Author Topic: [SA] Aero Reapers - When Everything Dies  (Read 20311 times)

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
Re: [SA] Aero Reapers - When Everything Dies
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2020, 11:04:21 AM »
I have to come back into this thread. I keep contemplating the finisher.

Afterlife boosted from below sea level, to then find the right surfaces and boost all the way to the peak of Chilliad.

Can we PLEASE see this stunt from one zoomed out camera angle?
Here you go mate:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Um2KxGUjoM&feature=youtu.be

This is an edited clip:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDzmAN7odY8

Offline Sear

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2020, 12:44:38 PM »
What a great video guys, loved the editing/scripting and of course the stunts. Very creative stuff considering how old the SA map is getting  :euro:

Cheers to UndeadX for linking me this vid :wub: miss the good old SA glory days, this video was fresh but also brought back great memories.

Offline Joshua

• Veteran Member
  • METHOD, Milbridge, JDizzle, blablabla
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2020, 02:06:57 PM »
god tier edit

Offline JustAdam

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2020, 04:20:59 PM »
Nice!  :euro:

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 29, 2020, 06:14:10 PM »
Finisher must be modded. You can easily see the effect of dropped gravity before the last boost and it isn't possible to get such run-up after the first boost, taxi would go very slow forward and stuck . Regardless of that, a few other stunts are suspicious also but there were some good creative/technical stunts. Biel's stunt at 5:12 is my favorite, pretty good combo. Afterlife's bridge combo 2 grind and backward stoppie  2 grind were very cool.Editing was great but soundtrack could be better.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 07:14:45 PM by Arnax »

Offline balas

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 30, 2020, 12:16:34 AM »
Legendary video, guys!

Kacknase, your editing is unbelievable. The camera angles, the transitions, the colors, the soundtracks.. basically everything is perfect for me. Without doubt, this is the best edited video in the history of GTAS.

All of the stunts are great, but these are my absolute favourites:
Biel - NRG grind to 90° backwards to grind
Kacknase - NRG smallbump to wallride to precision
Afterlife - NRG curb bump to 360 to bump to precision
Promagic - INFERNUS ramp to tree bump to circular roof
UndeadX - NRG double bump to crane
Biel - NRG triple grind
Minq - CABBIE palm boost to antenna precision
Afterlife - NRG grind to stoppie to grind !!!!!
Afterlife - NRG grind to backwheelie to spin to sign grind
Biel - INFERNUS leviathan magnet to tower top
Afterlife - MTB bridge combo to cork to grind

Everybody did an amazing job, and thank YOU for this memorable experience!

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #66 on: October 30, 2020, 06:30:38 AM »
By adding 10 of 10 i mean that stunt was landed in best way and have no way to reland it better.

- Part I -
Afterlife - MTB wallride to double grind: when you landed top of the building, i said he must also land that grind combo soon and you did it, n1! 10/10

Biel - NRG grind to 90° backwards to grind: this is the really nice find man, execution was perfect on this spot 10/10

Afterlife - FREEWAY ramp to double ledge grind: oldy spot, was landed several times in both vc and sa, but in sa nobody did the second grind better than you, so gj 10/10

Erney - FCR fall grab to precision: nice usage of this lonely prec, it just waited for you, n1 10/10

Kacknase - NRG smallbump to wallride to precision: that was stylish, really loved 10/10

Biel - INFERNUS crane magnet to double chimney precision: as idea and execution 10/10, as stunt 9/10, since there is possible to land those precs naturally

UndeadX - NRG curb bump to fence bump to chimney precision: sick stunt 10/10 i know how hard is it

Afterlife - NRG curb bump to 360 to bump to precision: what a fckn freak you are, stylish af, loved so much 10/10

UndeadX - NRG polehit to breakable fence grind to grind: such a small stunt for such a big video hah, still cool idea with breakable objects, think about it, guys 10/10

Kusiu - MTB skatepark combo to grind: feels like i saw something like this before, but i know it's new, cool execution 9/10

Biel - NRG wallride to 360 to wallride to rock precision: said to myself that i'm stupid that i didn't found the precision there, did same thing, but without prec, nice to see it done perfectly 10/10

- Part II -
Promagic - INFERNUS ramp to tree bump to circular roof: nice find man, also liked the top landing 10/10

Biel - NRG packer to tree bump to roof: wow, sick p2b, probably best p2b ever done to this roof imo 10/10

Mistake - NRG highbump to parking lot: very nice stunt, sadly it's old, but i guess u did it earlier than legendz

UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to roof: damn, it was so obvious spot, how nobody landed it? nice find 10/10

Minq - MONSTER leap to crane precision: i think artifex owned this method same as grescha cabbie boosting, but still it was a cool stunt 9/10

mqtH - INFERNUS smallbump to tree bump to zip building: omg, tried this for years, shocked cuz i thought it's impossible, very nice man 10/10

Afterlife - NRG grind to bandito bump to grind/double grind: hello from cooper, but yeah, nice find of csm thing and double grind was just amazing 10/10

Mistake - NRG natbump to roof: tried this for years too, nice too see it done finally, cesar or default? 10/10

Named - NRG packer to billboard bump to roof: great stunt, final version of the p2b to this roof, nice find 10/10

Biel - NRG highbump to come-a-lot: damn it's so cool, usage of this road speed trick is just genius 9,9/10 (go top ;d)

UndeadX - NRG double bump to crane: the only stunt is looked weird for me, i liked the stunt, but srsly it looks like it was done with antifall, especially on the landing part. ?/10

Promagic - NRG smallbump to high roller sign precision: saw a live version, this stunt is very cool 10/10

Biel - NRG triple grind: technical shit, just awesome 10/10

Minq - CABBIE palm boost to antenna precision: it looks amazing, especially with kacknase editing 10/10

UndeadX - INFERNUS double bump to LVPD roof: the popped tire thing just made it, obvious spot but landed only now 10/10

Biel - NRG natbump to V Rock sign precision: this is bad-ass stunt, holy shit 10/10
Mistake - INFERNUS ramp to bump to KACC precision: pfff, just landed on infy and naturally, you man is crazy 10/10

- Part III -
Kusiu - BMX bunny hop to stoppie to wallhit to spinning grind: those spins were cool, nice freestyle 10/10

Afterlife - NRG grind to stoppie to grind: this is what i'm talking about, technical shit is dope, man you are sick 10/10

UndeadX - NRG highbump to hospital top: idk how you did it, tried it for years, never get close to it, just tell me how? 10/10

Plani - FREEWAY grind to bonk to grind: not sure, but im feels like i saw it earlier, not sure, but done good 9/10

Mistake - CABBIE mountain boost to tree precision: not so epic after raekwon, and some other who boosted in forest to the tree prec, but still a nice stunt, gj 10/10

Afterlife - NRG wallride to rock precision: damn, i'm know this feelings when you aimed not only on stunt, but also on the object which is spawns randomly, n1 10/10

Biel - NRG highbump to sex shop sign precision: just wow, shocked how much natural relands you did 10/10

Afterlife - NRG grind to backwheelie to spin to sign grind: yeah, you found a spot for this backwheelie, i'm glad and also liked the stunt, so creative 10/10

Minq - MTB grab to fence grind: u as always, nice to see you still grabing, flip was stylish 10/10

Biel - INFERNUS leviathan magnet to tower top: yoooo, it was cool, but a bit tired of this method 10/10

Afterlife - MTB bridge combo to cork to grind: what a fckn creative shit right there, one of my fav stunts from this vid 10/10

UndeadX - NRG highbump to makavelik roof: holy shit, you are the 1st who landed it naturally, gj 11/10

Afterlife - CABBIE boost combo to chilliad top: loved how it fits with the history and it is a right decision to put it as finisher 10/10

Editing is just godlike, liked every frame and every sound of this piece of art, man, you did the history.

Also wanted to respect the whole team for making this project, i just see the efforts, which were done to release this. Especially when i saw Biel as scripter and map maker, combined with the stuff he landed for the crew video, i understood that it was done heartly. Maybe i'm not right, but i want to believe in this. Everyone were the stars of this video, but my favs were Biel, UDX and Afterlife as stunters, and the main big star is Kacknase, your light just amazed me.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2020, 09:39:53 AM by ARS »

Offline Sajtos

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 30, 2020, 11:23:46 AM »
Okay I didn't think I would log on to Gtas ever again but holy fuck guys
at one point I laughed at the absurdity and I thought okay, that was it, no way the previous stunt is gonna be topped and before I could finish my thought, my theory has already been demolished - very nice job everyone involved, probably my favourite video ever stuntingwise

As for Kacknase...if I ever need something edited I'm gonna pay you serious currency to have me covered. I hope you are making a living out of this.

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: November 01, 2020, 04:06:00 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqEJIjvgokY

Pardon the shitty audio, the half-assed and missing subtitles for the second half, no clue what happened there :lol:

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2020, 10:24:52 AM »

Pardon the shitty audio, the half-assed and missing subtitles for the second half, no clue what happened there :lol:

Nice! I really enjoyed watching It.

Offline puzzLe

• Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2020, 12:03:56 PM »

Nice! I really enjoyed watching It.

<3

Offline KillaMarci

• <3
  • Veteran Member
  • Don't you remember the monsters?
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2020, 10:46:22 AM »
This was some great stuff guys, the editing was amazing as well!

My favourite was Afterlife's grind/backwards wheelie combo  :wub: and the song choices were awesome too!

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 17, 2020, 07:26:46 AM »
"When nothing hurts anymore I feel kind of free"

- damn bipolar

Offline __JREN

• Beyond Tomorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 18, 2020, 10:42:24 AM »
Hats off Kacknase. Such a classy and mature video!

What a way to end this journey guys!

Bravo!

Offline alieNboy

• Artists Movies 2011
  • COSMIC GANG
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 09, 2020, 07:10:06 PM »
More than amazing, it's just majestic :wub:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal