Author Topic: GTA V Vice City Teamtage  (Read 16305 times)

Offline Marston5000

• Member of Evolve Stunting
    • View Profile
GTA V Vice City Teamtage
« on: April 12, 2018, 11:26:48 AM »
We're back again. This time we're stunting in Vice City using V engine. :P

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ztaz_2t96A

Offline SyperDimon

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
Re: GTA V Vice City Teamtage
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2018, 11:39:25 AM »
Nice!

Offline Reynard The Fox

• Reynolds
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2018, 12:01:12 PM »
To be perfectly honest, this was pretty weak stunting wise. This map is practically untouched in terms of V and you still choose to do 2-car stunts. Apart from this it suffers from the usual V video ailments: the video is too long and has uninteresting and boring stunts, like the parachuting stunt. You guys really need to put in some quality control. 6/10

Offline Erney

• Veteran Member
  • Aero Reapers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2018, 12:11:00 PM »
To be perfectly honest, this was pretty weak stunting wise. This map is practically untouched in terms of V and you still choose to do 2-car stunts. Apart from this it suffers from the usual V video ailments: the video is too long and has uninteresting and boring stunts, like the parachuting stunt. You guys really need to put in some quality control. 6/10

Well, I've got the same feeling plus that finisher looked too ridicolous for me. V in IV map (LC) I say yes. V engine in VC/SA looks just stupid to me. Beside that, editing was good, I liked soundtrack 'Cause I'm stuck since two years in this retrowave kind of music.

6/10 Overall.

Offline Blaze

• USS Crew
    • View Profile
    • Bike Gallery
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2018, 12:12:40 PM »
I thought it was an alright vid to be honest but as Reynolds said it seemed to be fairly lacking given the physics of V and what you can do stuntwise, some of those stunts were done better 10+ years ago in the 3D engines :P That being said it was interesting to see some of the older VC spots get hit with a new angle such as Forest's wallride to gap over the water, Marston's bump to boost? up to the top of the building, etc. Forest and Marston had the stunts I enjoyed the most :)

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId6eO36Kuc
    • View Profile
    • StuntinNotFrontin Productions
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2018, 03:30:34 PM »
the thing is, we were stuck with base stats for everything in the VC map. that means no increased strength to perform wheelies on motorcycles, so it took some creativity to find some cool stunts. on top of that, a number of these things aren't really possible in the normal V map, so it was cool to have the VC map to work with.

Offline Lex

• No longer active
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2018, 04:08:36 PM »
edit awesome! stunt is just brahhh its a vice city map still using glind?

Offline Max_

• relax reflex
    • View Profile
    • Youtube HP
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2018, 12:59:32 AM »
This seemed like a half grav vc video
The 3x wallride looked ridiculous and I can't seem to befriend myself with driving against vertical walls and landing on the same roof
But I guess that's just my lack of knowledge behind the V physics
I enjoyed the edit though, some cam angles were sweet

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2018, 04:20:13 AM »
Editing was good, soundtrack suits the theme of going back to such an old map and the 3x wallride was pretty nice. Other than that it was pretty weak like Reynolds mentioned.

the thing is, we were stuck with base stats for everything in the VC map. that means no increased strength to perform wheelies on motorcycles, so it took some creativity to find some cool stunts.
I'm sorry to sound so rude right now, but what creativity is in this video? You're doing the exact same kinds of stunts, but better, in the normal V map.

EDIT://Forgot to say I liked Forest' monster grind on that thick twisty downhill ledge. Looked nice.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 04:23:19 AM by Rainbow »

Offline Nox

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2018, 04:41:44 AM »
It was enjoyable i guess, liked the precs mostly ;)

Offline foresttravesty

• Evolve Stunting
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VId6eO36Kuc
    • View Profile
    • StuntinNotFrontin Productions
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2018, 08:19:07 AM »
Editing was good, soundtrack suits the theme of going back to such an old map and the 3x wallride was pretty nice. Other than that it was pretty weak like Reynolds mentioned.

the thing is, we were stuck with base stats for everything in the VC map. that means no increased strength to perform wheelies on motorcycles, so it took some creativity to find some cool stunts.
I'm sorry to sound so rude right now, but what creativity is in this video? You're doing the exact same kinds of stunts, but better, in the normal V map.

EDIT://Forgot to say I liked Forest' monster grind on that thick twisty downhill ledge. Looked nice.

i guess it's hard to explain to someone who hasn't done any real stunting in v or contributed to the scene, but there's loads of creativity in that video. keep looking. you'll find it.

Offline jakuba

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2018, 08:44:07 AM »
it felt so weird seeing the guy land in that gap on prefinisher :D

Offline Rainbow

• Coeur de taxi
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Rainbowstunting
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2018, 10:28:30 AM »

i guess it's hard to explain to someone who hasn't done any real stunting in v or contributed to the scene, but there's loads of creativity in that video. keep looking. you'll find it.
Oh I have stunted a lot in V, just didn't release much in videos over the years but thanks for the low blow I guess. And I've watching this video 3x now, please show me something creative in here because most of it is just pretty basic V stunting at this point.

Offline Herb

• Nothingness
  • Veteran Member
  • I'm not living in Heaven, I'm living in Hell.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2018, 11:52:03 AM »
Sick dumper landing, grabkill jr

Offline Srcry

• DUSTED
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2018, 12:12:54 PM »
Nice! :a-cheer:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal