Author Topic: Ask WH  (Read 1312400 times)

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
Re: Ask WH
« Reply #10695 on: October 09, 2014, 10:18:17 AM »
NU is open for auditions :ninja: :euro:

#badjoke :c

I hope some of you guys will get your hands on V. :D

I've stunting in my Xbox for a while, but is doesn't really feel as cool as SA :/, it's waaaaaaay easier
SA wasn't cool on console neither :P Stuntingwise ofc

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10696 on: October 09, 2014, 11:07:27 AM »
How about we release Savage at the end of 2015 to keep the place alive and waiting..  :mellow:
Sounds like a plan   :euro:
« Last Edit: October 09, 2014, 11:12:55 AM by Diaz »

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10697 on: October 09, 2014, 11:53:56 AM »
Sad to hear that. I never knew I'd be witnessing the end of legendary Wasteland Heroes.

May new legends be born.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #10698 on: October 09, 2014, 12:09:26 PM »
Sad to hear that. I never knew I'd be witnessing the end of legendary Wasteland Heroes.

May new legends be born.
That felt amazing to hear actually. Let's hope a miracles happens and we will manage to keep the crew together.

Offline dirtybird78

• misSdirecti0n
  • V.I.P. Member
  • Est. 2005
    • View Profile
« Reply #10699 on: October 09, 2014, 12:28:41 PM »
Nah, it's time. :ajaja:

WH has been the longest running crew in history and will be going out on top, kudos to you guys. Would of been nice to be apart of it, But that's how the cookie crumbles I guess.

I like the idea (joke) of releasing the savage vid in late 2015, then I won't have to worry about my spots being used by someone that just happen to have the same idea.   :P

Offline Beat

• d(^---^)b
  • Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
    • Beat's YouTube page.
« Reply #10700 on: October 09, 2014, 01:29:35 PM »
How about we release Savage at the end of 2015 to keep the place alive and waiting..  :mellow:

Sounds perfect to me :ninja: Naaaaaaah. Savage is releasing in 2014.

TUU BAD.

Offline Ltab-

• WH Crew
  • escrachado
    • View Profile
    • Soundcloud
« Reply #10701 on: October 09, 2014, 05:13:34 PM »

May new legends be born.

God damn, right in the feels

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #10702 on: October 09, 2014, 05:19:53 PM »

Offline Rusch69

• View Profile
« Reply #10703 on: October 13, 2014, 08:27:38 AM »
@ Taz & Daksad: Have you ever thought of making a personal best of in SA? You're actually two of just a few I'd like to see putting one out, because either should be awesome.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #10704 on: October 13, 2014, 08:32:44 AM »
@ Taz & Daksad: Have you ever thought of making a personal best of in SA? You're actually two of just a few I'd like to see putting one out, because either should be awesome.

:ajaja: :ajaja: :ajaja: :ajaja: :ajaja:

Offline JL

• Du kan ikke knulle din onkel
    • View Profile
« Reply #10705 on: October 13, 2014, 09:52:53 AM »

since taz wont reply anyway im just gonna go ahead and give you a "yes" on this one

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #10706 on: October 13, 2014, 09:54:47 AM »
when is the moment of your life when you start understand stunting is taking a big part of your life?

Offline Daksad

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10707 on: October 13, 2014, 10:27:44 PM »
I lost most of my replays in a HDD crash a few years ago so it's not happening. And thank you but my shit is so outdated. My best stunts are probably from my solo, USC Storm and the FB vids, everything after 2008 other than Avalanche/Onslaught/Arcane was pretty meh.

Offline PtRvY

• WH Crew
  • Veteran Member
  • Wasteland Hero / BT Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #10708 on: October 14, 2014, 12:39:28 AM »
when is the moment of your life when you start understand stunting is taking a big part of your life?

I'd say it was roughly in early 2009. This was around the time I had just joined SS, which was at the time a real up-and-coming crew that was contending for a spot on the network ever since they released Premonition. Before that I didn't really invest myself in stunting, and I knew how to land good looking stuff which didn't take much effort. While in SS I totally immersed myself in the crew and its objective, taken a more major part in organisations of the crew videos, and of course focused on landing more difficult stunts. And it paid off - we were the first crew to get the network spot out of the 'new generation' SA crews. I keep thinking of that as one of my most productive and motivated periods of stunting, right alongside the DV times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOpmv6IvAfI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKtVDEbdtCY
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 12:41:20 AM by 行きます PtRvY! »

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #10709 on: October 14, 2014, 04:46:49 AM »
I lost most of my replays in a HDD crash a few years ago so it's not happening. And thank you but my shit is so outdated. My best stunts are probably from my solo, USC Storm and the FB vids, everything after 2008 other than Avalanche/Onslaught/Arcane was pretty meh.

People never seem to mention this, but your mega spins rotation bump to grind from Avalanche really is one of your best stunts :P.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal