Author Topic: hello  (Read 3298 times)

Offline Pizzapie

• View Profile
    • Youtube
hello
« on: June 02, 2008, 02:55:25 PM »
i wish to enter ATS what do I have to do show a vid of my stunts or someting else or do I have to participate in someting?

--------------------------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew-S_ooXK90

Offline WaDaFuG

• View Profile
    • http://gtastunting.net
hello
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2008, 03:48:57 PM »
ATS is closed for auditions(Correct me If I'm wrong )

Even if the crew was open, you will have a very low chance of getting in, ATS isn't just an ordinary crew you know.

And by the looks of your video(signature), you still need to practice more. Watch some VC videos and tutorials to sparkle your mind with crazy Ideas . Who knows, with enough patience you can be great just like these guys.

Offline UtterGarbage

• UG's Group
  • Veteran Member
  • Kickin It Old School
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 04:04:57 PM »
vid seemed "floaty" grav mod i'd presume? well anyway ats won't accept you. You don't find them, they find you. they need to know you by persdonality and sunting skills. I suggest that you don't attempt to join any other crew either. just watch some tut's make some solos and stay acive....

Offline godson

• Veteran Member
  • zodiac shit!
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 06:16:56 PM »
You can't be in ATS...They don't take auditions...

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 10:20:06 PM »
ATS is a crew which consists from friends. It's not a crew like hi->audi->in, no, you can't just enter. They'll either invite you or they will do nothing. Also your stunts looked a little steeded.

Offline Toomanypuppies

• KGeedorah
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 01:48:36 AM »
Quote from: UtterGarbage
vid seemed "floaty" grav mod i'd presume?
i think it was FL off, thats why everything was in slow motion. also the stunts weren't huge.

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
hello
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 06:54:31 AM »
atleast this guy's polite about it, h may not know how to use the forums but his intentions are good

ok here,

ATS sadly no ones going to get into ATS anytime soon, make some more vids, get some more practice and go to the topic the general discussion.. list of crews.. and search fr a crew in there  or join one your friends are in.

try an search for the right places to make topics and do a little more research for things like this, but don't worry you'll pic it up soon

---------------------

United Stunters Info

Please read the rules before making an audition

><

« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 06:55:19 AM by Flat Face »

Offline Pizzapie

• View Profile
    • Youtube
hello
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 11:20:32 AM »
I didn't know, but I lest try  (bad english)

vid seemed "floaty" grav mod i'd presume? well anyway ats won't accept you. You don't find them, they find you. they need to know you by persdonality and sunting skills. I suggest that you don't attempt to join any other crew either. just watch some tut's make some solos and stay acive....
I don't have grav mod my vid is lagged

Quote from: toomanypuppies
vid seemed "floaty" grav mod i'd presume?
i think it was FL off, thats why everything was in slow motion. also the stunts weren't huge.
I do what I can

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal