Author Topic: MO - Magnum  (Read 26775 times)

Offline Sheep

• Nice Guy
  • Scapegoat
    • View Profile
Re: MO - Magnum
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2013, 02:12:01 PM »
Mts just won the game.

Also, Caio just won the best stunt of the year in my eyes.

:ajaja:

Offline VaNilla

• next week m9
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2013, 02:12:06 PM »
Epic video, MTS owned. Glad to see how far the video came as well, great editing! One of the best VC videos this year. I think that maybe DP and WH had better videos overall, but this was by far the best edited VC video this year. For me, it's between you guys, DP, WH and Frostbite for the video of the year :).

My favourite stunts as as follows. Every fucking stunt by MTS. But seriously... :D. Everything by MTS, Edga's ledge grind, Caio's sexy freeway dance, Fighter's infernus grind to precision, and Cooper's tankbump. Every other stunt was either really good, or great, but these stunts spoke to me the most. The best stunt from the video had to be MTS's LC Taxi Precision. Awesome job guys, hope to see more videos from you all :D
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 02:18:52 PM by Shadowsniper »

Offline MxZz.

• Veteran Member
  • Nomad Union
    • View Profile
    • MY YT CHANNEL
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2013, 02:18:36 PM »
MTS FUCK YOU, I JIZZED ALL OVER MY DESK FUCK YOU.

Really, damn amazing vid guys. Totally unexepected, I loved it, seriously, a long time that I didnt love a VC vid that much, thanks for that :wub:

Offline FloW

• Wasteland Heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2013, 02:19:22 PM »
Way too many good stunts to even point the best, amazing variety all around. Good editing but could've been handled better, random effects here and there were a bit annoying. It was well made and watchable though. Good job and I'm waiting for more ;)

Offline PM

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2013, 02:24:30 PM »
omfg amazing!
mts is the master, GJ everyone

Offline jooker

• LLS Crew
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2013, 02:31:26 PM »
THIS is what I call stunting. Absolutely brilliant video, awesome stunts and editing. I just can 't believe that MTS landed that preci, I still hate boosts but that was amazing ( reminded me to Kaneda's one in Alternative). I also love this song, GM's best. I think I have a new favourite crew. Good fucking job!  :wub:

Offline Taz

• Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2013, 02:58:32 PM »
woah this was just great... lovely stunting and presentation

Offline toty

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2013, 03:02:42 PM »
Caio stoppie  :wub:

Offline Artifex

• Artifex
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2013, 03:08:07 PM »
Probably best VC vid of the year. MtS you're a sicko !!

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2013, 03:09:23 PM »
I'd say MtS just needed some place to express how good he is at. I just love you man, you're like a stunting machine, which I hadn't known about. But now I know that you're incredibly amazing. I'd write down which stunts I liked from you the most, but seriously.. All of them were fucking awesome!

Otherwise, all of the other guys had something nice for sure! Edga was my second favourite stunter from this video. Also nice to see Vice Ninja, I thought I will never see him again, but here he is, amazing stunts from you too man!

This crew just deserves a section with no doubt. A great crew video guys, it's always nice to see some VC videos around. Hopefully you will stay active, keep it up!

// You better go fuck yourself CrazyClown, reported you for being a racist.

Offline Diaz

• Veteran Member
  • WH
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2013, 03:23:42 PM »
I guess it was worth waiting, amazing video guys. Everyone had decent stuff but Mts absolutely owned the video, those stunts were just crazy, espeicaly that boost2prec. Editing was so great too, I didn't care if the song was old, it fitted really well.
Overall one of the best videos released this year. I hope this crew won't die in the future, keep it up guys!

Offline Asaaj

• Spaalonebabuguuscooties
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2013, 03:42:54 PM »
Wow.

My reaction is basicly this:

WOMBO COMBO!!!!

I have never been so impressed by a crew video, let alone by one stunter. Mateus you fucking beast. This was the first time in ages where I went like "No he's not gonna do that no, NO HE'S NOT. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?"
several times throughout the video, jesus lord I feel like a massive mong now.

Props to everyone for putting this together, it was a amazing experience to watch, the variety in this was just over the top.

Best video this year, by fucking far.

Offline ostin

• ViCe NiNjA
  • Board Mods
  • Modus Operandi
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2013, 04:06:16 PM »
I just went from six to midnight (c)
It is great honor to be in a crew with these amazing stunters. I was rather surprized when they called me to join...

Thanks for the comments, guys. Means a year wasn't wasted.

Also nice to see Vice Ninja, I thought I will never see him again, but here he is, amazing stunts from you too man!
Вспомнил говно, а вот и оно  :D :rolleyes:
Благодарю  :a-cheer:
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 04:07:54 PM by ostin »

Offline TurBo

• Board Mods
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2013, 04:10:12 PM »
MtS-the first time I watched the whole beta having seen your stuff complied into one vid, stunned me, I loved to see it again, such a display of dedication, creativity and awesomeness.
You did bumps to precisions, skimmer stuff, taxi precisions[and what ones too], a car prec, a tank finisher of a true boss, grinds.. awesome fucking job.

I love how Pzm edited it, such a techjam ish style I have missed... the color effects of donfi's excellent stoppie combo was a great example of this awesome editing.

I am fairly disappointed with my lack of variety and activity this year, those stunts are from late 2012. I had so much more in vision, believe me, but I had the lack of time, then motivation, then luck.

Fantastic job guys, thank you Sam, always fun to be on a vid with you, loved to see what new stuff Ostin had in mind too.

Offline NEM

• wasteland heroes
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2013, 04:12:32 PM »
Dude I don't speak russian :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal