Author Topic: Burn - Meditation II  (Read 20968 times)

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
Re: Burn - Meditation II
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2019, 01:45:36 PM »
Will probably be rewatching this multiple times  :) Really great video! SA part was my favorite, mostly the infernus stunts.

Offline Viper

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 20, 2019, 01:52:31 PM »
Awesome job Burn! Still going strong after so much time, and it's very heartwarming to see.

Offline Art  

• Banned
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 20, 2019, 02:40:25 PM »

@Art
really, really typical from you. biel's last edit was before your reply, so once again you trying to manipulate everybody

good job having any sense of humor, now stay out of the topic with that drama bullshit, i only responded since my name was called

Offline mistakeys

• Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 20, 2019, 07:58:52 PM »
good job having any sense of humor, now stay out of the topic with that drama bullshit, i only responded since my name was called
spoiled kids without arguments answer always the same shit

Offline STREEM

• ☯♫
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2019, 04:53:46 AM »
Sorry you've had to deal with infantile bs to such degree, reason I refrain from even browsing here, much more posting regularly.
Damn, this community is pretty much already dead and you guys take your time to upset one of the only people who still have a passion for stunting nowadays with your petty arguments.
I wonder why that is, could it be that passive idiots like yourself and co. wouldn't call anyone out on on the forums, instead talking shit on discord formerly skype between yourselves, effectively making this site a popularity contest and sucking each other's cock just just so you have imaginary feeling of having someone who cares about your miserable existence.
Enjoy the art and beauty that they can still, somehow, pull-off. Stay away with your negative crap, specially towards someone who doesn't do any harm to you.
I can't comprehend how braindead can one person be, but once again that remains unchanged since years ago for your pack
Why would you callout km's modded wh audition and warfare beta stunts ? They don't do any harm to you !
Why would you callout corevil's gravity modded stunts ? He used to use sobeit all the time in old vids, but it's past, he surely is a LEGEND who got stunt of the year with his legendary slowitdown triple boost ! He doesn't do any harm to you !
Why would you callout the beginning of the whole failure daffy (who became an admin for some reason) who picked any retard around just to get 2part big air videos and give free passes to boxxx, dan, puzzle, gangstag, danio, km ? Boxxx and puzzle surely broke a couple of distance world records in vc, but who cares, they don't do any harm to you !

Why would you callout plani the retard who suddenly can't see a fucking perfect handling (xDD) in a video he's editing? He was just an editor and it was not his responsibility and he definitely didn't do any harm to you !

I'm very glad nothing is changing and you will still be delusional.

but if you are jealous I can't do anything for you (Arnax & Streem  :wub: )
That's some kind of google translate mistake ?

Lost SA part opener:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-LzFBbk6gA

I'm glad that I stopped trying it to our leftover video.
You didn't land it so how did you lose it ? And leftover video is not something you land stunts for you moron, also modding =/= impossibility fyi

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #50 on: May 21, 2019, 05:42:15 AM »
Firstly a big thanks for the whole live premiere thing; was initially a bit skeptical of it but turned out to be an enjoyable evening and it's nice to get a bunch of us together talking shit and enjoying videos.

Secondly, what a fucking video; you don't have to like/be a fan of the stunter/editor to recognize the amount of work and dedication that goes into a project like this, especially given the lackluster response you get with GTAS diminishing activity so well done to the both of you for seeing it through.

I would do a full review but SA has never been my repertoire and I'm not really keyed into big air physics however I will say some of those combos were mind blowing, my favorites of which would be the SA grind reverse stoppie to grind, the roof combo in United, grab to grind in LV and the LS reverse stoppie bump to grind combo; you have an eye for some ridiculous spots others would simply pass over or regard as being dead spots.

Editing wise I have no qualms with it, I know some others slated the editing but despite a few camera angles I would have changed up I thought the video was fluent, enjoyable and helped set the tone and pace for the stunts themselves. In my opinion it was pretty heinous to use the VAST song from TOAS and I know I wasn't the only one watching Meditation II but having the stunts from TOAS playing in my head - that being said it's your video and ultimately your choice so if you're happy with it who gives a shit  :cc_detective:

Solid video, well done to the both of you.

Offline Plani

• --
  • Veteran Member
  • Since 2008
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 21, 2019, 06:48:14 AM »
Amazing video, Burnito.

You are one of the great minds of the game! Those combos in SA were neat. :cc_detective:

Offline Afterlife

• Afterlife
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 21, 2019, 08:56:18 AM »
Although it didn’t beat Meditation in my eyes, this was a nice watch. Props to you Burn for having the dedication of doing such a big solo in 2019. Props to Herrarge for the editing, which was clean and nice enough to make the video enjoyable. The only thing I didn’t like was the soundtracks, but that comes down to personal preference.

As far as the modding accusations go, I know for a fact that all of these stunts are possible and, although some executions look a bit strange, the replay system itself is buggy, so I don’t think there’s any problems with the stunts not being legit.

Thanks for the vid Burn and Herrarge!

Offline burn

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 21, 2019, 10:01:07 AM »
Thank you once again guys  :wub:

Offline XTO --

• HUEHUEHEU
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 21, 2019, 01:09:00 PM »
Damn, this community is pretty much already dead and you guys take your time to upset one of the only people who still have a passion for stunting nowadays with your petty arguments.
I wonder why that is, could it be that passive idiots like yourself and co. wouldn't call anyone out on on the forums, instead talking shit on discord formerly skype between yourselves, effectively making this site a popularity contest and sucking each other's cock just just so you have imaginary feeling of having someone who cares about your miserable existence.
Enjoy the art and beauty that they can still, somehow, pull-off. Stay away with your negative crap, specially towards someone who doesn't do any harm to you.
I can't comprehend how braindead can one person be, but once again that remains unchanged since years ago for your pack
Why would you callout km's modded wh audition and warfare beta stunts ? They don't do any harm to you !
Why would you callout corevil's gravity modded stunts ? He used to use sobeit all the time in old vids, but it's past, he surely is a LEGEND who got stunt of the year with his legendary slowitdown triple boost ! He doesn't do any harm to you !
Why would you callout the beginning of the whole failure daffy (who became an admin for some reason) who picked any retard around just to get 2part big air videos and give free passes to boxxx, dan, puzzle, gangstag, danio, km ? Boxxx and puzzle surely broke a couple of distance world records in vc, but who cares, they don't do any harm to you !

Why would you callout plani the retard who suddenly can't see a fucking perfect handling (xDD) in a video he's editing? He was just an editor and it was not his responsibility and he definitely didn't do any harm to you !

I'm very glad nothing is changing and you will still be delusional.

Why are you even including me in the skype/discord bandwagon while the only person from GTAs I talk to regularly is Xaero? I don't even interact with stunters anymore, and that has been like that for what, 6 years now?

It's not a popularity contest. In fact it is a dead game with a dead community and the fact that you spread this kind of BS as if we were in the 2008 golden age of Stunting is actually pretty sad.

--

Regarding the second part for modders, sure, I agree and I was one of the people who would call BS on stunters all the time back in 2007-2010. I don't do that anymore because I don't have any more time to waste. I see these videos as they being enjoyable or not. Burn could've modded something here and I wouldn't care, the video is still enjoyable.

I would have minded a shit lot if this was 10 years back because then I used to care. I don't anymore.

No need to be so dense towards me, I don't even think we ever spoke to one another so chill your tits cause I know for a fact that I don't care about this community as much as you do. You might be more passionate, but that doesn't grant you a pass to be an asshole to someone you don't even know.

Feel free to call out on my stance of not caring as much, but at least don't disrespect me as a person because you for fucking sure do not know anything about me. Disrespect my opinion instead.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 01:10:50 PM by XTO -- »

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 21, 2019, 05:39:41 PM »
I don't care about this community as I used to when I was younger, but I still like to visit gtas from time to time and  check out new vids/topics. San Andreas/Vice City stunting is "dying" because some children have grown up and do other things in life and those who were adults probably lost interest after so many years spent here. Now, some new kids play GTA V and this is understandable because it's popular, as well as GTA V stunting. It's a normal process of development for each gaming community.  The fact that community is "dying" doesn't change the community rules. I personally have nothing against Burn. I remember when Burn started to stunt. I think that one of the first collabs where he participated was "Tangente Universe" organized by myself, I invited him via MSN and he sent good and clean stunts. After he joined WH, I believe he felt the freedom to bypass the rules. Burn has skill, that's not questionable. I even like some of his technical/creative stunts but I know how easy is to mod big air stunts in San Andreas and the mechanism behind it. First they find impressive spot that's maybe possible, maybe not but after some attempts they realize that it isn't possible and then they lower gravity just a bit so they can land. If you drop gravity just a bit, it's unnoticed by observation. People after that try to land a spot, hit close to the top of the building or something else but fail each time to land, after some time they give up and then create an illusion inside their head how spot is possible and how someone is better than they are. These tricks can't pass in Vice City, and my selection is simple. Only those who are proven either in Vice City or in both games are real stunters. Everything else, especially big air stunts in San Andreas are under questionnaire.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2019, 06:32:32 PM by Arnax »

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #56 on: May 21, 2019, 06:08:20 PM »
I don't care about this community as I used to when I was younger, but I still like to visit gtas from time to check out new vids/topics. San Andreas/Vice City stunting is "dying" because some children have grown up and do other things in life and those who were adults probably lost interest after so many years spent here. Now, some new kids play GTA V and this is understandable because it's popular, as well as GTA V stunting. It's a normal process of development for each gaming community.  The fact that community is "dying" doesn't change the community rules. I personally have nothing against Burn. I remember when Burn started to stunt. I think that one of the first collabs where he participated was "Tangente Universe" organized by myself, I invited him via MSN and he sent good and clean stunts. After he joined WH, I believe he felt the freedom to bypass the rules. Burn has skill, that's not questionable. I even like some of his technical/creative stunts but I know how easy is to mod big air stunts in San Andreas and the mechanism behind it. First they find impressive spot that's maybe possible, maybe not but after some attempts they realize that it isn't possible and then they lower gravity just a bit so they can land. If you drop gravity just a bit, it's unnoticed by observation. People after that try to land a spot, hit close to the top of the building or something else but fail each time to land, after some time they give up and then create an illusion inside their head how spot is possible and how someone is better than they are. These tricks can't pass in Vice City, and my selection is simple. Only those who are proven either in Vice City or in both games are real stunters. Everything else, especially big air stunts in San Andreas are under questionnaire.
Challenge accepted, i want to do it for myself firstly, but also for those who have some doubts.. cya

Offline Arnax

• beyond
  • Veteran Member
  • Solus Ipse
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 21, 2019, 06:15:00 PM »
I don't care about this community as I used to when I was younger, but I still like to visit gtas from time to check out new vids/topics. San Andreas/Vice City stunting is "dying" because some children have grown up and do other things in life and those who were adults probably lost interest after so many years spent here. Now, some new kids play GTA V and this is understandable because it's popular, as well as GTA V stunting. It's a normal process of development for each gaming community.  The fact that community is "dying" doesn't change the community rules. I personally have nothing against Burn. I remember when Burn started to stunt. I think that one of the first collabs where he participated was "Tangente Universe" organized by myself, I invited him via MSN and he sent good and clean stunts. After he joined WH, I believe he felt the freedom to bypass the rules. Burn has skill, that's not questionable. I even like some of his technical/creative stunts but I know how easy is to mod big air stunts in San Andreas and the mechanism behind it. First they find impressive spot that's maybe possible, maybe not but after some attempts they realize that it isn't possible and then they lower gravity just a bit so they can land. If you drop gravity just a bit, it's unnoticed by observation. People after that try to land a spot, hit close to the top of the building or something else but fail each time to land, after some time they give up and then create an illusion inside their head how spot is possible and how someone is better than they are. These tricks can't pass in Vice City, and my selection is simple. Only those who are proven either in Vice City or in both games are real stunters. Everything else, especially big air stunts in San Andreas are under questionnaire.
Challenge accepted, i want to do it for myself firstly, but also for those who have some doubts.. cya
How can I know that you won't drop gravity?

Offline ARS

• Veteran Member
  • Natural's the best way.
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #58 on: May 21, 2019, 08:30:59 PM »
How can I know that you won't drop gravity?
I could record in live, but since i see this kind of question i doubt if it's a point to do, even if i land it or someone else, you will say i might use something..
Another interesting thing is: Have you ever tried some of those spots? If you only see that stunt is weird (for you) in video, you have nothing to prove imo, maximum is say it's weird.. But impose your opinion is not right i think.
Why don't you ask another stunters this question, you don't know if they use something or not. Maybe you mod your little stunts somehow, but we don't know it, righ? We just believe and rely on our own experience. Maybe those accusations are starting from yourself, cause you don't believe in posibilities of this kind of stunts?
I don't want to say that in your words something wrong, i even gonna agree that it might be like you saying, but dude, seriously, stunting dead, 2019 here, what a point to old stunter like burn mod the stunt? To amaze someone? Pfff, who cares now? And i'm talking not only about burn, just all who still exist.
Stunting is the thing that you can do something that not all can do, it's even kind of art for someone, i'm sure you know about what i'm talking, that's why they are still here. All modders or kids, who stunted only for video to amaze how they do "sick" stunts are quit, i guess, old engine era is dead, but some olders who enjoy the real stunting are still here, for fun.

Offline Named

• Precs Incoming
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
« Reply #59 on: May 22, 2019, 06:35:34 AM »
Naturally isn't the same level comparated to the first Meditation but talking about the actual days this video is special, dope SA stuff, specially the natural stunts, that NRG combo 2 grind in LS near to the skatepark was impressive and fresh, i remember to imagine if one day somebody could land naturally and in a clean way that build with infy (finisher), dope stunt, cool to see that SA isn't dead enough and people have some gas to burn, congratz Burn

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal