Author Topic: NEM'S LAST STAND  (Read 8093 times)

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Re: NEM'S LAST STAND
« Reply #45 on: July 21, 2021, 04:27:19 AM »
Big respect for such a grandiose organization, all of these last projects from you were so dedicated and this one is same dedicated to gtas fully.
I was really glad too see people of hall of fame once again and i have no idea what you did for them to get at least one .rep from every of them lol.
Same respectation goes to editor, who came from weird clip maker to such a great editor, I loved the whole job, nicely done, Ez.

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #46 on: July 21, 2021, 07:23:51 AM »
Big respect for such a grandiose organization, all of these last projects from you were so dedicated and this one is same dedicated to gtas fully.
I was really glad too see people of hall of fame once again and i have no idea what you did for them to get at least one .rep from every of them lol.
Same respectation goes to editor, who came from weird clip maker to such a great editor, I loved the whole job, nicely done, Ez.

Whoops, thought I'd commented already on this. Good mix of humour and quality stunts from a plethora of older and newer faces. Very well edited too although that sorta corrupt-style footage when you go from one shot to next, it's hard to see that as a genuine effect and more like just Vegas being Vegas and arsing things up for the editor - if you were indeed going for that effect, it was very well done, and did work a couple of times.

Great job overall Ezraph did a good job with the editing keep it up !

Thanksies ily

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
« Reply #47 on: July 21, 2021, 09:08:02 AM »
i have no idea what you did for them to get at least one .rep from every of them lol.
Nem has his own secret ways.
*zips pants*

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 01, 2021, 01:01:17 PM »
Thanks everyone, I'm still sad Sorcery himself hasn't commented on this :cheersad:

Offline Ruiner

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 04, 2021, 04:11:29 AM »
Epic :a-cheer:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal