 10:33:08 PM by Tailor »

Offline Firelance

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2011, 10:44:50 PM »
Great video guys but it was sad for me.

Offline RedX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2011, 11:08:46 PM »
This is easily one of my favorite VC videos of all time. The editing (and I cannot overstate this) is the most brilliant I have laid my eyes on in any gaming video ever. The reason for this is the way you managed to give this video charm and personality in a way I've never seen before. Samurai, this is truly a work of art.

The stunts have personality and charm in the same way: I felt that everyone contributed nicely. There's something about seeing my old stunting role models go at it that just scores easy bonus points, hehe.* I don't feel like going into detail because I love this video as a whole, not just the individual stunts or stunters.

Without sounding too sentimental, I want to thank you guys. You have been a cause of inspiration over the years, not just as stunters but as persons. Nitzkit and Neo in particular: I wouldn't be writing this post here today if it hadn't been for you guys. I also want to mention Samurai, kaneda and Brulla, who have come to be some of those I respect most around these forums. Not to mention Dannye, who, in addition, made contributions to the world of stunting that are really beyond compare.

Based not only on crewvids, (because I feel that you have been matched by others there) but also considering all the groundbreaking solos from the individual stunters of this crew, not to mention your member's influence on this community: no crew will ever come close to matching ATS in my eyes. Cheers for everything you've brought us over the years, you guys are amazing.

Edit:
* I realize that I made it sound like the stunts weren't impressive, though most of them truly were, just wanted to clarify. It really is a five star video in every aspect for me, even though the editing was the highlight and in my eyes the biggest feat. Props again to kan, neo and of course especially sam: amazing work.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 11:17:46 PM by Red »

Offline lilj

• Veteran Member
  • techincal ?
    • View Profile
    • MY GTA SAN ANDREAS VIDEOS
« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2011, 11:25:05 PM »
really sad news, amazing video, still sad about this alltho i am not deep in VC, but you guys are really a big inspiration :(

Offline FFUUUrious

• White Label editor & Superficial Destroyer
    • View Profile
    • Furious' YouTube Account
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2011, 11:33:46 PM »
that was insane

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2011, 11:48:49 PM »
Damn, that was great. Stunting, editing and soundtrack were all brilliant. Intro/outro ideas were awesome as always from you!

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2011, 12:20:57 AM »
ATS-The final cut
full review by TurBo

Pre-Intro by Neo 00:16 - 01:21: Nice pre-intro as par usual with the music and big ATS letters one would
immediately recognize as a pre-intro of ATS, good job, always cool seeing these.[and cool hunter action at the end  :P]
Intro By Kaneda 01:25 - 03:48: Now that's some amazing fresh intro. very nice angles of filming you got there and I liked the way you displayed the nicknames on there with that slowmo, nice job

Stunts

Neo - 4:05: Really cool wallride, the spot is old atleast in SA but it's done nicely in here and without any secondary vehicle.
Max - 4:19: Nice appliance of the killacopter method[or shot wheels], that was stylish and it's some impressive some spins to grind.
samurai - 4:29: A cool tankbump, I reckon it's old though to the higher part so meh.
max - 4:42: Really cool sanchez wheelie-on-tiny-fence to airgrab, the airgrab hit me as a surprise and a nice one  :ajaja:
samurai - 5:00: Yet again a cool spot and it's nice that you've landed inbetween there, the fact it's been done that much to different places kinda took away something from the stunt but it was still cool to see a new execution.
dannye - 5:07: That's some good police car bump to roof.
Neo - 5:20: High vertical natbump, those spots are kinda overdone by now but it's still cool.
samurai - 5:29: Another very cool killacopter stunt.
dannye - 5:37: That's rather original and nice, the kind of stuff I'd expect to see from you definitely.
max - 5:44: Kind of waited for something else after the grind but it was nevertheless a sweet combo with a fluent execution.
kaneda - 5:55: Now that's a really nice drop bump to bump to precision on the hotring, must've been tough.
neo - 6:02: Real nice natbump to roof, looks tricky as hell.
sam - 6:09: Nice innovation jumping into those ships from a natbump rather than using a ramp.
kingjad - 6:17: Good one yeah, although it's old.
neo - 6:23: Nice bump, and that tricked me  :lol: he's gonna stop on this, no wait... this... oh no he keeps going. stop.  :lol: Nice stunt.
kaneda - 6:34: It's old naturally but with the ag it looks far sicker.
Knapman - 6:44: Seeing Knapman was in it was a good thing, it was an unexpected funky stunt which is pretty cool.
neo - 6:51: Nice natbump to grind. Since you first experimented with grinds you can't stop doing them eh.
max - 6:59: I like it, kind of reminds me of ZeroX' stunt from the awakening, the BB made me lol as I recall 'Trial by fire'  :lol:
neo - 7:10: Yet another cool grind by Neo. I liked the krailing and execution overall.
kaneda - 7:20: Really nice, the first one with cork than the second one bonking off the first  :o
max - 7:31: Nice pizzaboy PB, cool spins and angle.
dannye - 7:40: Haha great, taking the stunt you had in 'Trial by fire' and instead of dropping of landing on the taxi the taxi lands you  :lol: liked the subliminal messages and the flying by dannye too lol.
Neo - 7:52: The fact it's old doesn't take away too much from it, you've landed it and had it before Plague and it was a nice execution you had there aswell, a great grind spot yet again.
samurai - 8:04: Now that's just amazing, the idea itself is great and the execution is off the hook, with that 360 in between the two grinds. nice job.
max - 8:13: A cool PSM to grind, must've been tough but I kind of wanted it to last longer.
knapman - 8:25: Cool little thing to throw in, idk how hard it is but it looks cool.
nitzkit - 8:37: An amazing stunt by Nitz again, a polebump 2 double grind  :o, never seen such a use of a pole.
kaneda - 8:48: Old to daffy but looking good nontheless, shame on the bailing though.
neo - 9:05: Nice to see it done on SAiVC.
sam - 9:12: Very original, very well done, and ofcourse the passage in that hole and then the drop bump make the stunt, and what a great one it is.
kaneda - 9:19: A cool sanchez natbump to bb.
nitzkit - 9:25: Nice bumping there, been done in SA but again, it's SAiVC.
knapman - 9:37: Sick, a double dropbump to that roof in junkyard, very nice and creative knapman.
kingjad - 9:43: Another one that's been done in SA but still looks cool in SAiVC.
kaneda - 9:53: Nice one, although not exceptionally hard.
Neo - 10:06: Nice distance there between the ramp and grind.
kaneda - 10:32: Might be old but it's still a very cool spot, I liked the fact you bothered with landing all three levels[or like me, you happened to land the lower two before you could do the highest, happened to me with my boost to chimney in my duo  :lol:].
sam - 10:41: Very nice landing and cool use of that roof.
kaneda - 10:50: A double freeway stoppie to airgrab, sweet.
dannye - 11:03: Good stunt, might be old though.
kingjad - 11:17: Yeah again going for a classic SA stunt that looks good in SAiVC, nice job.
max - 11:28: A double pizzaboy airgrab! been waiting for another one of those from you for quite a while, good job.
brulla - 11:36: Amazing, the runup extension is rather nicely planned and brulla is already very well known as the car stunting master, and he proves it with a hotring to grind spot, which is a great one aswell.
samurai - 11:49: Ah finally! the finisher of TOAS being made without a bail  :mellow: I knew this day will come that you'll reland that and I just wondered when. nice job btw, still a very nice bump2roof spot.
Nagual - 11:58: Seeing Nagual is always good, the stunt itself is pretty cool and yeah we've seen better from him but atleast he could contribute something cool and stylish for it, must be pretty tough anyways with that tree bump and spins.
Nitzkit - 12:07: Another sick and innovative polebump spot by nitz? splendid. bumping a pole and airgrabbing off another, that's a nice thought.
Knapman - 12:19: A nice new way of landing this grind, a nice execution and well done on the spins before.
aries - 12:33: I thought this BSM to grind was fantastic, had to expect a BSM spot from Aries and there it is.
kaneda - 12:45: Nice job landing something new and good off it, good precision.
neo - 12:55: Great natbump2wallride2edgebump2precision, despite the fact it's old in SA again, it's just sick in SAiVC.
kaneda - 13:14: What a wrap up! couldn't be more classic and great than having kaneda landing another awesome taxi precision spot, I think several people including me had the idea but kinda forgot it or just couldn't land it, anyways, a real nice taxi boost to prec.

Outro by Kaneda 13:43 - 15:31: The best outro I've ever seen, fantastic. liked the whole concept of showing these 'symbolic' stuff of each stunter alongside his nickname, and it was well done aswell. Song fitted.

EDITING: One of the best if not the best editing I've ever seen, that was a masterpiece really.
The angles, the text, the coding, the feeling... just the whole thing.

Offline Christian

• Digital+
  • ~ exLective.
    • View Profile
    • exLective Prod.
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2011, 12:21:51 AM »
Amazing. Just amazing.

Offline JustCaus3

• aka tuutti
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2011, 12:44:30 AM »
ALRIGHT, I'll make a full review once I've downloaded and watched it..

That was amazing.. I have to say that awesome work guys and I have to give props for everyone, for working so hard on this  :ajaja: Here comes the full review..

Pre-Intro by Neo 00:16 - 01:21 That was an awesome idea, I really liked it. That thrash car hitting that police was really cool also  :lol: Nice job Neo  :ajaja:
Intro By Kaneda 01:25 - 03:48 This part of the video was amazing, close ups were just so good. Really enjoyed this part of the video  :ajaja:

Stunts

Neo - 4:05  That was really cool, nice to see it landed in VC engine. 7/10
Max - 4:19  Stylish as hell, nothing else to say. 9/10
samurai - 4:29  It has been landed to the roof before but it was an ok stunt none the less  :ajaja:  7/10
max - 4:42  That grab crowned this stunt, really great use of terrain if I may say so, you know what I mean  :P 8/10
samurai - 5:00  It was pretty cool, nothing really special tho'  6/10
dannye - 5:07  This one was really nice looking, I don't understand how you can bump those things  :lol: 8/10
Neo - 5:20  Was a cool stunt, not much else to say. A pretty normal lc stunt but cool none the less  :ajaja:  7,5/10
samurai - 5:29  Popped tires seem to be the trend of the video and it really works cuz it just looks so fucking stylish  9/10
dannye - 5:37  A nice find, cool to see an unorthodox car used also  :ajaja:  8/10
max - 5:44  Old by BoBsaget If I remember right but not a big deal, still a neat looking pizzaboy grind  :ajaja: 7/10
kaneda - 5:55  A pretty fine looking hotring prec  :ajaja: 7,5/10
neo - 6:02  Probably your best stunt in the video, might take my words back later but that was awesome as hell, sad that you couldn't land the top but take what you can get, great stunt  :ajaja: 9,5/10
sam - 6:09  I can't get enough of these stunts, they always look so cool  :P 8/10
kingjad - 6:17  Nice stunt, brings down the awesomeness of it cuz I'm a SA stunter also and it has been landed many times and also the top has been grinded, but a fine stunt.  7/10
neo - 6:23  haha, that was just stylish, a cool one  :ajaja: 8/10
kaneda - 6:34  Cool stunt which was crowned with a AG, cool stunt once again  :ajaja: 8/10
Knapman - 6:44  It ok, not a fan of these kinds of stunts. But an okay stunt  :ajaja: 6/10
neo - 6:51  A fine stunt, would have been nice to see it with some spins but still nice. 8/10
max - 6:59  These kinds of stunts are slowly dieing, haven't seen stunts like this in a while.. might be wrong tho', nice stunt once again.. 8/10
neo - 7:10  This one was really stylish also, you really put some effort into this video and great work on that, just on a side note  :P A fine stunt once again  :ajaja: 8,5/10
kaneda - 7:20  Overwhored in SA but these kinds of stunts just warm my heart because they're so good looking, VC engine is just so good in this perspective. 8/10
max - 7:31  Haven't seen a pizzaboy p2b in a while and I have to say that this one looked really good, the spins were just a fine bonus on top of a fine stunt. 8/10
dannye - 7:40  This one was a fine way to add some enjoyment to this video, nice I guess  :lol: 8/10, just for the fact that it looked cool  :P
Neo - 7:52  You must have been angry to see Daffy do this a few weeks back, still a really great stunt. Great job :ajaja: 8,5/10
samurai - 8:04  One of the standout stunts in this video, just awesome execution. An awesome stunt  :ajaja: 10/10
max - 8:13  Madmax showing us what Pizzaboy is able to do, looked really stylish. 8,5/10
knapman - 8:25  A pretty cool stunt, nothing amazing but nice none the less  :ajaja:  7,5/10
nitzkit - 8:37  No doubt one of the standout stunts here, amazing stunt Nitzkit. 10/10
kaneda - 8:48  A pretty overwhored spot, but it's ok to have a few fillers  :ajaja:  6/10
neo - 9:05  That was awesome, the spins were great looking on top of a great stunt even without the spins, as I've said dozens of times, I'll say it again, a great stunt  :cc_detective:  8,5/10
sam - 9:12  Nice to see Arnax's stunt being perfected, that higher roof looks cooler than the wall prec lower. Cool stunt  :ajaja:  8/10
kaneda - 9:19  A neat sanchez stunt :ajaja:  7,5/10
nitzkit - 9:25  Those billboard... bloopers or what do you call them are just so good  :lol: That stunt was a fine one  :ajaja:  8/10
knapman - 9:37  That must've been hard as hell, great stunt Knapman. 9/10
kingjad - 9:43  Nice to see Kingjad overcome his grindphobia  :lol: just kidding kingjad, a cool stunt, the tree kiss was a nice addition to the stunt which is ironically old by Neo  :ajaja: 8/10
kaneda - 9:53  I first had in mind that you would land the crane but this one was pretty huge so it looked awesome as well  :ajaja: 8/10
Neo - 10:06  A fine grind Neo  :ajaja:  7,5/10
kaneda - 10:32  I shat my pants cuz that looks just so awesome, great effort to land all of them Kaneda  :ajaja:  9/10
sam - 10:41  It was ok  :ajaja: 7/10
kaneda - 10:50  Got distracted by all of those "AHHHHH's"  :lol: That stunt looked pretty cool too  :ajaja: 7,5/10
dannye - 11:03  Really bad luck on that bail, but a cool stunt once again and again. 8/10
kingjad - 11:17  A nice looking grind Kingjad  :ajaja: 8/10
max - 11:28  That's poker folks, that combo looked fucking amazing. 9/10
brulla - 11:36  Would've wanted to see more of you Brulla but this was okay. Miss your crazy double bumps and all that amazing stuff  :( A fine stunt  :ajaja: 7,5/10
samurai - 11:49  haha, finally you nailed it I guess  :lol: 8/10
Nagual - 11:58  I've seen something like this here before but still a nice appearence by Nagual  :ajaja: 8/10
Nitzkit - 12:07  That was stylish, no matter if it was a fluke, who cares cuz it looked awesome. 9/10
Knapman - 12:19  One of my favorite stunts in this video, simply amazing.. 10/10
aries - 12:33  AND SUDDENLY A WILD ARIES APPEARS WITH AN AWESOME STUNT... 10/10
kaneda - 12:45  wow, a really neat precision. 9/10
neo - 12:55  Awesome to see this being landed in VC engine also, looked really cool  :ajaja:  9/10
kaneda - 13:14  holy crap, that was awesome. 9/10

Outro by Kaneda 13:43 - 15:31  I just can't get enough of these kinds of scenes, they look so nice. Fusion is a good example of these kinds of videos and this one definetly now is one of them. Great work Kaneda  :ajaja:   

Overall an awesome way to end ATS' road as a crew, I'm going to miss these awesome video that you've made through these years even though I've been here for that long.  Great work ATS, we won't forget you. I do hope we could see a few quick videos of you guys later. Phenomenal job ATS once again. As a whole this video gets my rating of 9/10  :ajaja:

THAT'S A HUGE AMOUNT OF AJAJA'S D:  hahahahaha
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 02:18:00 AM by JustCaus3 »

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2011, 12:50:48 AM »
fuckyeah downloading  :a-cheer:

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2011, 01:23:20 AM »
ATS - the main reason I started stunting and joined this community. I am definitely speechless right now, I don't know what to say.

Farewell.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal