Author Topic: Completed CHALLENGES/ try yourself  (Read 3749 times)

Offline waken4productions

• Evolve Stunting
  • "Evolving Stunts one game at a time"
    • View Profile
    • Waken4Productions
Completed CHALLENGES/ try yourself
« on: March 30, 2011, 07:03:16 PM »
Here is a video I made compiled of Challenges posted by a variety of youtube video editors and stunters alike.
Feel free to try and attempt them yourself. After quite a while of stunting I can say most of them are pretty easy, but a few of them are actually quite hard. Post a response to your channel if you do complete these so I can check them out.

GTA 4 STUNT CHALLENGES

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: Completed CHALLENGES/ try yourself
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 12:10:14 PM »
To be honest, none of the challenges in that video are difficult, some are old, and they don't seem like great spots. Good luck to anyone who goes for them though :P

Offline rapinaBanche

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 12:17:01 PM »
Are easy Waken. Watch our challenges

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
    • Waken4Productions
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 10:18:13 PM »
To be honest, none of the challenges in that video are difficult, some are old, and they don't seem like great spots. Good luck to anyone who goes for them though :P

Yea, i figured that much, as I wrote in the description. This was a challenge section and
I wanted to post something people were familiar with. Im not one to explode on someones
opinion and even though you thought these were basic thanks for the comment regarding it.
It was one of my first videos after watching math22, dank3670, flothabosss and so on about
 a year ago or so. I do think, that for very first beginning stunters that these can help them
build basic guidlines for stunts, but your right.......easy.........old............not the best spots.
However if you look at what i do, I will never use nitro, mods or the pc version, and in way
limiting me to whats possible. Sorry for the long responce. You guys are insane at stunting : )

• Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
    • Waken4Productions
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 10:21:16 PM »
Are easy Waken. Watch our challenges

Thanks for checking this out, even if it is below par on the stunting challenges
and those posted by you or even your friends. I did think 1 of the stunts was
tough since i did it in campaigne with cars and people all around, but your right.
If i had done any of these in race mode or just with the pcj600 it would be
incredibly easy to replicate. Always appreciate the opinions of others so
thanks for dropping by.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal