Author Topic: Explanations  (Read 2185 times)

Serenity

Explanations
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2006, 07:12:29 PM »
I agree with giving a little explanation, but nothing like 'The lightness in the render fits so well as you used double ray lighting instead of single, the render blending was nice but you couldve set the brush down in opacity blah fucking blah'

Just "I vote Serenity because his uses the render better and the color seems to fit"

Offline Fugitive

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fugitivesplace.3x.ro
Explanations
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2006, 07:19:22 PM »
Why? Maybe they don't even know what the a is, or maybe they don't like the colours to fit, maybe they like a sig with rainbow's coloursm, doh. They can only say "My vote goes to Fugitive", so I would probably win.  Joking.

Seriously, I don't think we should count the poll votes, only the posted votes should be counted, and the 30 posts minimum rule is great. Voters should only write "[name] gmv" or just "[name]".

And the Shoutbox was great for polls because I can shout there about the poll and soon more votes will come, so I won't have to bug all my MSN list to go there and vote for somebody.
(I made it bigger because I just want the damn Shoutbox back)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 07:27:12 PM by Fugitive »

Offline Kingjad

• Veteran Member
  • Fat Bastard
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
Explanations
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2006, 04:08:53 AM »
If I'm going to vote it's probably because I'm in TMS with them.  So fucking what if I support my friends.

Offline VenomX

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Explanations
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2006, 05:13:06 AM »
Lol you're so biased...

I think the 30 post limit is a good idea, and comments show that the person has actually looked at both signatures instead of selecting a box (or circle) then pressing vote.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal