Author Topic: The Awakening  (Read 37364 times)

Offline Energise

• View Profile
    • http://www.GTA-four.net
The Awakening
« Reply #45 on: November 26, 2006, 04:30:06 PM »
The only bad thing was the time we had to wait for this vid. I know ATS were gonna do somin with GVT and it fucked up but even so. I think TMS have taken ATS's place for now any way  ( my opion, don't flame me ! ) .

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
The Awakening
« Reply #46 on: November 26, 2006, 04:55:40 PM »
I hate these comparisons with other crews. ATS are simply the best, forever, in my eyes - they have something which can make everyone appreciate stunting it seems. Yes, I'll admit TMS have done well this year and look strong, but we are different in respect to ATS - they are doing their own thing and so are TMS, and so are USS and so are WH and so on...

As far as TMS is concerned, and I think I speak for all of the TMS-ers - it's not an actual competition for superiority. Personally I'd just like to see TMS knock out their 12th crew vid this year before December ends.

Even though I just said it ain't a real contest between crews, if ATS win crew of the year it'll be a travesty!!! Good shout for vid of the year though with this masterpiece.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
The Awakening
« Reply #47 on: November 26, 2006, 04:58:05 PM »
ATS PWN TMS LOLZ!

I love TMS really, and yeh it's no competition. TMS have been more active recently than ATS, but ATS has had to work around the people with less time on their hands to get stunts etc, it's been a long wait but I dont mind  TMS and ATS are both great. I couldn't choose between either

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
The Awakening
« Reply #48 on: November 26, 2006, 04:59:35 PM »
Wtf ?

you stole the vid name
from Kairos ...

not blaming - just mentioning

gotta d/l - haven't watched vids for months

Offline Madmax

• Veteran Member
  • Pizzaboy
    • View Profile
The Awakening
« Reply #49 on: November 26, 2006, 05:02:54 PM »
Might I add that even though ATS has not posted a vid in a while and we have just done one. I do not think you will need to wait so long for the next vids. I know during the past 9 months ATS members have been busy, some work, school, lives and families. I know that during this past 9 months, through all the homework, band , family, girlfriend...the few minutes I have had, I have been using them to work out problems in my life. I have met many issues during this time...

I am glad you guys liked our video. It truely means a lot. You can expect much more from us in the near future. I am also really happy that we have all these cool new members. Now msn me people, I barly know all of you!!!!

Thanks King for that, I also think exactly like you. We ATS stunt for fun. If we are not on top..who gives a shit? Honestly, as long as we have fun, possibly entertain you a little in the process and meet new people. Thats what counts.

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
The Awakening
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2006, 05:13:43 PM »
YouTube link added!

Offline Question

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.wrongurl.com
The Awakening
« Reply #51 on: November 26, 2006, 05:16:49 PM »
The most obvious stunts, flashing me right in my face, I still didn't notice them. You guys pushed some shit to the limits, I liked that    and dannye..umm...fuck you   im glad that rail stopped you, thanks for doing my csm2grind by the fire station, that made my day..

9/10 - nice vid dudes.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:33:29 PM by -Question- »

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
The Awakening
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2006, 05:20:14 PM »
Im guilty of hoping ATS to be better then TMS. But only so people will understand that ATS always is full of suprises. When a ATS video comes out, GTAS stops and the ATS video becomes the center of everything, well at least for me. Everyone loves ATS. TMS might have more skill then ATS.. but no one will ever match the creativity and style that ATS represents. Oh goawd.
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:20:59 PM by Feron »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
The Awakening
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2006, 05:23:15 PM »
Guys, this vid's all about ATS. So let's keep it on topic and all about them and only them!

Offline Dannye

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Awakening
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2006, 05:23:37 PM »
^^^ It made my day finally getting to see it in a video   (being that I had it done quite a while ago, before One Mind).

There have been some amazing comments so far, I just can't wait to see it

@Kingjad: Aww man, I wanted to talk more about you
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:24:46 PM by Dannye »

Offline Ferσή

• Wasteland Heroes
  • suck a cheetahs dick
    • View Profile
The Awakening
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2006, 05:24:32 PM »
Dannye you suprised the shit out of me in this video. <3
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:24:58 PM by Feron »

Offline Master_Yayo

• View Profile
    • http://
The Awakening
« Reply #56 on: November 26, 2006, 05:33:50 PM »
WOW! Just WOW! ATS is a crew that will be forever a stunting legend. You know I loved this video! Aries, your huge LC bump to roof was just that  , Nagual's double grind was very pleasing to see, neo's LC chinatown bump2roof was epic  , umm nitz' taxi boost was awe inspiring, DANNYE'S TANK BILLBOARD was out of this world no other way to describe it. way to go man that owns so hard!, zeroX's fallgrab to grind and bumps were killers! I loved Kaneda's grind, and hell every stunt was really nice! 9.9/10 overall amazing video

Offline Samurai

• ATS Crew
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
The Awakening
« Reply #57 on: November 26, 2006, 05:45:09 PM »
unfortunately, my busyness has taken time away from stunting, but i knew these guys would pull something magical out of their poopholes, and they did.  Sry I didn't get to throw down for this vid but the shit was TIGHT SON!  

All around variety, grinds, bumps, natural, set ups, a precise landing of Kan's,  and Zerox kicking it like he never left. All these guys have skills, but i love ats more for their appreciation for stunting. Props to all you guys   and i'll see you guys on msn.

Aries, bang up job on the editing   . I wish I had a cred stunt though, i could've given you plenty  

Offline Nightkid

• Veteran Member
  • I used to have a cooler avatar.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gtastunting.com
The Awakening
« Reply #58 on: November 26, 2006, 05:45:28 PM »
It was a plesure getting to be apart of for such a great group of people and do somthing that was fun, even though I hardly stunt anymore it Put a smile on my face to see my skin on the intro and see the ATS logo hanging overhead.

Brilliant Masterpeice, thanks for letting me be apart of it, it turned out fantastic. Great editing, awsome stunts, great soundtrack, What more could you want?

<3
« Last Edit: November 26, 2006, 05:45:59 PM by Nightkid »

Offline deviate

• Veteran Member
  • AENIMA
    • View Profile
The Awakening
« Reply #59 on: November 26, 2006, 06:57:13 PM »
3 of my stunts are gone, I guess thats how it is when people steal  

I loved the video, I was kidding about the stealing part but really 3 that I have done have vanished, I can do one to a higher part of the roof but hey, it was worth losing it to Aries. Well done.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal