Author Topic: The Pacific HBO  (Read 1363 times)

Offline LeaR

• View Profile
The Pacific HBO
« on: March 20, 2010, 06:13:07 AM »

Behind the scenes of HBO's highly anticipated new World War II miniseries "The Pacific." For more information, log onto HBO.com. What do you think about it? I just saw first part and it's great.

The Pacific: Trailer (HBO)

Making The Pacific (HBO)

Offline LeaR

• View Profile
Re: The Pacific HBO
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2010, 01:06:42 AM »
bump

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2010, 03:20:38 AM »
Not the sorta thing that'll air here in australia for a while so.. Can't comment soz :/

Offline Mythic

• Veteran Member
  • WH Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2010, 04:09:32 AM »
*spoiler contains information not endorsed by the forum and its staff*  There are xvid- and x264-versions available also for those who don't want to wait 'till it airs on your country. Shouldn't be too hard to find from public sources.

As for the series, I checked out the E01 last week right when it came out. Writers have hell kind of expectations on their shoulder as people want to see another Band of Brothers-level series, which is pretty hard to reach onto. I did really like the first episode and on some levels I like this one more than BoB's first episode (hell, I even remember the character's names on this one. Took me like three or four episodes in BoB to get to know them). We'll see what it turns out into, sure potentially good series.

Waiting for the next episode. Wikipedia article used to have the worldwide air times last week, but hell I have no idea why they were removed... Shouldn't be too hard to find when it airs on your country though.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2010, 04:25:44 AM by Flat Face »

Offline Helios

• Veteran Member
  • vacuum-cleaner salesman
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2010, 05:09:28 AM »
I saw it on HBO, and i kinda liked it, altrough it was interesting that they are promoted to 'veterans' i mean they are acting like that they were fighting for months , but they are just arrived 2-3 weeks ago.E2 coming tomorrow cant wait ;D

Offline Flat Face

• With power comes lulz
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2010, 07:49:51 AM »
I just saw an ad for it on channel 7... It said the fight for Australia? lol?

Anyway looks pretty good, will watch if I notice it's on.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal