Author Topic: Testing trainer  (Read 2429 times)

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
Testing trainer
« on: October 19, 2011, 02:24:33 PM »
Due to lack of friends I decided to post this here

I've made a script for GTA IV that has some of the same functions Dannye's USCM has. And I first want it to be tested before I officially release it to the public. If you want to test it please private message me.

Quick sneakpeek

Testing out trainer_720p.wmv

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
Re: Testing trainer
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 02:28:04 PM »
That's awesome dude! I dont have IV at the moment to test it but good luck anyway.  :)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 02:29:58 PM »
Me wanna test!

Offline Cookie

• Veteran Member
  • om nom nom
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 02:33:45 PM »
Omg i hope this is good!
I can test... on IV:SA  :ajaja: Couldnt get Native Trainer to work on it

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 02:36:17 PM »
Omg i hope this is good!
I can test... on IV:SA  :ajaja: Couldnt get Native Trainer to work on it
I don't know if it will work on IV:SA :P But only one way to find out.

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2011, 04:56:22 AM »
For the testers. If your scripthook doesnt work you have to install these files

.net framework 4.0 and visual C++ 2010 redistributables

http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=17718
http://www.microsoft.com/download/en/details.aspx?displaylang=en&id=5555

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 08:51:45 AM »
Did you just tele back, with your bike, and in the same poistion and orientation? :O That will save a lot of time :jajaja:. So what other features has it got?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 08:53:29 AM by SlayerUK »

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 09:00:59 AM »
Did you just tele back, with your bike, and in the same poistion and orientation? :O That will save a lot of time :jajaja:. So what other features has it got?
Current features
changing color vehicle
flipping vehicle
warping back into lastvehicle
toggle time
toggle police
toggle godmode
toggle ghosttown
change weather
spawner that spawns 8 different cars

I also turned off the stunt jump slow-motion camera.

Offline Radioaktive

• Veteran Member
  • spinning faghorse
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 10:59:22 AM »
if this means I could play iv with the same layout I'm used to on vc, I might actually try something in iv  :P

Offline SlayerUK

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 01:29:23 PM »
Really nice script mate, I like the teleport and warp to last vehicle commands best of all. I think I'll use it in combination with the simple native trainer to have complete control :mellow:. Oh and btw I tested this on EFLC and it works, and it's compatible with simple native trainer too. So I imagine it would also work for IV:SA.

To fix / change:
Flip car (N) doesn't seem to work for me.

The jetpack forward speed seems rather slow, up and down is fine though (try to make it the same speed as native trainer :P).

If you spawn or get in a vehicle when you are in jetpack mode you will not be able to move when you get out (not a major problem because you just jetpack on and off, but nonetheless would be better if it didn't happen)

You could also change the tele key bindings because it seems more logical to have F7 as save 1, F8 as tele 1, and the same for F9 an F10, but thats just my preference.

Having remember vehicle binded to Y will be a problem for me as I stunt on multiplayer and press y to type in order to shorten rep time and size so i would appreciate it if you changed it to something else :), come to think of it there doesn't seem to be any way of un-remembering the vehicle which could be problematic.

Question: So I love the fact that when you tele you get warped back into your vehicle and in the exact position and positions and orientation, however if your saved position is quite far theres a small freeze before you actually tele there, unlike native trainer where it's almost instant and the world starts rendering once you're there. Would it be possible to have it instant like native trainer but also retain the exact position like you have done?
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 01:50:19 PM by SlayerUK »

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 02:19:14 PM »
Really nice script mate, I like the teleport and warp to last vehicle commands best of all. I think I'll use it in combination with the simple native trainer to have complete control :mellow:. Oh and btw I tested this on EFLC and it works, and it's compatible with simple native trainer too. So I imagine it would also work for IV:SA.

To fix / change:
Flip car (N) doesn't seem to work for me.

The jetpack forward speed seems rather slow, up and down is fine though (try to make it the same speed as native trainer :P).

If you spawn or get in a vehicle when you are in jetpack mode you will not be able to move when you get out (not a major problem because you just jetpack on and off, but nonetheless would be better if it didn't happen)

You could also change the tele key bindings because it seems more logical to have F7 as save 1, F8 as tele 1, and the same for F9 an F10, but thats just my preference.

Having remember vehicle binded to Y will be a problem for me as I stunt on multiplayer and press y to type in order to shorten rep time and size so i would appreciate it if you changed it to something else :), come to think of it there doesn't seem to be any way of un-remembering the vehicle which could be problematic.

Question: So I love the fact that when you tele you get warped back into your vehicle and in the exact position and positions and orientation, however if your saved position is quite far theres a small freeze before you actually tele there, unlike native trainer where it's almost instant and the world starts rendering once you're there. Would it be possible to have it instant like native trainer but also retain the exact position like you have done?
If I turn up the jetpack forward speed to much the player sometimes turns into a ragdoll for a split second and then fucking up the camera which leads to fucking up the direction of the forward trust because the cameras heading is the players heading is the forward heading. If you still follow me, I'll try and turn it up though :)

I fixed the part where the jetpack is still on when loading your position or warping into a vehicle. The jetpack function will now terminate when the script detects that the player is in a vehicle.

For the key bindings, I'll put up a text file where the script reads it's keys from. I'll change the load and save bindings too. Thanks for pointing out the Y key is used for talking in multi-player.
Does Dannye's have a way of un-remembering vehicles? Well, I put it in anyway because it seems pretty useful to me.

It just struck me that theres a function that pre-loads the environment and I hope it shortens load times :) I will check if it works tomorrow

Thanks for the feedback.

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 02:56:10 PM »
Slayer was saying it's cool good luck, seems pretty useful if used in combination with simple trainer :). I have a request for a feature though; could you possible get the nitro from tbogt's race mode working in TBOGT's free mode? Simple trainer's nitro is both a speedhack and completely different to the one from race, it'd be cool if you could get the exact nitro to work just like it does in TBOGT's race, limited to the same vehicles too :)

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 21, 2011, 01:43:37 AM »
Slayer was saying it's cool good luck, seems pretty useful if used in combination with simple trainer :). I have a request for a feature though; could you possible get the nitro from tbogt's race mode working in TBOGT's free mode? Simple trainer's nitro is both a speedhack and completely different to the one from race, it'd be cool if you could get the exact nitro to work just like it does in TBOGT's race, limited to the same vehicles too :)
Well First I would have to buy EFLC because I don't have it, but i'll see what I can do.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal