Author Topic: Guillotine 2  (Read 8402 times)

Offline Brad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http:///
Re: Guillotine 2
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2010, 06:29:54 AM »
I take it this video was a tutorial on how to severely fuck someone's eyes?

To be constructive, limit the use and frequency of flashes, blurs and pans so I can not only see the stunts but finish the video without a headache.

Offline bluster

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2010, 06:41:24 AM »
 :lol: I like it  edit is different good :D stunts is good too :) great video

Offline TurBo

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 29, 2010, 06:51:09 AM »
An epic production, every stunter did a terrific job and some people just had mindblowing stuff their.

Offline Noah

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #33 on: November 29, 2010, 07:02:46 AM »
Watched it without audio at school today. Shit was so cash.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2010, 07:13:28 AM »
This is one of the first videos I disliked in the whole of 2010, not stunting-wise, cause the stunts where great.

I truely disliked the slow motion, it might be a cool effect but didn't fit at all, some of the cam angles where really hard to understand and I personally find the "close view" bad looking, and it was all over the video, but you can't help that though. I was already using that song but now I gotta get a new one cause it has lost originality. At first I was like OW NOES I LOST THE SONG, then it was like, aww what the hell, atleast its for a good video and then I found out it was horribly overedited and the whole feeling of the song was gone  :(

I liked most stunts though, Mario's sanchez stunt was pretty good looking and a nice find, Tryp's BSM was very very nice too, great find!

But the editing totally ruined it, sorry Petar for all the negative stuff in my post  :( But this really is your worst editing since ages in my eyes
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 07:15:54 AM by Rainbow »

Offline BG hitman

• Veteran Member
  • Zali-san
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 29, 2010, 07:27:34 AM »
i live to watch videos like this

this one was so beautiful it has everything - great atmosphere, every kind of stunts, and relaxible music

hope a 3rd part will be organized somewhere in the future  :)

great job everyone  :a-cheer:

Offline Determined

• Pro Coral Collector
  • Veteran Member
  • Pridestalker
    • View Profile
    • Determined's YT Acc
« Reply #36 on: November 29, 2010, 07:36:32 AM »
Imo the editing is inferior to it's predecessor, the first one just seemed so much more energetic & vivid, this one was a bit dull actually. It wasn't bad tho, just not my liking.
The stunts, on the other hand blew my mind, so many awesome ideas & executions, tho there were psm's all over the place, everyone did a great job here, keep rocking dude's  ;D

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #37 on: November 29, 2010, 07:40:53 AM »
Tryp's BSM was very very nice too, great find!

Hahaha seriously dude, it's the worst stunt in this video :lol: I actually sent 6(!) stunts to PtRvY and he only used 3 of them, I was really dissapointed but I've never thought someone will mention any of my stunts next to others.

Offline Shifftee

• Shiff
  • SASL 2014 Judges
  • Retired.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 29, 2010, 07:59:58 AM »
What an absolute crap stunt I sent. D:
Annoying editing but those songs made up for it. Great stunting!  :cc_detective:

EDIT: Wow! Downloaded the video and it looks so much better - HD, no lags, and I can actually see the nice effects. Great job on everything Petar(exzcept for the slow-motion effect which was boring in my eyes)!
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 10:18:52 AM by Shifftee »

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 29, 2010, 08:01:22 AM »
Sweet :jajaja:

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 29, 2010, 08:09:58 AM »
The slow-motion thing looked crazy especially with those weird morphing motion or whatever they were, nice job on those Petar. Most of the stunts were really great, Bluster's grind and his psm2prec. And there were some lame stunts like the wallbumps to ledge's, but I guess most people did them as this was mean't to be a New Breed like collab, it didn't quite look like that.
7/10

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 29, 2010, 08:15:56 AM »
Good job Daffy and Bluster :wub: Moar NB-a-like !!!! ;D

Offline Hoff

• Breeder for life
  • Veteran Member
  • xouzb qhm jxuco
    • View Profile
    • http://www.last.fm/user/aante
« Reply #42 on: November 29, 2010, 09:25:16 AM »
Apart from the slowmotion effect (which was a little cool but should've been served in smaller portions imo) this video was a truly pleasant watch indeed! Liked all the aspects of it; Stunts, editing, music, stunters involved, CC, overall feeling... Everything! It makes me happy when I think of that people actually saw what New Breed is about and not just thinking we landed low stunts because we thought it was creative. :cc_detective:
I'll make sure me bredda's get to see this.

Would've liked at least a short outro though. But whatever, great job everybody! :D :D :D :D :D

Offline TrYp

• Veteran Member
  • X
    • View Profile
    • http://sampforum.hu
« Reply #43 on: November 29, 2010, 10:21:30 AM »
Would've liked at least a short outro though. But whatever, great job everybody! :D :D :D :D :D

This, there are a lot of unused stunts from many stunters. However PtRvY is too lazy I guess :P

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 29, 2010, 10:37:21 AM »
Thanks for both the positive and the negative reviews about the editing. Next time I test an effect I'll try not to exaggerate with it  :ninja:

Thanks again TrYp for the opportunity. Outros suck.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal