Author Topic: GFXT-6 Organisation Topic  (Read 11500 times)

Offline Adonai

• View Profile
    • http://
Re: GFXT-6 Organisation Topic
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2010, 02:51:09 AM »
I want to have a decent amount of competitors. And a week for signup isn't too long.

Offline SnowMan

• Veteran Member
  • Life is what you make it
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2010, 05:21:26 AM »
Adonai if u wan't to make this Tournament happen,you should do it fast...people get bored waiting...like in SBL 4:We wait for about a week for teh new challenges...

Looks like someone is talking real shit, boy.
Seriously you dont know shit and you just keep talking, how the fuck should i post when people are in vacation or other stuff? also if the league would finish in like 1week everyone would be complaining like always before, so shut up boy.
And you seem to be the only one complaining, I really hope you loose this round, then you can stop complaining for knowing shit, peace.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 06:21:21 AM by SnowMan »

Offline Squeak

• Forbidden Element
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 10, 2010, 06:56:48 AM »
Adonai if u wan't to make this Tournament happen,you should do it fast...people get bored waiting...like in SBL 4:We wait for about a week for teh new challenges...

ok, but it wasnt at the start, and i think nobody will leave this tournament couse of that 1 week +

Offline Veno

• ForbiddenElement.
  • Veteran Member
  • This sentance is a lie.
    • View Profile
    • Venomous`s YouTube Channel
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2010, 12:02:32 PM »
could we start this now? cuz i`ll have time for few days then i`ll be off for like 1 or 2 weeks :/

Offline SnowMan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2010, 02:30:09 PM »
Forgot to tell you Adonai, I'm defenetly not online from the 18-20, or maybe only 10minutes but i dont think so, I will be at the www.southside.de  :cheernutz:

Offline White

• Redux
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • WhiteXful
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2010, 02:33:22 PM »
yea snowman ur the one who keeps Icy's side at SBL4...Like i didn't even submited my entry and Icy won.U gaved us a 24 H extension u dumbass.thats going to happen at every tournament with u as a judge  :ajaja:
and a lot of people can agree with me

Offline SnowMan

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2010, 03:53:34 PM »
yea snowman ur the one who keeps Icy's side at SBL4...Like i didn't even submited my entry and Icy won.U gaved us a 24 H extension u dumbass.thats going to happen at every tournament with u as a judge  :ajaja:
Just to make thing clear, I CAN SEND YOU THE WHOLE MSN CHAT FROM ME AND ICY FROM ABOUT A HALF YEAR, I didn't knew that he had any spot like this, sorry if you think i give him better chances just becouse i like him, i should do that with everyone then, stupid dumbfuck.

Now the next thing

I posted at "12.06.2010 21:49" That you both get an extension of 24h Hours, Icy posted his entry at " 13.06.2010 20:35", the last post in the topic was done at "13.06.2010 22:28" So you can see the difference? Its over half hour after the Deadline that means YOU lost becouse YOU didn't submited ANY FUCKING Stunt, so please Stop talking shit now oke?

Never call me dumbass again, when you are the dumb one who can't watch a Clock, and yea Stop posting shit here, PM me, add me at msn or just post at gtas.DE ;D

Offline White

• Redux
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • WhiteXful
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2010, 04:28:18 PM »
yea snowman ur the one who keeps Icy's side at SBL4...Like i didn't even submited my entry and Icy won.U gaved us a 24 H extension u dumbass.thats going to happen at every tournament with u as a judge  :ajaja:
Just to make thing clear, I CAN SEND YOU THE WHOLE MSN CHAT FROM ME AND ICY FROM ABOUT A HALF YEAR, I didn't knew that he had any spot like this, sorry if you think i give him better chances just becouse i like him, i should do that with everyone then, stupid dumbfuck.

Now the next thing

I posted at "12.06.2010 21:49" That you both get an extension of 24h Hours, Icy posted his entry at " 13.06.2010 20:35", the last post in the topic was done at "13.06.2010 22:28" So you can see the difference? Its over half hour after the Deadline that means YOU lost becouse YOU didn't submited ANY FUCKING Stunt, so please Stop talking shit now oke?

Never call me dumbass again, when you are the dumb one who can't watch a Clock, and yea Stop posting shit here, PM me, add me at msn or just post at gtas.DE ;D

ooo so its my fault that ur a german and our times are diferent?
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 03:06:36 AM by White »

Offline Adonai

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2010, 11:39:33 PM »
SM - awww, you're a lucky one. Porcupine Tree - now that's some awesome stuff! I envy you :( Have fun there :)

Offline KasT

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2010, 01:07:06 AM »

Now the next thing

gtfo angry german kid

Sorry,it's neither his fault.Since you are the participant in that tournament,i think you could have asked the judges about the timezone.Don't flame him when it's not even his fault.
Oh and he even gave you more time to land your stunt,so yeah,i think he was fair enough.

Offline White

• Redux
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • WhiteXful
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2010, 03:00:59 AM »

Now the next thing

gtfo angry german kid

Sorry,it's neither his fault.Since you are the participant in that tournament,i think you could have asked the judges about the timezone.Don't flame him when it's not even his fault.
Oh and he even gave you more time to land your stunt,so yeah,i think he was fair enough.

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2010, 05:27:54 AM »
yea snowman ur the one who keeps Icy's side at SBL4...Like i didn't even submited my entry and Icy won.U gaved us a 24 H extension u dumbass.thats going to happen at every tournament with u as a judge  :ajaja:

Now the next thing

Shut up

Offline White

• Redux
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • WhiteXful
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2010, 12:39:32 PM »
nobody coming?
can i invite some GFXers?

Offline Adonai

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2010, 01:07:08 PM »
Sure you can. I am just waiting response from some people at GTAS here.

Offline Vanok

• Banned - MultiAccount - Venomus
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2010, 08:27:07 AM »
add me.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal