Author Topic: Exsequor - VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video 2015  (Read 36190 times)

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: Exsequor - VC/LC/SAiVC Community Video 2015
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2016, 09:23:00 AM »
Nice to see some veterans kicking it again. The video itself was a great watch and felt nostalgic as fuck. Good job everyone involved  :ajaja:

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #16 on: February 27, 2016, 09:24:59 AM »
 ;D Full Review from Blaze  ;D

INTRO:
oh man as soon as this started it felt like a time machine to the old days of gtas with Fracture, Yeah Baby and Interlocked. Was the intro a reference at VC/Stunting being dead cus thats what I assumed it to be lol, real nice scripting from Dev there.

PART 1:
VaNilla - Ramp to Spin to Bridge Grind: I know Sorcery landed this so his jimmies are going to be rustled but nonetheless it's a sick stunt and keeping the grind up for that duration is challenging.
ozibe - Gap to Bump To Roof: Very smart idea but I can't help but feel the higher roof to the left could be landed.
Blaze - Ramp to Wallbonk to Grind: I don't know can you review your own stunts? In hindsight I wish I sent something better but whatever fuck it.
Darkstar - Hotring Double Bump To Roof: Really liked this one, good use of the terrain to get to a pretty high roof for Hotring standards and it looked stylish as fuck.
Dev - CSM Treebonk To Roof: Very stylish, nice to see that roof get landed by something other than a PCJ.
Brainkiller - Bump to Roof: Thought I was tripping when I saw BK in the vid; surprised this hasn't been landed before but executed very well and the rotation made it look even better.
Demon - Gap Bump to Bump to Roof: Good stunt, would be sick for it to be landed from the further back bump that you gap over but I guess the distance for that is too far.
morbidxxx - Rhino Ramp gap to Roof: Damn real good idea I'm surprised it hasn't been done before
Haywire - Packer Cork to Grind: What happened to 720 or reland? :P Just fuckin with ya, good job good bike all is good
Mehmet - Infernus Ramp to Precision: man I prolly couldn't land that shit with a bike nevermind a damn Infernus good job brotha
Max - Sanchez Bump to Sign Precision: Damn son that shit was stylish as fuck but I wouldn't expect anything else from you!
FIGHTER - Rampbump? to Roof: shit looked stylish as fuck and well executed but I can't help but wonder why you're using a plain black bike when Reaper made you that sickass one a few years back.
Cooper - Gap to Bump to Roof: man that bump hit me outta nowhere I was expecting you to go down the alleyway lol nice distance
Skuller - Skimmer bump to Roof: fuck ye always looks sick seeing that roof get landed, good idea for the stunt too really liked it!
CrazyClown - Ledgegrind: I liked the way you hung on to the grind at the end lol not the cleanest of stunts but if everyone landed everything clean with no mistakes it'd be boring as fuck.
MTS - RC Baron: Fucking lol'd now thats a GTAStunting first inb4 whole RC car stuntvids
Bark - Gap to Bump to Roof: oh man spooky scary skeletons and shit great idea dawg
Danger - Bump to Roof: I thought it was gonna be to the roof infront not gap over the damn thing lol nice
Rainbow - Taxi Boost Island Gap to Tracks: bruvwhat the fuck that was fuckign sick mane I was "there's no way you can land that on the tracks" and then it fucking happened. Next up someone do the boost going the other way and land on the bridge beam precs.
Mythic - 360 Stoppie to Prec: I never got the hang of those damn 360 stoppies, that shit was stylish as fuck and the landing on the prec made it even better.
Mehmet - Bump to BB grind: YOU ARE THE FUCKING BOSS. BAWSE. ALL CITY.
OCZ - CSM to Roof: man I swear the Japanese/Chinese stunters just dont say anything at all then appear outta nowhere and blow our faces off with some fucking sick stunts gj man.
MaCi - Bonk Cork 2 grind: That shit right there was stylish as FUCK (capitals to emphasize how stylish it is), the idea and execution was solid.
Nem - BSM to Roof: real smooth stunt i dunno what else to say lol
flatface - Bump to Grind: first of all wtf flatface in a video, second of all give me your skin and thirdly fuckin nice stunt u strayan cunt
Raskal - Squallo Bump to Grind: Well executed, nice to see some Squallo stunts every now and then!
PM - PSM to tubey...cylindery thing I forgot the name: Damn son you fucking love PSM's, sick stunt u slovakian slut. nice bike also.
imbaA - Submerged Bump Gap: Very stylish take on an old classic spot, I liked it!
SyperDimon - Bump to BB Precision: I liked the flip flop around on the top of the billboard, good execution.
ARS - Wall Ramp to Precision: Another one of those god damn that shit was stylish kinda stunts, good thinking and execution on that spot.
Damerick - FBI Bump to Pillar: i have no idea who you are but that shit was nice

PART 2 FASCINATION STREET I WAS GONNA USE THIS SONG MY JIMMIES ARE 23% RUSTLED ITS OKAY I LOVE YOU REALLY MAX
Ltab - Rooftop Combo - thats shit was fucking rad real good use of the runup and combining the stunts purple urkle
morbidxxx - Packer to WR to Bridge: I just realised your name is just the words morbid and xxx combined. xxx death i like it but not as much as I liked the stunt fucking great idea and execution I love seeing those weird V shaped beams get landed.
Danger - Bump to Roof: what can i say its a bump to roof very stylish looked like it took you no effort whatsoever gg (i mean that in a good way)
Burn - Spin to Ledgegrind: That was funky as fuck I like it alot
Drizzly - Grind to Grab: You are one stylish motherfucker
luli - Bump to Hospital Ledge: Was cool to see that landed with a different kinda Sanchez bump, good job.
Samurai - Stoppie To Ledgegrind to Stoppie: I think we were all expecting a stoppie around the corner but that shit right there was even better fucking good job.
NS - BSM to Roof: new phone who dis? good stunt mane real good spot and execution.
MTS - Wallride to Docks: How The fuck you found that spot I don't know but it is SICK.
ZeRo - Some weird ass bump thing: bonk dis bonk dat land roof I liked it stylish as vogue or some shit thats what all the fashion styley kids read rite?
Ruiner - Bump to Thing: that was pretty cool
MaCi - Bump Bonk Gap Land thing???: I fucking suck at describing these stunts but that was well executed and looked cooler than a penguin getting the succ from another penguin with a mouth full of liquid nitrogen.
wviMis - CSM to BB Precision: Smooth as fuck!!!! Great spot and execution man
Krypton - Back Bump to AG to Roof: GTAS #1 Spot Leaker comes through with some stylish fuckin stunt right here good job mane
Pendji - I guess it's a double bump to Prec - land the yellow thing fucker nah just messin that was neato
trYp - Ramp to Roof: your sparks remind me of the first time I took pills that was a fucking sick stunt too man real good use of terrain good execution ggggggggggs
VaNilla - Gap to Grind: shit man world famous V god returns to the grandfather scene with a stylish stunt (sorry that guardian article somewhat rustled my jimmies), good take on a classic spot too kinda reminded me of that BH stunt except yours was 420% more stylish.
Max - Gap to Ramp to Prec: I already said Max never fails to impress didnt I? this reiterates that fucking BAWSE.
RedNoseViking - PSM to weird hat shaped thing: THAT SHIT WAS TIGHTTTTTTTTT
flatface - BSM to Grind: fucker give me your bike or ill come to straya and blunt fakie your dick off nah just playing dude all love here good stunt cunt getrad
AllBeast - BSM island gap: shoulda landed it to prec on the sign or something I can't help but feel that the stunt was a little lacklustre but given the use of the runup and stuff its still very effective and looks good. also ill never get over your fucking player.
Sheeptea - Bump to Hospital: oh hey mr stunting is dead fuck the awards lands a stunt! (im just playing dont fucking crucify me) i liked it very stylish at first I thought it was a BSM then I realised it was a natbump which was even better gg
vice ninja - Bump to Roof: fuck yeah it makes me stoked that the people I started out watching in stunting back in 05/06 are still around still kicking ass good job man
Vicarious - P2B through hole to roof: did you used to make skins years back by any chance your name is familiar as fuck also good bike skin very pink to make the boys wink and a good stunt too!!!!
OCZ - P2B to roof: fuck that shit was damn stylish just straight up bump spin land smooth as fuck good job!!!!!

CREDITS:
AroX - Stoppie to Ledgegrind: nice execution I liked the way it stuck on the wall lol
Damerick - Bump to Roof: aint that old? gj either way
Vicarious - Bump to Roof: man you love pink huh NICE gud stunt my friend
wviMis - CSM to Roof: shoulda been in the main part imo I love when people bounce off or ride up a wall to make it all the way, sick stunt dude.
Frank - CSM to Roof: man you be loving these weird runup CSM's lately haha good job bro
PashaBiceps I think that says biceps??? - Bump to Trash thing: stylish as fuck someone land it to the green thing pls
Max - Taxi Boosty Droppy bigbongy: Nice!
Drizzly - Faggio bump to roof: faggio for a fag just kidding u kno i love u rly good stunt bro
plumpegg - taxi booxt to construction: right its been like 8 years what the fuck is a plumpegg? do you work on a farm? is a plump egg the kind of thing you want from a chicken? I DONT KNOW BUT I WANT ANSWERS. anyway good stunt i liked the way it boosted backwards.
Savatage - Bump to Roof: Another that coulda been in the main part imo real stylish
Raskal - Sanchez Wheelie Combo: those fuckers are harder than people think good job dude
flatface - Bump to Grind: damn son back 3 front board nice
Afterlife - Double Grab: STUNT OF THE YEAR RITE HERE FOLKS nah that was actually pretty good though I like dinky little stunts like this
Smut - Ramp 2 Grind: Imo the ending for that shoulda put it in the main part too it's rare to see people stay on grinds there nevermind spin around like Arnax two hours into an MDMA party and not manage to fall over. gj.
Lhvin - CSM to Roof: Nice!
Vicarious - Stoppie to Lampost Bump to Roof: okay this shit was real stylish real real stylish fucking gangsta
WaNeR - haha u g0t credited git gud faggot jk homie fucking NICE stunt
Hugo - BIGAIR!!!!!!!! - NICE!!!! shit was executed wheely good
Ghotc4 - Ship Boost to Crane: shoulda landed the top brotha still very gud
Nem - BSM to Billboard: Didn't someone land that naturally not too long ago? lol
Drizzly - Grind to Grab: THE LANCE VANCE DANCE
Lorano - BSM to Roof: 1. your font looks like it says L()R\\() please change that 2. nice bike 3. cmon u coulda landed the top m8m8
Vanilla - bruv what the fuck: you manage to land more sick stunts on accident than I land on purpose and yeah people will say it's not a proper prec but who gives a fuck that was BOSS and aslong as you stayed on its all good homie.

FAVOURITE STUNTS IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:
SS taxi ender, Sheeps hospital bump, Rainbow's boost to tracks, OCZ finisher, Samurai's lg stoppie, MaCi's bonk to cork to grind and Simon's hotring bump.

EDITING:
fuck me everyone round of applause for Max for doing that shit single handedly and managing to put out a well composed and constructed stunt video. Everything fit into place, no overzealous effects or production just raw stunts with fitting camera angles (that one inside the SAiVC LS glass building was sick), a superb soundtrack and the overall classic feel makes me happy as FUCK to have been a part of this and this vid is 2gb that I do not mind taking up.

MUSIC:
fucking superb choices you can't go wrong with two of the best bands from the 80s i mean fuck I was gonna use that second song but whatever theres plenty more 80s emoness out there it's a good thing you didn't use lovesong or disintegration or this review would be 10% words and 90% tears.

OVERALL:
Overall that was fucking superb. Solid stunts, top class editing and a whole bunch of great stunters and friends all put in a blender to come up with the amalagmation that is Exsequor. Great job to everyone involved in the stunting and production and giving the stunters and editors a great creative outlet over the years.

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2016, 09:42:10 AM »
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2016, 09:46:52 AM »
Enjoyed reading that Blaze :a-cheer:. Sorry to hear Sorcery lost the grind, landed it seven years ago though.

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2016, 09:56:37 AM »
Rainbow - Taxi Boost Island Gap to Tracks: bruvwhat the fuck that was fuckign sick mane I was "there's no way you can land that on the tracks" and then it fucking happened. Next up someone do the boost going the other way and land on the bridge beam precs.
You mean 3:20 in this?
! No longer available
Also Mehmet used a Cheetah not an Infernus  :Disgusted:

Offline Feuer

• LLS Crew
  • † LLS / BASED MARKUS
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2016, 09:58:49 AM »
Lorano - BSM to Roof: 1. your font looks like it says L()R\\() please change that 2. nice bike 3. cmon u coulda

noticed that aswell and sent an updated .rar, ah well shit happens

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #21 on: February 27, 2016, 10:01:38 AM »
You mean 3:20 in this?
! No longer available
Also Mehmet used a Cheetah not an Infernus  :Disgusted:

holy shit i meant the bigger ones closer to portland side not that one but fuck how did I miss that lol thanks man!

ah shit yeah was a cheetah im tired okay :(

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #22 on: February 27, 2016, 10:40:58 AM »
Full review template will be added or I can use post by Blaze as a template?

Offline UndeadX

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 27, 2016, 10:58:31 AM »
Best community video in many many years, great job guys! :mellow:

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #24 on: February 27, 2016, 11:06:19 AM »
oh sHIT WATCHING

Offline Mati

• Dr. Dre
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 27, 2016, 11:31:51 AM »
solid 10

Offline GINSENGXXX

• Dakar
  • xD
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 27, 2016, 11:37:09 AM »

love u maci and all of u

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #27 on: February 27, 2016, 11:47:22 AM »
Full review template will be added or I can use post by Blaze as a template?

copy it if you like but some of the names/correct stunt names/grammar and formatting might be a little wrong

rewatched this a few times now, fucking sick guys really good job everyone involved.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #28 on: February 27, 2016, 12:01:37 PM »
This was fucking dope, gotta rewatch this a couple of more times to process all the greatness and probably write a review. Kudos to all the stunters for participating and to the organizers too, specially Max for carrying the whole editing process on his back.
And thanks to Vanilla and Blaze for the nice words on my stunt, means a lot ♥

Offline Cooper

• Veteran Member
  • fumo porro meto drop bump
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2016, 12:10:28 PM »
 :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: i love you all guys, this video was magic. liked most of the stunts, and it was nice to see lots of veterans in this, i didnt care if they sent old/easy stunts, presence is what counts..stunting is about fun anyways :P huge props to max for editing this (great job dood), and the same goes for nem (tho i think he's a poser). i was a lazy replay checker :lol: its great to be part of this vid and part of this community

:Disgusted:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal