Author Topic: ATS - The Final Cut  (Read 46603 times)

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
Re: ATS - The Final Cut
« Reply #60 on: July 09, 2011, 04:14:59 AM »
It's hard to find words to describe this video...  :lol:

Everything is so great! This must be one of the best editings i've ever seen on this place.So many details executed so well.

Thanks so much guys , your videos were always a inspiration for me.

Offline DaredevilX

• XTRMNTR
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 09, 2011, 04:50:54 AM »
Amazing video and a worthy closure.

Offline Raining

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2011, 04:55:56 AM »
Same title as in Pink Floyd album! Must be awesome :cheernutz:

Offline Nagual

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #63 on: July 09, 2011, 05:00:56 AM »
Yesh yesh.. feel the love
Big it up for everybody in the community. You guys made this all possible.
Thanks to my good friends, I've had a blast stunting for a week and finished atleast one stunt lol.
But seriously, everybody that ever stunted in ATS was in this one. And it coulnd't be put together anymore beautifully kudo's to Sam Nitz Kan and Neo.
Sam, bigga, I wanna fly over to ATL and thank your mom for having sex with your dad, or the milkman or who-ever!!
This was awesome, this was ... disturbing at times :P
This was a brotherhood.
I will start a quest to mongolia and herd goats from now on (no Max, you're not invited!)

Thanks everyone.. I kicked a cop in the nutsack!!

Offline Macsta

• Veteran Member
  • The Big Mac
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 09, 2011, 05:01:10 AM »
Thank you, all of you, for the good times. All of you were a big part of me starting and continuing stunting, you are my inspiration. The days of seeing the ATS Video Release section have a new video was one of the most exciting things during my time here. The level you always brought to videos was unbelieveable, and I think that level has always been there throughout the years. This video was no exception. Incredible stunting, amazing editing, I just loved it all! Much love to you ATS, a huge part of GTAStunting's past, present and future. Again, thank you for everything guys and best of luck to you all with whatever you choose to do.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 05:04:52 AM by Macsta »

Offline Mechanic

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 09, 2011, 05:23:16 AM »
Nothing to say, can't describe my feeling towards this video which was so epic and really amazing though, and yes I can say the best video I've ever seen in the GTAS' world just incredible, the stunts were the best part of the video and the editing aswell which didn't tend to the fail and it was too nice too clean, the creativity invades this, truly you impressed me and thanks for producing such video as this one, and thank you very much for being the best crew of this forum since long time ago, you were the most respected members of this forum although good luck in your real life and have a nice day! thanks.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 08:59:56 AM by Mechanic »

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 09, 2011, 05:24:19 AM »
Legendary

Offline Kukiel

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 09, 2011, 05:26:31 AM »
Ah, Kindjad, you little (get it?  :lol:) bastard! :P ATS is my fav crew. The video was amazing. It' 2nd on my best GTAS video's ever, right after TMS. Love you all.  :wub:
Amazing outro btw.

Offline Niger

• DSS Crew
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #68 on: July 09, 2011, 05:34:10 AM »
legend

Offline luli guy

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 09, 2011, 05:41:43 AM »
thanks, thats the kind of video i wanted to watch, the only problem is that i lost a stunt, but atleast was landed by a good stunter

Offline YourKing

• Veteran Member
  • Kedjing
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #70 on: July 09, 2011, 05:43:24 AM »
Amazing video!
The intros and stunts always impressed me.

Offline insLain

• Veteran Member
  • I ain't even mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 09, 2011, 05:48:20 AM »
Nothing to say, can't describe my feeling towards this video which was so epic and really amazing though, and yes I can say the best video I've ever seen in the GTAS' world just incredible, the stunts were the best part of the video and the editing aswell which didn't tend to the fail and it was too nice too clean, the creativity invades this, truly you impressed me and thanks for producing such video as this one, and thank you very much for being the best crew of this forum since long time ago, you were the most respect members of this forum although good luck in your real life and have a nice day! thanks.
who the hell are you?

Offline Mechanic

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 09, 2011, 05:53:10 AM »
Nothing to say, can't describe my feeling towards this video which was so epic and really amazing though, and yes I can say the best video I've ever seen in the GTAS' world just incredible, the stunts were the best part of the video and the editing aswell which didn't tend to the fail and it was too nice too clean, the creativity invades this, truly you impressed me and thanks for producing such video as this one, and thank you very much for being the best crew of this forum since long time ago, you were the most respect members of this forum although good luck in your real life and have a nice day! thanks.
who the hell are you?
I'm Mechanic, my real name is Jason, do you have any problem with? And you want the proof though, I'm ATS' fan and I know about'em :)
« Last Edit: July 09, 2011, 06:02:17 AM by Mechanic »

Offline Neotec

•  
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 09, 2011, 05:57:04 AM »
Just awesome. Knew ATS since i started stunting on my playstation 2. But holy shit this is just awsome.   :ajaja:

Offline ZeRo_

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 09, 2011, 05:59:05 AM »
Pure awesomeness. :o

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal