Author Topic: [Cancelled]Ionnsachadh  (Read 2525 times)

Offline Angle.Fire

• Veteran Member
  • Never Mind
    • View Profile
[Cancelled]Ionnsachadh
« on: July 27, 2021, 10:04:30 AM »
Greetings to all members in GTA Stunting!

I hope you are doing well. I wanted to announce that I'm working on a VC only video.

Click on the text to watch the Teaser

Stunter(s)

toty - 1
Angle.Fire - ?

First, I believe I haven't introduce myself properly. Only posted this back in 2014.

My name is Koray. Im 24 years old. I started doing stunts after I came across "The Getaway" video because I got quickly amazed by what you can do with vehicles and bikes. I thought it should be so much fun.

Then I started doing it for fun back in 2013 after I've won Vice City Dueling Championship at VCMP back in 2012.

My first video appearance was supposed to be in a custom stunting map called "COGNOMINATUS" back in 2014. I was put in the stunters' list but I wasn't in the video and I got kinda frustrated after that.

I made my first apperance in COLLAB[PLEASE JOIN] back in 2014 by Sorcery. I was so glad to be in a stunting video.

Then I made my second appearence in Sacrifice death 666 satan collab in 2014 by Cooper.

Lastly, I sent 2 stunts for DEXÆSTH II collab but only one of it could make it to the video.

Back to topic

During all this time to this day, after watching more than 100 stunt videos, I felt I wouldn't be able to land a cool stunt because there seems no spot left to land and get praised for it. But I always wanted to make one big stunt video.

So starting from the first day of the month, I'm landing whatever I feel is fun and cool. And trying all challenges in Hoff's Easy Game. I will be making a video with the stuff I could do.

It's really up to you to decide if this is a "Solo" or "Best of" because I merely think this is just a video I will have fun making.

Therefore, If you also wish to send your leftovers,the first stunt you made etc.(whatever you think is memorable for you) you can send to me.

There is no deadline for this, I want to work on this thoroughly. I'll be informing you guys if I feel coming close.

End of the words, please enjoy the Teaser I made. Also I'd love to hear your feedback.

Word Ionnsachadh means "Learning".

Best Regards!

« Last Edit: February 19, 2022, 02:10:47 PM by Angle.Fire »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
Re: Ionnsachadh
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2021, 11:33:43 AM »
Where are you from Koray? Looking foward to that video, nice introduction :a-cheer:

Offline Angle.Fire

• Veteran Member
  • Never Mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2021, 11:47:59 AM »
Where are you from Koray? Looking foward to that video, nice introduction :a-cheer:

Hello Nem

Thanks for the comment.

I'm from Istanbul, Turkey.

Offline maXpoWer

• Veteran Member
  • I liek teh grebz
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2021, 12:40:20 PM »
Geri dönmene sevindim :)

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2021, 01:20:16 PM »
Honestly Koray, if we're talking about games as old as Vice City and San Andreas, it is going to be difficult to find new and crazy stunts if you don't already have a vast knowledge of the stunts already performed in those games already. But I've personally never been one to focus much on that aspect of stunting, while it is nice finding something new and fresh it's also good to have seen a great stunt elsewhere and push yourself to land it.

As long ago as it was I do recall goofing about on VCMP doing random stunts and confusing people with them haha, but it was just as enjoyable to try and spread how fun stunting was to others. It's genuinely pleasing to see you enjoy it. You land whatever stunts you want, long as you are satisfied with what you produce that is the main thing. I have too many videos in the past where while I was glad to be a part of it, I was disappointed with what I did in the video. It's something that was too common back in the day.

I'll gladly contribute if you want me to. Liked the vibe of the wee teaser too.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2021, 02:13:52 PM »
Kingjad is like the old white wizard who shows you the way to greatness

Offline Angle.Fire

• Veteran Member
  • Never Mind
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2021, 05:47:11 AM »