Author Topic: USS - Obelisk  (Read 9575 times)

Offline Blaze

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
USS - Obelisk
« on: October 28, 2020, 02:08:15 PM »

Blaze | EAtaB | IceD | mehmet | Silw | Xtramus | and a special guest...

Hello everyone, I'll skip the regular old paragraph about how life gets in the way/setbacks/etc and say we're happy to release our latest video, Obelisk. We had alot of fun stunting for this, I had fun editing it, and we hope you have fun watching it!

YT:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z2asNwOn8o

DL:
https://mega.nz/file/Sh1WBLKL#LJJ-lbEIqBQbxmuOWWEvpVm4aLv3w2IMVYto8m8DHxQ

Review template for anybody kind enough to write a full review:
https://pastebin.com/G8aG6RZR

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
Re: USS - Obelisk
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2020, 02:16:57 PM »
Yessss

Offline Aries

• V.I.P. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 02:19:25 PM »
DLing  ;D

Edit:

Really dig the feel of the video, soundtrack and editing worked perfectly together, solid stunts all around, smashing work from everyone.  :wub: Thanks for having me!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 02:32:36 PM by Aries »

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 02:26:58 PM »
om nom nom

Offline MV

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 02:33:10 PM »
Really clean edit & beautiful CC work. Loved the general smooth pace of the video, some fantastic stuff. Natural stuff stood out most for sure, some very lovely combos

Offline DeathCobra

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2020, 02:57:29 PM »
Good shit friends  :ajaja:

Especially liked the grinds and Mehmets finisher was pretty nutty

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2020, 03:47:00 PM »
finally i liked the cams you did, man! the whole video was enjoyable, but still it feels like i watched more fun lefty video instead of serious crew video. despite this fact i really enjoyed watching it and stunting was very good, especially natural stunts, finisher was nuts! glad to see you guys still do something. <3

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2020, 04:01:02 PM »
The hype was real when I heard Blaze was editing, and this video really delivered. Good mix of stunts all around. USS has released multiple videos while MO struggles to just get one off the ground.  :Disgusted:

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2020, 09:29:30 PM »
Nice!

Offline Faiz

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2020, 09:31:21 PM »
Great job everyone !!! really chill editing , and solid stunts all around, i loved most Xtramus and Mehmet, Sliw , man that finisher was badass HOLY SHIT !

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2020, 10:56:03 PM »
Urban Stunt Syndicate - Obelisk Review by: Ernie

Stunts:
Silw - Bump to Billboard: Good looking one, nicely executed. Tried to land it sometime ago, but I suck in vc so, you know.
Xtramus - Freeway Ramp to Grind and Ramp to Stoppie: Pretty sick one, always pleasure to see well performed freeway grinds. I liked how you did front wheel slide after it. n1
Blaze - Pole Bonk to Roof Bonk to Krail to Grind: Well, this place seems to be overused, so I have no idea if it's new or not, but I like it although grind was very short.
Xtramus - Popped Tire Krail to Gap to Subway Grind: What a lovely spot, love they way you went through the gap and go straight into grind on the stairs. Fresh and smooth, one of my favs here.
IceD - Bump To Roof: aight one, I think that wall ain't that easy to bump as it seems.
Xtramus - Packer to Roof to Ramp to Krail to Ledgegrind: I don't like this kind of ledge grinds, sorry. Run up looked fine tho.
Aries - Hotring Packer to Wallride to Bump to Billboard: Amazing usage of the wall and small bump, clean landing. Like it so much!
Xtramus - Krail to Prec: Small and kewl looking preci.
Blaze - Fallgrab Spin to Grind: Another great stunt, love grabs in vc to grinds, you got extra points from me for those spins. n1
Xtramus - Faggio Ramp to Stoppie to Grind: It's old by Ozibie in PKS High Five. Cool one though.
EAtaB - Taxi Boost to Stadium: An oridinary taxi one, nothing special in my opinion.
Xtramus - Roof to Tree Bump to Ramp to Krail to Grind: Woah, that run up was so clever, I love it. Grind was so smoooth. Dope one.
EAtaB - Taxi Boost to Billboard: Good execution, is that really new?
mehmet - Tankbump to Roof: Cool one, fitting the video.
Blaze - Popped Tire 360 to Reverse 360 to Grind to Spin to Reverse Stoppie: Pretty good tech stuff, like it.
mehmet - Packer to Roof to Bump to Stoppie to Ledgegrind: I like this kind of combos, that grind was pretty fast and short.
Silw - Double Bump to Roof: Another sick one, nice to see it landed narutally, those spins made it looks even better. Would be poss to the very top?
EAtaB - Bump to Wallride to Bridge top: Cool one but ain't that old too?
Silw - PSM to Roof: Overused building in SA, guess its new in vc. Not bad one.
mehmet - P2B to Roof: Holy shit, great find. I never thought that there will be a way to land this roof from the other side. Totally insane stunt.

Editing:
Amazing soundtrack, amazing cams, good vibe. You did great work Blaze, really enjoyed it.
Overall:

Always good to see you back, your videos got something which I really like, maybe that's because of old school vibe and editing, cool ideas and creative stunts.

Highest note from me, had a good watch. ;)

Why not Asterks? :P
« Last Edit: October 28, 2020, 11:10:44 PM by Erney »

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2020, 11:48:41 PM »
mehmet already released that p2b stoppie to grind in Dystopia lmao, you even texted me how happy you were about the result of the vid :|

Anyways, pretty solid video, a bit unexpected too! Xtramus' stunts were really cool. Loved the editing but hated the song big time :lol:

Offline Jason

• V.I.P. Member
  • Grains in the hourglass.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2020, 01:41:12 AM »

Offline Ezraph2001

• Live, love, laugh, Limberly Kippington
    • View Profile
    • stan nmixx
« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2020, 02:18:08 AM »
blaze's fallgrab to 360 to 900 to grind is fucking sick man

opener and finisher are nice too :D
xtramus nailed that grind with the near the cop station but with a freeway, he even did a wsg on the 2nd stunt holy fuck nice one XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

aries' sick fucking hotring wallride 2 prec is also fucking nice

bro 10/10 nice timecyc and music choice :D AFX  :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline Skuller

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2020, 03:08:15 AM »
Nice calm edit! As for the stunts: Xtramus' little havana grind combo was my fav. Silw's airport stunt was landed by ARS to higher part + I saw few other oldies but however. Oh and I lost a little stunt here. (also my first lost stunt ever lol) :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVtVRUeAQWQ&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: October 29, 2020, 03:14:52 AM by Skuller »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal